What's new

Russia getting angry at China for copying there military hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia, you mad? :cheesy:

783copy.jpg

f2249.jpg

Modes banned me for a week because I called someone a idiot, the same idiot that called the Mig-29 an upgraded Mig-21. But yet this troll keeps posting troll treads topic and Mods do nothing,:sick: WOW all i can say is this

01-hypocrisy-meter-e1286440629625.png

So what's new? I got banned three times for 20 days each for a similar reason. You see, you can't open your trap against the Pakistani Establishment who can do no wrong according to the mods at PDF. You can bash the living daylights out of Indians but say anything against the PA/ISI or even China and your screwed!

What kinda debates then does PDF expect? Why can't the mods cool off and allow some banter too? Even a little sarcasm gets their goats and jokes about the Establishment is a strict no no!

Yes, hypocrisy here is overpowering. I think the mods need to do some soul searching and rejig the terms and conditions so that there can be some lively debates without the fear of getting banned for indulging in a little banter now and then.

Probably I'll be banned for this post? :what: Ouch!

Probably I'll be banned for this post? Ouch!

If you were in the risk of getting banned for that post, then you should've of just posted on my Profile. It would of have been better anyway.

i love how the "copies" all look better than the originals! all beautiful planes indeed. i can't wait for these magnificients bird to fly over india, that'll make their migs drop out of the sky even faster! :whistle:
What kind of a moronic post is this? Nonsensical in the extreme. You seem to be a juvenile school drop-out. Grow up. Stop wasting precious server space by posting such crap! Or were you trying to be humorous? If so, then I take my words back! But I don't think you guys are gifted with humor. So my earlier opinion stands.

yea their stuff is crap, that's why we had to "copy" and make our own version. don't get it wrong though, there are some stuff they make that are still up to standards, thats why we keep it. truth is, russia isn't what they used to be. after the cold war with the US they were never the same lol

So you copied Russian 'crap' only to make it Chinese crap? If Russian 'stuff' was crap why would China copy it in the first place? Why copy at all if you claim superiority?

Your logic is like a struggling math student, the student does not know how to solve a math problem(s) so the student cheats by looking at his classmates math test, thereafter the student that cheated is discovered as a fraud but claims he only cheated so he can do better on the test.

Russian weapons have very bad reputation in PLAAF and Navy force..even though they are powerful and tough, but very user unfreindly, clumsy and very shirt life-span like their engines```so even their weapon seems much cheapter than western ones but when it comes to life-time maintainance cost it becomes very high...on top of that it is also provided very poor and unprofessional support services.

therefore countries like India and China has to figure out a way to maintain their Mig and Su fleet```but they chose the different path```India contract local suppliers like HAL to providing spare parts, and China contract local institutions to reverse enginiering it and improve the reliability.

then we see two different pictures here``on one hand due to the poor quality spare parts produced by Indian local suppliers, IAF has the world highest Russian plane crashing rate, whereas China has the leaset. and also due to the heavy reliance of foreign techs and parts, Indian areo industry still cannot produce a plane without any foreign support (perfect example LCA)
and after 40 years reverse enginiering China has built a competent areo industry, their indeginous J-10, J-20, J-2x, FC-1 and JH-7s are perfect examples.

during 1980s China imported quite few western and american weapon systems, but hardly see any 'copies' of them``like the Americans UH-60 Black Hawk, French Aerospatiale Gazelle and Eurocopter Fennec (China joint developed with france Z-9) as we do not need to

IAF has the world highest Russian plane crashing rate, whereas China has the leaset.

May be because IAF prefers to fly their birds in the sky...lol...:-)

between the j7 and the mig21, the mig21 is called the flying coffin LOL. not only does the "copy" look better, it also performs better LOL

btw, j7 is an old plane, about to be replaced by j-10s and j-11s. i hope your LCA or copy of the mirage is ready! :wave:
now what does LCA has to do with this?:angry:
source pls, who wants your hope?:blah:
u r bothering about a plane which will be based on south, so no chance of LCA in offensive combat
and u flagged two rivals china and vietnam:hitwall:
false flagger and troll:sick::sick::sick:

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

yea their stuff is crap, that's why we had to "copy" and make our own version. don't get it wrong though, there are some stuff they make that are still up to standards, thats why we keep it. truth is, russia isn't what they used to be. after the cold war with the US they were never the same lol

oh then you are making more crap, tell me what are better parts used in your copied versions than Russian ones .

So you copied Russian 'crap' only to make it Chinese crap? If Russian 'stuff' was crap why would China copy it in the first place? Why copy at all if you claim superiority?

Your logic is like a struggling math student, the student does not know how to solve a math problem(s) so the student cheats by looking at his classmates math test, thereafter the student that cheated is discovered as a fraud but claims he only cheated so he can do better on the test.
:agree::agree::agree:

Russian weapons have very bad reputation in PLAAF and Navy force..even though they are powerful and tough, but very user unfreindly, clumsy and very shirt life-span like their engines```so even their weapon seems much cheapter than western ones but when it comes to life-time maintainance cost it becomes very high...on top of that it is also provided very poor and unprofessional support services.

therefore countries like India and China has to figure out a way to maintain their Mig and Su fleet```but they chose the different path```India contract local suppliers like HAL to providing spare parts, and China contract local institutions to reverse enginiering it and improve the reliability.

then we see two different pictures here``on one hand due to the poor quality spare parts produced by Indian local suppliers, IAF has the world highest Russian plane crashing rate, whereas China has the leaset. and also due to the heavy reliance of foreign techs and parts, Indian areo industry still cannot produce a plane without any foreign support (perfect example LCA)
and after 40 years reverse enginiering China has built a competent areo industry, their indeginous J-10, J-20, J-2x, FC-1 and JH-7s are perfect examples

during 1980s China imported quite few western and american weapon systems, but hardly see any 'copies' of them``like the Americans UH-60 Black Hawk, French Aerospatiale Gazelle and Eurocopter Fennec (China joint developed with france Z-9) as we do not need to
we never compromise on quality,and we dont want to make cheaper versions by reverse engineering if we know that we can get better systems than indigenous ones, we go for foregin ones. Best example LCA:tdown:

:agree::agree::agree:

we never compromise on quality,and we dont want to make cheaper versions by reverse engineering if we know that we can get better systems than indigenous ones, we go for foregin ones. Best example LCA:tdown:

lol. The LCA that has to use foreign radars, engines, missiles, and a slightly modified 40 year old french design that the french themselves had to help you with.

Thats some real quality there.

lol. The LCA that has to use foreign radars, engines, missiles, and a slightly modified 40 year old french design that the french themselves had to help you with.

Thats some real quality there.
Yes we copied it from french with their permission and we are going to copy rafale as Tejas Mk2 and F35 as AMCA ,
Now happy, thank me.:butcher:
You copied Mig 1.44 as J20, i wonder why you left Su47(cuz u ll be caught red handed if you copy forward swept wings)
or you are waiting to copy PAKFA :undecided:.
why are you bothering about a plane we are never going to use in war?:offtopic:

Its true, do you think LCA will come from extreme south to counter Pakistan and China?
Tejas Mk2 is going to be the real challenge for us.

Yes we copied it from french with their permission and we are going to copy rafale as Tejas Mk2 and F35 as AMCA ,
Now happy, thank me.:butcher:
You copied Mig 1.44 as J20, i wonder why you left Su47(cuz u ll be caught red handed if you copy forward swept wings)
or you are waiting to copy PAKFA :undecided:.
why are you bothering about a plane we are never going to use in war?:offtopic:

Its true, do you think LCA will come from extreme south to counter Pakistan and China?
Tejas Mk2 is going to be the real challenge for us.

LOL. It took you 40 years for you to copy the mirage and in 2055 I'm sure the AMCA will be a great F 35 copy with non functioning radar and imported engines. When Indians can come up with an operational copy of a almost half decade old plane call me.

Actually the LCA will be used in war...against naxals when they crash into their villages.

finish copying the mirage 1st then talk about "coffin maker"? LOL

how many decades are you guys going to take copying the mirage, btw? :lol:
1st of all u duplicate false flagger u tell me how many decades are you guys going to take to build a weapon completely of your own without copying from other countries:rofl:

These are the two and only clear pics of Mig-33 posted by me earlier, here is your job, it can give you a fair hint to whom Mig-33 resembles most in design mig-29 or FC-1?
6072936235_b6f7827dd4.jpg

6072936041_5c42e55b3b.jpg

jf+17+thunder+2.jpg

JF-17Thunder011.jpg

mig29_07l.jpg

brother i know pakistanis are very passionate about Jf17 they wont tolerate a word against it .But brother how can u say a single engine fighter is similiar to a twin engine fighter .Of course u can deny jf17 is not a copy of mig 33 .But no way mig 29 is similar to mig 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom