What's new

Russia 'helping' China with fighter jet technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah Prism with his worthless one liners. You make your country proud. A person from country who has yet to fully induct a mirage 5 copy truly deserves praise.

Actually, they didn't even bother to copy. They simply hired the French to design it.

so every delta wing will be a mirage copy..:azn:
shoes to cars..bikes to cycles...every thing copied...
wat can i say more???
i dont want to post images..few days back apple store was in the news:azn:
for copies only...

First answer me this. What tank is this?

images

so every delta wing will be a mirage copy..:azn:
shoes to cars..bikes to cycles...every thing copied...
wat can i say more???
i dont want to post images..few days back apple store was in the news:azn:
for copies only...

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

have u heard indians making copies...??
we purchase or try to have JV to learn...unlike photostate copies

Trolling must be a major in Indian Universities, otherwise where would the fine graduates like you come from?

have u heard indians making copies...??
we purchase or try to have JV to learn...unlike photostate copies

Its not that you don't try. Indians simply do not have the capability to do it themselves. All your projects tried so hard to be indigenous copies from the beginning. All had to hire the original designers and use original parts.

The Indians wanted to design the LCA, then they realized that they didn't even have a wind tunnel back then to design it, so they hired the French and the French took their Mirage 5 design, made a few changes and slapped the "LCA" stamp on. Indians took this copy and called it "indigenous", without knowing that the French never made an effort to make this copy good. Even after all the new tech applied to it, it is still a Mig-21++. This is what India's own military said.

i am not going to mislead the title more..but i told u truth..
accept it or bite or drink it...
i m ready to post pics even but direction of thread will be changes n i dont want to get credit for that

hell at least the mirage and LCA are from the same generation. The Mig 1.44 lacks stealth, super cruise, sensor fusion, and super maneuverability. It lacks all the 4S requirements.

Mig 1.44 was a third class failed design.

First russians need to sort of the design flaws in pak-fa then they can come up with help in avionics and design field.

If russians can't come up with a decent UAV then I am not sure what the heck would they be doing inside those compounds.

If these news are true then we know what size J-20 is. That would mean it's much smaller (and lighter probably) than some experts have claimed, of course there is also difrence in stealth.

MIG 1.44 characteristics
Crew: 1
Length: 19 m (63 ft)
Wingspan: 15 m (50 ft)
Height: 4.50 m (15 ft)
Empty weight: 18,000 kg (40,000 lb)
Loaded weight: 28,000 kg (62,000 lb)
Max takeoff weight: 35,000 kg (77,000 lb)

If these news are true then we know what size J-20 is. That would mean it's much smaller (and lighter probably) than some experts have claimed, of course there is also difrence in stealth.

MIG 1.44 characteristics

Both the J-20 and MIG 1.44 are around 20-21 meter, with 22m being the top limit. The 23 meter behemoth is a gross overestimation.

This topic has already been posted on another thread, mod should either merge or close one. BTW, it is pathetic that Russia had to trash China to make itself feel better, but T-50 is still a failure of "stealth" design anyway.

@MODS: This news i posted yesterday unfortunately that was closed for no reason without merging with with this.. ?

WHY is every pakistani here to defend their master China, It is clearly a Mig 1.44 design and the only apparent distinction are the Intakes!

I ONLY DEFEND MY FATHER if some one insults him.... IT seems China is ur father "big daddy" LMAO

Unlike Indians who defend whatever they're capable of buying. there is an entire generation gap between the mig 1.44 and the J 20 while the Indian copy of Mirage 5(with different intakes) is actually inferior to the original.

Yeah right!!!! :no: Russia "help" China in J-20 :rolleyes:

The russians can not build the Pak-Fa alone and need india's money, let along helping China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom