What's new

Russia, India in joint drone project

Veeru

BANNED
Reaction score

52158043_1351d4772c_o.jpg

Russia and India are mulling a project for a recoverable rocket-firing drone based on their BraMos cruise missile. Engineers from the two sides started discussing the proposal at a meeting in New Delhi on Monday.

The drone will be capable of delivering heavy explosive payloads to targets thousands of kilometres away from its home base.

Russia, India in joint drone project: Voice of Russia

52158043_1351d4772c_o.jpg

Russia and India are mulling a project for a recoverable rocket-firing drone based on their BraMos cruise missile. Engineers from the two sides started discussing the proposal at a meeting in New Delhi on Monday.

The drone will be capable of delivering heavy explosive payloads to targets thousands of kilometres away from its home base.

Russia, India in joint drone project: Voice of Russia

It's a damn good news buddy.THANX a lot.One thing you see-they are calling it a drone/UCAV and not a missile despite of being based on Brahmos ashm because the specs suit ucav.None the less great news and again THANX a lot........:victory:
Long live Indo-Rus friendship.:yahoo::victory:

what does it mean ???:what:

It means India and Russia will soon start development of a high supersonic,long range UCAV which will make use of technology(most probably ramjet propultion)taken from Brahmos ashm.
REGARDS........

I believe similar to Lakshaya Drone.

Can you please make it more clear please?Because last time I checked Lakshya was a subsonic, unmanned target drone not a high supersonic,long range ramjet powered UCAV,or am I missing something?Or are you talking about the concept of rocket assisted launching and parasuit recovery?Please elaborate.
THANX in advance....

that's good news to start the day..a supersonic drone with 1000+ km radius. that will nightmare for our enemies

@ Gene
thats a good news.....but i think they are actually talking about a next gen loitering missile based on Brahmos missile...

Back
Top Bottom