What's new

Russia is gonna trigger nuclear war in this conflict eventually - It is a forgone conclusion

Battlion25

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Russia is going thru a historic moment which is crucial for the existence of the Rus race and they are restraining themselves but the recent drone attack on Kremlin and other incidents such as frequent attacks deep inside Russia has raised the stakes.

Russia has restraint herself so far but they do realize that they find themselves within an existential war.

1. I would say within the next 10 years as time frame Russia will strike Ukraine with Nuclear weapons across multiple provinces and the 10 years is just a range but I believe it would happen either later this year, 2024 or 2025 max 2026.

2. NATO or the US are bluffing in regards to answering engaging Russia and you will all know once Russia demolishes Ukraine with over 100 nuclear strikes and completely destroying Kiev and other cities to complete dust. Everyone will shout his mouth and look the other way in order to not get shoot at..

The Russians are vengeful and their wrath is reaching a point of no return besides they see this as an existential warfare.

As Lenin himself once said — 'There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.'

Last edited:
The problem is that both are pushing it.

The West keeps sending more and more weapons to Ukraine and the Russians keep trying to get...what? They don't know either at this point. Zelensky says they will not stop until all Ukraine is liberated,even Crimea. The Russians want to take the eastern and southern parts and say they won't stop until the Nazis are gone from the country.

And in all this,the US and Britain along with the Baltics insist on the war.

The problem is that both are pushing it.

The West keeps sending more and more weapons to Ukraine and the Russians keep trying to get...what? They don't know either at this point. Zelensky says they will not stop until all Ukraine is liberated,even Crimea. The Russians want to take the eastern and southern parts and say they won't stop until the Nazis are gone from the country.

And in all this,the US and Britain along with the Baltics insist on the war.

Either of the sides can't concede to the other for geopolitical reasons.. If the US conceded it would be the end of US dominance in Europe where as Russian dominance era will take hold instead they can't forfeit this..

As for the Russians there survival is binded on winning this conflict because otherwise defeat will tear Russia apart.

the Russians will attack Ukraine with overwhelming strength with Nukes, biological and chemical weapons and everything they have it is only a matter of time.. It is a forgone conclusion

Either of the sides can't concede to the other for geopolitical reasons.. If the US conceded it would be the end of US dominance in Europe where as Russian dominance era will take hold instead they can't forfeit this..

As for the Russians there survival is binded on winning this conflict because otherwise defeat will tear Russia apart
The problem is...the Americans wanted to get every country under Russia's influence in NATO and the Russians started an invasion when they should have just annexed the Donbass.

I've been saying this from day 1. This conflict is leading us dangerously close to a nuclear confrontion. The Zionist clown of Kiev is working for his Zionist masters and quite frankly couldn't give a toss about Ukraine and it's people. He is an agent of Israhell, whose interest it is to de-populate the planet whilst simultaneously destroying any rivals to it's planned dominion on this planet in preparation for "their" messiah. The perfect way to do that is to instigate WW3, and have the superpowers mutually destroy each other.

I've been saying this from day 1. This conflict is leading us dangerously close to a nuclear confrontion. The Zionist clown of Kiev is working for his Zionist masters and quite frankly couldn't give a toss about Ukraine and it's people. He is an agent of Israhell, whose interest it is to de-populate the planet whilst simultaneously destroying any rivals to it's planned dominion on this planet in preparation for "their" messiah. The perfect way to do that is to instigate WW3, and have the superpowers mutually destroy each other.

Lol.. How about just No

The problem is...the Americans wanted to get every country under Russia's influence in NATO and the Russians started an invasion when they should have just annexed the Donbass.

Please,please don t be naive... so do you really think if Russia would stop in Dombass, war would stop, don t you???

Ukraine doesn t want to lose land, and its logical, no one that is not stupid wants its country divided....

US wants Ukraine winner in this war, and this won t settle before there is a clear winner. Be realistic.

It s clear the strategy of kill bear with thousands and thousands of cuts is being used... i think when the bear really wake up,we ll see a different conflict here.

Last edited:
I hope after this call to action the conflict is settled and resolved.
I am not for nuclear war but in this case it is better than not doing it and prolonging war.

No,I said Russia should have annexed Donbass instead of invading the whole country.
You are naive, sorry.

What guy has said to you Ukraine was gonna accept to lose just Dombass????? they even are claiming Crimea.....

I don t take sides on this war, i really don t care, just hope a peacefull solution be implemented, the sooner the better. But i don t see it coming soon unfourtunately.

You are naive, sorry.

What guy has said to you Ukraine was gonna accept to lose just Dombass????? they even are claiming Crimea.....

I don t take sides on this war, i really don t care, just hope a peacefull solution be implemented, the sooner the better. But i don t see it coming soon unfourtunately.
Well they wouldn't have gone to war for Donbass.

What a clown

What a clown

Says the Zionist clown calling for the genocide of the Palestinians. Greater Israel is only a delusion of your "chosen" people. The time is near, when Israel will have to face the music for the unchecked atrocities they have caused since it's existence.
Orthodox Russia have felt first hand how the Zionists tried to infiltrate their country and cause it to be a slave of the Zionist agenda. Sure they were successful when your stooges leading the USSR mysteriously gave away Crimea to Ukraine. Russia is just taking back what was rightfully theirs and it is without doubt, despite Israel's greatest attempt to destabilise Syria that Russia will eventually give your illegal state a bloody nose that it deserve.

Says the Zionist clown calling for the genocide of the Palestinians. Greater Israel is only a delusion of your "chosen" people. The time is near, when Israel will have to face the music for the unchecked atrocities they have caused since it's existence.
Orthodox Russia have felt first hand how the Zionists tried to infiltrate their country and cause it to be a slave of the Zionist agenda. Sure they were successful when your stooges leading the USSR mysteriously gave away Crimea to Ukraine. Russia is just taking back what was rightfully theirs and it is without doubt, despite Israel's greatest attempt to destabilise Syria that Russia will eventually give your illegal state a bloody nose that it deserve.
Syria is already destabilized lmao, we got what we want, we bomb them freely and no one can do anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom