What's new

Russia showcases ‘Hunter’ heavyweight combat drone on its maiden flight

Salaam

I think the Europeans announced starting work on a 6th gen plane - which to them meant it would be able to control a bunch of war drones as well in addition to the usual stuff.

Essentially, a hive mind of sorts where each fighter has with it a bunch of drones with it that do the bulk of the fighting whilst the main airplane stays safe behind with the human crew.

I'm not sure what definition of 6th gen the Russians are going for.

Prototype powered by Su-35's engine. Production version may have Su-57's engine which is more powerful. EOTS should be the same as Su-34's Platan EOTS.

And there is no Su-70, only best/latest Russian stealth jet is Su-57 and don't create your own term, you pathetic troll @Austin Powers :blah::blah::blah::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Looks like a copy of one of the first jet planes by nazi Germany:-

S is simpler than Su. Both stands for Sukhoi of course.
don't create your own term, Their is already Sukhoi so why you assume S stand for Sukhoi, it could stand anythings, From STEALTH/SERIAL etc etc, and its UCAV and not Fighter jet/combat aircraft and not 6th gen fighter jet, and last DON'T CREATE YOUR OWN TERM @Austin Powers

Kya baat hay sir "mental disease"

is a moron conscious of the fact that he/she is a moron?
Yes @Austin Powers is MORON think that Su-57 is a Attack jet and it is only for Bomb Al-Qauda/IS/terrorist Figures not for defense of Russia in Syria and also @Austin Powers thinks Su-57 project started for created for jobs and 60-100 Su-57 is enough for Russia and again not for Russian defense etc etc @Fawadqasim1

Last edited by a moderator:
don't create your own term, Their is already Sukhoi so why you assume S stand for Sukhoi, it could stand anythings, From STEALTH/SERIAL etc etc, and its UCAV and not Fighter jet/combat aircraft and not 6th gen fighter jet, and last DON'T CREATE YOUR OWN TERM @Austin Powers

Yes @Austin Powers is MORON think that Su-57 is a Attack jet and it is only for Bomb Al-Qauda/IS/terrorist Figures not for defense of Russia in Syria and also @Austin Powers thinks Su-57 project started for created for jobs and 60-100 Su-57 is enough for Russia and again not for Russian defense etc etc @Fawadqasim1
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Salaam

I think the Europeans announced starting work on a 6th gen plane - which to them meant it would be able to control a bunch of war drones as well in addition to the usual stuff.

Essentially, a hive mind of sorts where each fighter has with it a bunch of drones with it that do the bulk of the fighting whilst the main airplane stays safe behind with the human crew.

I'm not sure what definition of 6th gen the Russians are going for.

Su-1 is first generation. Su-7 is second generation. Su-17 is third generation. Su-27 is fourth generation. Su-57 is fifth generation. Su-70 is sixth generation.

Back
Top Bottom