What's new

Russia Signs Landmark Military Cooperation Agreement With Pakistan

Khwaja sahib gave go ahead to Russians? o_O
my brother in law as a lt col was selected by army to go to Italy for UN Mission training but this idiot khwaja canceled the trip because he was not informed a moth prior? as if that would really had made a difference.

Kiyun sirf Arain ho to hii deals pureiii hoteiii hain ? :azn:

Araiaaan nei te Pakistan da ehhh haaal kitaaa ehhh; kuj sochaa tussii agar Butt loak uteiii hukoomat kar raheiii hondeiii teii ajjj Pakistan...Amreeka nuuu Aid dei riyaa hondaa ! :whistle:

butt sb ek baryani de plate pechay modi agay jaa k lame pay janday ne.

What i meant was that, it was delayed from Russian side - so actually Russian gave go ahead to sale, tuwaday butt sb awain ee apnay butt shack kar rahey ne

butt sb ek baryani de plate pechay modi agay jaa k lame pay janday ne.

What i meant was that, it was delayed from Russian side - so actually Russian gave go ahead to sale, tuwaday butt sb awain ee apnay butt shack kar rahey ne

Noora...butt nahin aiii....ohhhh neiii Bhuttan deiii nukkk katvaa ditiiii ! :(

Ohhhh menuuu @waz pahain dei wargaaa Khwaja lagdaa ehhh ! :whistle:

Waz Bhai - Did you understand my broken Punjabi ? :ashamed:

The multirole Mi-35M attack helicopter is a comprehensive modernisation of the Mi-24V, the deal is not for the Mi 28

The Mi-35 is operated by the Armed Forces of Russia, Venezuela, Brazil and Azerbaijan.
Although Brazil buys from Russia, that country has not gone over to the Russian camp.

but india is going for apachi and we need mi 28 for this and also for replacing cobras

Good for Pakistan and this region ...
there are many fields where Pakistan and Russians can corporate ..
right now we need the Mi35 asap ... rest both countries can talk and see where they are heading ..

Noora...butt nahin aiii....ohhhh neiii Bhuttan deiii nukkk katvaa ditiiii ! :(

Ohhhh menuuu @waz pahain dei wargaaa Khwaja lagdaa ehhh ! :whistle:

Waz Bhai - Did you understand my broken Punjabi ? :ashamed:

Lol yes. Very urdufyed though. :bunny:

I thought Mi-28 was much more capable than Mi-35. Pakistan should have gone for Mi-28.

I thought Mi-28 was much more capable than Mi-35. Pakistan should have gone for Mi-28.

Pakistan need transport helicopter with attack capability . Plus Pakistan aviation engineers familiar with engine of this helicopter.

Back
Top Bottom