What's new

Russia space lauch failure,suffers the 5th Failure this year(23/12/2011)

tomluter

Reaction score
Country
China
Спутник связи "Меридиан" упал после запуска под Тобольском - источник | Наука и Технологии | Лента новостей "Ð*ИА Новости"

"Soyuz-2.1b" rocket with Meridian comsat.

МОСКВА, 23 дек - РИА Новости. Спутник связи двойного - военного и гражданского - назначения "Меридиан" упал после запуска в пятницу в районе города Тобольск, сообщил РИА Новости источник в российском военном ведомстве.
"Запущенный с космодрома Плесецк спутник "Меридиан" не вышел на расчетную орбиту и упал в Тюменской области в районе города Тобольск", - сказал собеседник агентства.

Google translate:
MOSCOW, December 23 - RIA Novosti. Communications satellite dual - both military and civilian - destination "Meridian" fell after the launch on Friday near the town of Tobolsk, told RIA Novosti source in the Russian Defense Ministry.
"Launched from Plesetsk satellite" Meridian "did not go into orbit and crashed in the Tyumen region near the city of Tobolsk," - said the source

ps: 34 space lauches,5 failure this year so far.

-------------------
correction: Mars probe mission is fail, but its lauch succeed,
So,This year, 34 lauches, 4 failure, 1 mission fail.

considering its a 92% success , i don't know what the big deal:)

considering its a 92% success , i don't know what the big deal:)

92%,How did you figure that out? Maybe it wasn't big deal for India.

But,5/12/2011, Medvedev had just fired deputy head of space agency: Viktor Remishevsky and Vyacheslav Filin after lauch failure. Then announced that embattled Roscosmos Head Anatoly Perminov will step down after seven years at the helm of the Russian space agency.

Before that, Medvedev was furious for Soyuz Spacecraft's delay on 30/3/2011.

Now,Soyuz rocket failture again this year.(Soyuz rocket is a man-carrying rocket
for Soyuz spacecrafts)
According to the newly appointed agency chief Vladimir Popovkin,hours after a satellite crashed in southern Siberia.“The space branch is suffering a crisis. We must resolve this situation and give way to the youth…Perhaps it's time for reshuffle,”...

But, Actually,Poopvkin's failure rate was even more than Perminov's.:frown:

Russia is broken Country, Dying country with outdated Military, economy heavily dependent on Oil and Gas, no innovation, most of Russia Talent is to move the west, leaving Neo Nazi's left in Russia to have their slav pride hahaahha.

Chinese cheering at others' trouble again. Don't complain when others do the same.

This is expected from a Broken Country, Russian junk at it's finest. :coffee:

The US purchased Russian junk and uses Russian junk to get to the ISS. Than again, someone like you wouldn't know that. Oh and NASA never has failures right? Some statistics would make you look like a fool.

Russia is broken Country, Dying country with outdated Military, economy heavily dependent on Oil and Gas, no innovation, most of Russia Talent is to move the west, leaving Neo Nazi's left in Russia to have their slav pride hahaahha.

No wonder you keep getting banned, joker.

In this year,china launched 20 times and failed 1 times ,russian launched 30+ times and nearly 40% world launch.
Anyway,Russia remains the front-runner ahead of china in space area, Especially rocket engine and deep space network and so on.China still need to work hard.

I think this forum should be renamed, instead of PDF it should be called Chinese Troll Forum. Thay troll on each n every thread, destroying it, still no action taken against them. Disappointed with mods :angry:

The US purchased Russian junk and uses Russian junk to get to the ISS. Than again, someone like you wouldn't know that.

USA left ISS to Russia, you guys are going crash it. yes it was very much a Mistake, Obama is destroying america by appeasing enemies and rivals, USA needs a War Hawk to deal with Russia in Syria and China with Taiwan.

I got banned for other reasons, however everything I've stated in the second part is true.

left ISS to Russia, you guys are going crash it. yes it was very much a Mistake, Obama is destroying america by appeasing enemies and rivals, USA needs a War Hawk to deal with Russia in Syria and China with Taiwan.

I got banned for other reasons, however everything I've stated in the second part is true.

This is sad and pathetic, post a source, your ridiculous opinions do not matter and please do explain why the US purchased Russian rocket engines.

Silly short d!ck chinks. Russia can bury your smelly soy sauced culture at a push of a button.

Just cause you put your people to slavery making cheap junk for the west and accumulate worthless dollar bonds, doesn't mean that your suddenly a power. It just means your a cluesless slave.

USA left ISS to Russia, you guys are going crash it. yes it was very much a Mistake, Obama is destroying america by appeasing enemies and rivals, USA needs a War Hawk to deal with Russia in Syria and China with Taiwan.

This is sad and pathetic, post a source, your ridiculous opinions do not matter and please do explain why the US purchased Russian rocket engines.[/QUOTE]

Certainly much Cheaper to use ? however it was very much a Mistake. the appeaser in White House has certainly something else to with it by the fact he also destroyed NASA. We should not have used Russian Junk.

Back
Top Bottom