What's new

Russia supports India’s claim for permanent UNSC seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even China may agree, but the US won't :).

China actually supports India
UK,France,Russia are openly supporting
US will support...
Obama is coming this year to Delhi....
last time US president came to india offer nuclear deals,, which even takes india by suprise

i think this time outcome will be even better....

US will support...
last time US president came to india offer nuclear deals,, which even takes india by suprise

it is also a good chance to let Obama see the huge difference between a poor india and a real rising China.

US will support...

no,i dont think so
india is not going into security council not only in near future,but also in the distant future too

they say they will support but do u think they will allow an entry of a new member into the prestigious league blessed with the godly veto power,which every nation use it for their own use

allowing a new member means complicating the situation to a higher extent for these countries

not only india is vying for sc seat,their is also japan and germany,close allies of u.s.a

even u.s had not faciliated an easy movement of these countries into the sc how do it become possible they will even try for india

will china get comfortable with india also in sc

how will u.k support if if u.s is not ready

i think only france and russia are showing the true dedication,the rest r only showing some masked effort

no,i dont think so
india is not going into security council not only in near future,but also in the distant future too

they say they will support but do u think they will allow an entry of a new member into the prestigious league blessed with the godly veto power,which every nation use it for their own use

allowing a new member means complicating the situation to a higher extent for these countries

not only india is vying for sc seat,their is also japan and germany,close allies of u.s.a

even u.s had not faciliated an easy movement of these countries into the sc how do it become possible they will even try for india

will china get comfortable with india also in sc

how will u.k support if if u.s is not ready

i think only france and russia are showing the true dedication,the rest r only showing some masked effort

I agree with you

No offense, but I don't think China will support India to be permanent member of UNSC when we still have territorial disputes

UNSC seat does not give you the veto power. You are not going to get the veto power.

end of the story

You seem correct. I do not think India will get the veto power. And India is not dying for that. There is not a single issue where India is facing problems because of this.
However there are uneasiness over UNSC structure. Let's see what happens!! ;)

You seem correct. I do not think India will get the veto power. And India is not dying for that. There is not a single issue where India is facing problems because of this.
However there are uneasiness over UNSC structure. Let's see what happens!! ;)

No matter how UNSC reform works, the real influence of a nation in modern time comes from its economic strength.

The truth is this world doesn't need the current india, where female literacy rate is 47%, to tell people what to do when it comes to international matters.

UNSC seat does not give you the veto power. You are not going to get the veto power.

end of the story

Ok guys the UN Secretary General has spoken and hence India must stop aiming to secure a Permanent Membership with a Veto.:hitwall::hitwall:

No matter how UNSC reform works, the real influence of a nation in modern time comes from its economic strength.

Did you talk about economy??
Anyways I have already said India would not get UNSC seat.

The truth is this world doesn't need the current india, where female literacy rate is 47%, to tell people what to do when it comes to international matters.

I believe you got carried away in India bashing. This part should be posted in another thread. :lol:

when your low IQ Army Chief of Staff openly suggests to fight both China and Pakistan at the same time in his famous two front war crap, tell me why india deserve to be a UNSC member?

end of the story

have some research buddy before poking nonsense,we r not prattling here abt temporary membership

people here r talking abt permanent membership,which gives veto power

or is it that u dont know the structure of security council:what:

when your low IQ Army Chief of Staff openly suggests to fight both China and Pakistan at the same time in his famous two front war crap, tell me why india deserve to be a UNSC member?

Thank you for the "ontopic" response. I am sure you understood the IA doctorine.

@prototype: please do not spoil my fun. :D

have some research buddy before poking nonsense,we r not prattling here abt temporary membership

people here r talking abt permanent membership,which gives veto power

or is it that u dont know the structure of security council:what:

oh, I guess the current permanent member can use its veto power to block such crap, right?

wikipedia said:
India's bid is unequivocally backed by permanent members France, Russia and the United Kingdom.The Chinese government in Beijing has recently advocated the candidacy. Also, several countries like Bangladesh, Chile, Australia, and the African Union have openly supported India's candidacy. However, India's bid is roughly opposed to Pakistan, and to a lesser extent, by the Organisation of Islamic Conference.
```````````

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom