What's new

Russia to feature kamikaze drones, Su-57E fifth-generation jet at Vietnam defense show

1670651845992.png

1670651890897.png

1670651915250.png

1670651946293.png

1670651998315.png

1670652035216.png

You can’t dictate our fate. We are free people we will decide our friends, our enemies, our military alliances. You can’t come and say we do this and that.

As for chinese descendants, my friend, that doesn’t matter if my family came from China or Cambodia, every school kid in Vietnam including myself learns we originated from Au co. No joke.

Who are you to say "we"? You are a German - born South Vietnamese whose father served the puppet South Vietnam government, a government killed their own men for US money, a government had no dignity and its remnants in California still want to make Vietnam unstable. Who are you to represent us here in this forum?.

You can’t dictate our fate. We are free people we will decide our friends, our enemies, our military alliances. You can’t come and say we do this and that.

As for chinese descendants, my friend, that doesn’t matter if my family came from China or Cambodia, every school kid in Vietnam including myself learns we originated from Au co. No joke.

Thats what US and your NATO say to Ukraine that it is free to join the West's anti-Russia block and constantly stoke up the fire in Ukraine to threaten the security of Russia, and now see what happens to Ukraine the fool and what have your EU and US done so far on their promise, just chicken out from the war.

I have a question for you, why you Vietnamese follow Chinese suit then, say you are descendants of Dragons. You people also claim to be descendants of one of the earliest founding emperors of Chinese nation, 炎帝,the father of Chinese agriculture, who reigned about 5000 years ago, one of his descendants is your ancestor Lac Long Quan as claimed in your history books. Many of your mythologies are borrowed from Chinese too.

Last edited:
Thats what US and your NATO say to Ukraine that it is free to join the West's anti-Russia block and constantly stoke up the fire in Ukraine to threaten the security of Russia, and now see what happens to Ukraine the fool and what have your EU and US done so far on their promise, just chicken out from the war.

I have a question for you, why you Vietnamese follow Chinese suit then, say you are descendants of Dragons. You people also claim to be descendants of one of the earliest founding emperors of Chinese nation, 炎帝,the father of Chinese agriculture, who reigned about 5000 years ago, one of his descendants is your ancestor Lac Long Quan as claimed in your history books. Many of your mythologies are borrowed from Chinese too.

Because Vietnam was part of the Qin empire, Xiang commandery.

1670684193675.png

Because Vietnam was part of the Qin empire, Xiang commandery.

View attachment 904808
The Qin empire came up only about 2200 years ago. But, you people claim to have the same ancestors as the Chinese since the very beginging of Chinese nationhood more than 5000 years ago. You also have many same mythologies as the Chinese such as you are also descendants of the Dragons. There is more to that just becos your country was part of the Qin empire 2000 years ago. Why would you people still want to keep the narratives that was imparted to you people in Chinese Qin empire time as you say since now you people want to escape Chinese influence and association ?

The Qin empire came up only about 2200 years ago. But, you people claim to have the same ancestors as the Chinese since the very beginging of Chinese nationhood more than 5000 years ago. You also have many same mythologies as the Chinese such as you are also descendants of the Dragons. There is more to that just becos your country was part of the Qin empire 2000 years ago. Why would you people still want to keep the narratives that was imparted to you people in Chinese Qin empire time as you say since now you people want to escape Chinese influence and association ?
I have no clue. I don’t know.
I think everything older than 2,000y is myths. There is hardly any written historical record. I can’t rule out Viet historians develop narratives to justify Vietnam independence.

From history, the Hoa/Hua people (at this point Han is not defined yet) and the Yue/Viet people are kins and neighbors, kinda like the Celt and the Germanic, they share certain traits but not all the same culture. The Yue/Viet culture is more on rice cultivation, while half of the Hua people was cultivating wheat.

From China's history side, if we say China identifies as Qin state and then Zhao Tuo/Triệu Đà dynasty would be a successor to Zhao state (Zhao Tuo was originally from Zhao), and Zhao was THE strongest anti-Qin states. Qin vs. Zhao is one of the biggest rivalries during the Warring states era.

1670755827842.png

Vietnam airforce buys 12x Texan T6 training aircraft.

1670756351972.png

Back
Top Bottom