What's new

Russia to hand over Vikramaditya on Nov. 15

Russia will also beef up its team of 100 engineers, now deployed in Vishakhapatnam in order to speed up midterm repairs to INS Sindhudhvaj and INS Sindhushashtra. The Russian side also offered to have two more Indian Navy Kilo class submarines undergo midterm repairs in Russia, the sources said.

much needed.
:smokin:

ha ha the Indian navy is damn fast i.e 1st activation of Nuclear submarine INS Arihant,Launching of Aircraft carrier INS Vikrant,Launching of it own 1st dedicated Naval Satellite GSAT-7,Induction of Largest OPV INS Sunayna and now INS Vikramaditya handing over by Russia,wao that great the rise of India naval Force.:cheers:

My am so greedy :P Need 2 more Super AC like nimitz . 5 battle groups fighting to kick enemy;s Navy ... :D
By 2035-40 maybe.

ha ha the Indian navy is damn fast i.e 1st activation of Nuclear submarine INS Arihant,Launching of Aircraft carrier INS Vikrant,Launching of it own 1st dedicated Naval Satellite GSAT-7,Induction of Largest OPV INS Sunayna and now INS Vikramaditya handing over by Russia,wao that great the rise of India naval Force.:cheers:

Induction of P-8I- "the game changer"

Dont forget project 28 kamorta class corvette is suppose to be inducted this year.

There is a possibility of some good news on Kolkata class destroyers and Barak 8 SAM's.

Newly designed N-LCA first flight around same period.

29ss1.jpg

Some How I a Feeling Chinese will create some Issue during Vikis return to India.

At the Moment, our Leadership is Not having Intentions to Create Animosity--But if Forced then Things will be Different for PLA/PLAAN

Let me remind you, Chinese Might Speak High of their Weapons but their Army has not faced Real Combat Since 1977 Vietnam Invassion. Indian Army Thanks to Pakistan is Battle Hardened....

Remeber with Army of 80K we stood up againt 1.2 Million.
We will never FORGET 9970 Dead in 1962....

With Winter Setting in a Month Passes in ladakh and AP will CLOSE....I Look FORWARD to 2014

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom