What's new

Russia to make 1,000 stealth jets, eyes India deal

lol .. not fair, we know he is an imposter, he he, m not on da bet, but whats the deal with the fellow? Does he love the states, and he feels american here? lol

My guess is, he is an American of Indian origin.

If India and China weren't so unfriendly, India, China and Russia could have worked on this together and perhaps things would have been better for all of us.

I think the Russians did approach the Chinese to offer the joint development of a 5th gen fighter, but apparently the Chinese officials were not happy with the price tag and how the technology/development is going to be shared, for example it matters a lot whether the main design center should be based in russia or china, how much technology china is going to learn v.s. the price it will have to pay, also the requirements of this new fighter will be different for russia and china, whose preference will take precedence etc.

In the end the chinese sensed that china will only get a relatively minor role in the actual development of the plane but will pay a heavy price for it, russia essentially needed someone to fund this development for them, we'll also have to take any future upgrades and on-going maintenance (which is CRITICALLY important) into account, so china in the end just decided that it's better to do it by itself. Apart from the engine which is the biggest obstacle and takes time to prefect, china felt that it has the rest of the technologies and the money needed to build the new fighter by itself. The rumor on the chinese forums is that J-xx's first prototype has already been built late last year and will have its first test flight later this year, it'll use the imported russian engine for now, by the time it becomes ready for mass production and deployment (say 5~8 years from now on, no one knows the exact timing), hopefully by then our domestic engines will have been developed and tested to be mature enough.

In the end, India-Russia joint development made more sense -- one has technology but needed the money, the other is the opposite. China on the other hand felt that it's about time for it to try something on its own.

When the Americans said they did not consider China a space power, they caused a huge insult to the Chinese people. The head of the Chinese Space Agency (girl) then left the conference in tears. Russians laughed on U.S. vanity and seized the moment by proposing to expand cooperation. Thanks to our American friends. :lol:

Therefore we can say that Americans in every way help the convergence of the BRIC countries. :lol:

China never had a female comrade as the head of the Chinese Space Agency. So far...

When the Americans said they did not consider China a space power, they caused a huge insult to the Chinese people. The head of the Chinese Space Agency (girl) then left the conference in tears. Russians laughed on U.S. vanity and seized the moment by proposing to expand cooperation. Thanks to our American friends. :lol:

Therefore we can say that Americans in every way help the convergence of the BRIC countries. :lol:

If you really are russian, tell me what the word "Pidar" means.

I think you should also see what equalis3r replied to

Its a virtual war out here. I think we should team up and play an online PC game like Age of empires against each other. Now that would be fun.

:azn:

Age of Empires??? It should be Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 or Battlefield Bad Company 2 both games kick ***!

Capture the flag, team deathmatch

Best for Indo-Pak/China Scenario :sniper::sniper::sniper::smokin::smokin:

This is stupid. If Russians make stealth jets they are not going to share that technology with an unstable poor nation like India or anybody else for that matter.

This is stupid. If Russians make stealth jets they are not going to share that technology with an unstable poor nation like India or anybody else for that matter.

Oops they are already doing it to unstable poor country keeping aside the stable rich pakistan

China never had a female comrade as the head of the Chinese Space Agency. So far...

Perhaps the head of delegation. I can clarify if you're interested.

I remember this case as a good example of "Roman Predicament." Offending China, the United States are pushing him to work more closely with Russia.

Last edited:
If you really are russian, tell me what the word "Pidar" means.

This word is an abbreviated form of the word designating the person gay. If a russian-speaker person wants to show their lack of culture, he can use this expression in conversation. Russia's society has no caste, but is naturally divided by the level of cultural evolution. No one can help if the soul is too young. All people are not equal.

Back
Top Bottom