What's new

Russia Today: Tennis-dad attacks young daughter in shocking footage (VIDEO)

Hamartia Antidote

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
400px-Russia-today-logo.svg.png

Serbian authorities have confirmed that they have arrested a Chinese national who was seen in a shocking video beating his 14-year-old daughter on a tennis court.

The man was apprehended by officers from Palilula police station on the tennis courts at the Banjica sports club.

After being detained for 48 hours, he was brought before Belgrade’s First Basic Public Prosecutor's Office to face a criminal complaint of domestic violence for which he could jailed between two and 10 years if convicted.

Reports from Serbian media say the man didn’t deny responsibility for the attack. Instead, he tried to explain his conduct was a product of cultural differences.

The father tried to justify his actions by saying his daughter had refused to continue training on a critical day, which is why he wanted her to return to the court.

The man said that he didn’t intend to hurt the girl and believed he had acted correctly, arguing that the behavior was allowed in China, where hierarchy is respected.

After the hearing, an acting deputy requested that the suspect be ordered into custody due to being a flight risk, and also because of the way he had carried out the alleged crime.

The tennis world was shocked by the video, which has been seen by almost two million people.

It shows the man first kicking his daughter and then striking her in the head. When she sits down on a bench, the father drags her to floor by her hair and kicks her in the legs several times.

Former world number one Victoria Azarenka was one of many prominent figures in tennis that expressed disgust with the clip, and questioned how onlookers could film the incident without stepping in.

“I don't know who this person is, but wtf [what the f**k] is this?!? People filming for this long without intervening, absolute disgrace. And it happens so much, there has to be accountability. Please report who this person is if somebody knows,” the Belarusian demanded on Twitter.

“Wow disgusting!!! Sadly this happens ALL THE TIME but we sadly don't have it on film. Anyone who abuses their kids is just a POS [piece of sh*t,” said former Australian tennis player Rennae Stubbs on the same platform.

Given the fact that the incident occurred in his homeland, ex-doubles world number one Pam Shriver wondered if Serbian tennis icon Novak Djokovic could intervene.

“OMG [Oh my God] we all need to report, and press charges against this kind of horrible abuse,” Shriver tweeted.

“Let's ask for [Novak Djokovic] to help behind the scenes. We all need to work together to stop abuse. Igor thanks for doing your part,” she added, tagging the 21-time Grand Slam winner.

What's more shocking is how long the guys with the camera were filming before they even shouted out.

Serbia.

Unfortunately it just just shows what a degenerate society China is where kicking your daughter on the ground is considered not only allowed but considered acceptable...especially towards girls.

Remember that incident where a crowd was encouraging some girl to jump off a building...and she did killing herself.

Serbia.

Unfortunately it just just shows what a degenerate society China is where kicking your daughter on the ground is considered not only allowed but considered acceptable...especially towards girls.

Remember that incident where a crowd was encouraging some girl to jump off a building...and she did killing herself.
I am more concern as to why RT report on this, maybe what they said are true, China really abandoned Russia.

Yes the extreme behavior of one person represents the whole. That's how the virtuous USA treats anyone they don't like ;) The worst behavior of your group will be treated as the norm for everyone in your group. How virtuous of Americans. It's not like Americans have no abnormal people and bad behavior. Oh never! :omghaha:

This is today's China, everything is so twisted.

Yes the extreme behavior of one person represents the whole.

Well according to the troll deduction logic of Chinese members in this thread...yes.

Last edited:
Yes, according to the Chinese members in this thread...

Ahh okay so you don't actually believe that all Chinese are like this then?

It is more a tit for tat against this member the OP for that thread.

1668220639656.png

Who probably started that thread in response to something some American said about China and the cycle continues. right? Well at least I suppose it is quite fitting for this forum hahaha.

Personally I think that the beauty pageant thing is whatever. I don't care. It's a curiosity into human behavior (sort of like how in the west it is normal and more appropriate to tell ugly people they're pretty or not draw attention to something uncomfortable and a cultural phenomena whereas in China friends will openly say "oh you are getting fat" and in the US or west it is "oh no you're very beautiful everyone needs to love you for who you are" etc etc). Certainly I don't think that example should be used to indicate a woke catastrophe in the US but many right wing Americans sure think that way even more strongly than the angle this Chinese member is coming from - Americans think this is a symptom of social decay whereas the Chinese member wants to use this as an example to show America's decay.

As for beating children, I mean just a quick news search shows that it happens in the US. But all bad behavior are considered individuals but bad behavior from any Chinese person is considered as a national trait.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/09/alabama-dad-beat-teen-daughter-for-revealing-possible-affair-cops/

But in the context of what you're doing (tit for tat) it makes more sense ;) Carry on, it is PDF after all. We can all enjoy these little gentle trades of blow before the war starts.

I am more concern as to why RT report on this, maybe what they said are true, China really abandoned Russia.

As I have said before it isn't going to take much for the Russian people to take sides with the West if push came to shove.

Personally I think that the beauty pageant thing is whatever. I don't care. It's a curiosity into human behavior (sort of like how in the west it is normal and more appropriate to tell ugly people they're pretty or not draw attention to something uncomfortable and a cultural phenomena whereas in China friends will openly say "oh you are getting fat" and in the US or west it is "oh no you're very beautiful everyone needs to love you for who you are" etc etc). Certainly I don't think that example should be used to indicate a woke catastrophe in the US but many right wing Americans sure think that way even more strongly than the angle this Chinese member is coming from - Americans think this is a symptom of social decay whereas the Chinese member wants to use this as an example to show America's decay.
Why would it be America's decay? I mean that's a different opinion.

As I said on the other thread, I don't condone Gay and Lesbianism, that does not mean I can come up on public forum and name and shame such incident, or yell "Geez you are fat and you don't look like a woman, go home" on stage in this Derry Pageant. I have my own thought, you have your own thought, does that make mine better than yours or yours better than mine? In a free society, each one has a voice, whether or not you like that person or not, he or she or they have a voice. Just because I think you are wrong does not mean you don't have the right to express yourself. That's freedom. And that's what that Becker clip is all about. I may feel uncomfortable if you tell me, you are gay, but does that mean suddenly you are wrong, or we should terminate our friendship because of that? I don't become your friend because you are straight. So whatever you want to do, however I am opposite to that idea, you are free to do it. It is not hey, I am a republican, and therefore I need to go against Gay and Lesbian right. Or I am a liberal democrat and i have to protect those right.

Problem is, you and most people in the east think this is a weakness, we and the people of the west think this is a strength. I mean that dude would have been laugh to death if he was in China, think about what that would do to him? Or anyone that did not meet your conformality shall become second class?? Then you will have to ask yourself, what did Brian Nyugen ever do to you??

Why would it be America's decay? I mean that's a different opinion.

As I said on the other thread, I don't condone Gay and Lesbianism, that does not mean I can come up on public forum and name and shame such incident, or yell "Geez you are fat and you don't look like a woman, go home" on stage in this Derry Pageant. I have my own thought, you have your own thought, does that make mine better than yours or yours better than mine? In a free society, each one has a voice, whether or not you like that person or not, he or she or they have a voice. Just because I think you are wrong does not mean you don't have the right to express yourself. That's freedom. And that's what that Becker clip is all about. I may feel uncomfortable if you tell me, you are gay, but does that mean suddenly you are wrong, or we should terminate our friendship because of that? I don't become your friend because you are straight. So whatever you want to do, however I am opposite to that idea, you are free to do it. It is not hey, I am a republican, and therefore I need to go against Gay and Lesbian right. Or I am a liberal democrat and i have to protect those right.

Problem is, you and most people in the east think this is a weakness, we and the people of the west think this is a strength. I mean that dude would have been laugh to death if he was in China, think about what that would do to him? Or anyone that did not meet your conformality shall become second class?? Then you will have to ask yourself, what did Brian Nyugen ever do to you??

You clearly only glanced my post. I did not say anything about America's decay. I said the poster uses it as ... and that American right wing consider certain things as...

I never said I think this shows America's decay. Personally I actually think this shows strength. But that's another story and I don't wish to explain myself.

In any case, people in the east don't think this is a weakness. Judging from my understanding, it is simply that eastern people are more conservative and traditional and don't "like" this stuff more because they think it is weird or too "abnormal" LGBTI stuff etc.

The guy would not have gone to a beauty pageant in China. He would not be promoted to that degree. He has the pride to go to a beauty pageant in the US. Because of where the "wokeness" levels are in the US (for better or worse not part of this discussion). That to me shows some strength of the society to be honest. I'm not bi or gay or LGBTI. I just don't care. Objectively though it shows a society is more leaning towards mechanisms for acceptance even if in the heart of hearts of most people in that society, they do not feel or think that way. e.g. conservative Americans.

Why do you ask me what Nguyen did to me? Nothing I don't hate him! you do you said in the other thread that you "hate" all that sort of stuff. I do not.

What would happen to him in China. I know gay Chinese guys who went back to China after studying in Australia. They are generally accepted by society believe it or not. They are not proud or openly about it in public like in west with parades and that but no they aren't attacked or beaten up. There are isolated homophobia for sure. Just like every single day in the west there would be examples of isolated homophobia done by individuals. That of course happens in China as well particularly consdiering most people are more conservative than Americans.

Anyway please actually read my posts. You literally invented what you think I posted. Unbelievable.

Like this section wtf man. Show me where my post says anything that warrants this reply lol. It seems like you totally assumed what every person is like probably based on your own self's thoughts on the topic and insecurities along with assumptions of how other groups of people are like.

As for people in the west think this is a strength. Um no. Most actually don't. The greatest voices being angry at something like this are... western. Just conservatives mostly or religious or homophobic and every combination of that.

Last edited:
Serbia.

The girl in the video is 14-year-old

This is what China' s founding father considered 14-year-old girls good for

The Tyrant Mao, as Told by His Doctor

"By the early 1960's, as his power rose to new heights, he rarely complained about impotence," Dr. Li writes. "At the height of the Cultural Revolution in the 1960's, he and Jiang Qing were sexually estranged, but Mao had no problems with the young women he brought to his bed -- their numbers increasing and their average ages declining as Mao attempted to add years to his life according to the imperial formula."

So no surprises Chinese society treats them like cattle

Screenshot_20221104_031926.jpg

We still hope that India will accept the values of our modern civilized world. Stop raping two month old girls. Stop raping dogs, sheep and lizards. Respect every species.

The Indian people begged Mao Zedong to become the new governor of India.
ManipurMCPM-800x445.jpg

Screenshot_20221104_035215.jpg

INDIA!!!!!!

Screenshot_20221113_012652.jpg

You India must be liberated!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom