What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

It cost 30 millones lives to reach Berlin

It cost 30 million lives to reach Berlin, and they withdrew, and were told that NATO would not advance "one inch to the East".

And they go and install launching systems in Romania and Poland and finance and encourage a kamikaze regime to kill Ukrainians of Russian origin.

And here comes a German to tell us:

-these Russians can't take a joke!

Let us remember one of the last free men in the West

The tremendous thing about this dreadful tragedy is that peace was free.

And this is an index of the wickedness of those who have spent years and years pouring gasoline on the fire to see this crisis in which they dreamed of two things:

(A) to provoke a change of regime in Moscow and (B) to break off relations between Russia and Europe.

Making sure Russia is losing in Ukraine is well worth it. We shouldve done it back in 2014.
"We"😂😂😂

Don't talk to big for your own size buddy. If Russia wanted, they could send your country to the stone ages. Don't get carried away with your fantasies.

I don't want to humiliate your country or your people, but you should know your place. Maintain humility.

A view of the history of this conflict. This war began decades before 2014 and the aggressors are clearly NATO and the West in general. I URGE all members to watch the following. All will become clear as to why I support the Russian camp in this conflict.
@Foinikas - I know you know of this scholar. A very interesting lecture indeed of how Russia has been played by the west since the 1850's, stabbed in the back time and time again. They're now fighting back to preserve their motherland. So long as they retain the Donbas and Crimea which gives them control of the black sea, it will be a Russian strategic victory that the west won't be able to stomach.

In 1991 Ukraine held a legal referendum to separate from the USSR. Over 90% of Ukrainians, including Crimea, agreed to separate. In 1994 Russia, in return for Ukraine giving up its nukes, signed the Budapest memorandum guaranteeing the borders and sovereignty of Ukraine. In 2014 Russia illegally invaded Ukraine. Ukraines leader Yanukovych fled Ukraine after ordering his police to fire on and kill peaceful protestors. ALL of the 48 protestors killed were unarmed. AALL of the police who fired on them fled to RUSSIA afterwards. He took $30 billion of Ukraine assets with him to Russia. The UKRAINE ELECTED GOVERNMENT CONTINUED TO FUNCTION IN HIS (YANUKOVYCH) ABSENCE. Less than 24 hours later Russian troops moved into Crimea and took it over. It was all planned by Russia so they could take over Crimea.I

"We"😂😂😂

Don't talk to big for your own size buddy. If Russia wanted, they could send your country to the stone ages. Don't get carried away with your fantasies.

I don't want to humiliate your country or your people, but you should know your place. Maintain humility.
I guess you dont understand the word “we”. I couldnt care less about your opinion about my country. I could start rambling like a PDF nationalist, but “we” implied all nations supporting Ukraine - and you know it. You just had to beat this strawman. Maintain your own humility while enjoying you stay in Scandinavia.

1683142319415.png

A new $300M weapons package has been announced.

New 155mm howitzers will be sent

Once Bakhmut is taken, it'll be beautiful to watch the rest of the Donbass liberated in quick order.
Lmao, it took almost a year to almost take Bakhmut, and there's reports that the Russians are now being pushed back.

What makes you think that even if Russia completely takes Bakhmut that the rest of Donbass will be any different than the slow grind that the Russians have had to deal with in the few cities they've taken lime Mariupol and now Bakhmut?

Russia's invasion is collapsing.

Donations for the upcomming offensive?:
Denmark - aid package $250 mio.
specifically the package includes armored recovery and engineering vehicles, mine-clearing vehicles and hoses, mortar grenades, ammunition for Carl Gustaf recoilless rifle, mobile field bridges and night goggles.

Lmao, it took almost a year to almost take Bakhmut, and there's reports that the Russians are now being pushed back.

What makes you think that even if Russia completely takes Bakhmut that the rest of Donbass will be any different than the slow grind that the Russians have had to deal with in the few cities they've taken lime Mariupol and now Bakhmut?

Russia's invasion is collapsing.
According to pro russian logic, the russian forces could have just “liberated” Donbass breaking out from the Bakhmut flanks. But somehow the russians need to start the offensive from inside a ruined city.

Back
Top Bottom