What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Can you not go heavy on moderating? It feels oppresive, you may not notice since you are a mod.

Second question is, are you pakistani and support freedom? For obvious reasons of allowing as much as possible.
You are allowed to provide updates in this thread, be it Ukrainian or Russian.

You have an argument, make it. If it holds ground, excellent. If not, move on and focus on providing updates. No hard feelings.

There are members who provide Ukrainian updates. Not penalized.

There are members who provide Russian updates. Not penalized.

Those who were questioned, cautioned, or penalized - this was due to a reason.

But some of the members were mocking Moderating decisions and Mods in this thread. This will not be tolerated anymore.

This forum provides Freedom of Expression but within the bounds of Forum Rules. Some members have thought that Law of the jungle apply here where Mods and Moderating decisions can be ridiculed, bashed, mocked, and such. Do not do this.

The German Italian IRIS-T air defence 1 system thatā€™ll protect 30 sq kilometres ( thatā€™s radius of around 40 miles) yikes are these Figures correct ! Logic of it being so close to the action going by the radius figures !
The limitation lies in the range of interceptor missiles. They have a range of 40 km. Iris combined passive and active 360 degree radars can track 180 objects simultaneously within a radius of 250 km.

Iris was initially developed to provide air cover to big urban cities.

No longer neutrality. Swiss first parliament chamber Nationalrat approved the buy back sale of leopards 2 to Germany. Now waiting for the approval of StƤnderat, the second parliament chamber.
Germany will refit them, either give to Ukraine or give Ukraine the most modern version leopards 2 A8.

Wie steht es um die VerteidigungsfƤhigkeit der Schweiz? 25 Leopard-2-Panzer will BundesrƤtin Viola Amherd nach Deutschland weitergeben, 46 stillgelegte Panzer sollen modernisiert werden.

Wie steht es um die VerteidigungsfƤhigkeit der Schweiz? 25 Leopard-2-Panzer will BundesrƤtin Viola Amherd nach Deutschland weitergeben, 46 stillgelegte Panzer sollen modernisiert werden.
Foto: Ann-Marie Utz (Keystone, DPA)

Ukraine Introduces Fresh Forces into the Fight. Military Summary And Analysis For 2023.06.15

Can you not go heavy on moderating? It feels oppresive, you may not notice since you are a mod.

Second question is, are you pakistani and support freedom? For obvious reasons of allowing as much as possible.
He's very light.

Only those that deserve punishment are targeted.

I think it is safe to assume that the Ukraine counter-offensive has been shout down effectively. I know this kind of offensives especially when the foe has already prepared everything for it..

But But.. It is to early to say that entirely because the offensive is approx only 10 days old and there is plenty of time left to go and see if they can breach the russian lines everywhere but honestly I can't envision anything else then a dog-fight and a grind for years

I think it is safe to assume that the Ukraine counter-offensive has been shout down effectively. I know this kind of offensives especially when the foe has already prepared everything for it..

But But.. It is to early to say that entirely because the offensive is approx only 10 days old and there is plenty of time left to go and see if they can breach the russian lines everywhere but honestly I can't envision anything else then a dog-fight and a grind for years

Ukraine hasn't even engaged the majority of its brigades into the battle, we are still in the probing/shaping phase until a breach is found to deliver the main blow. Russian bloggers have also reported large Ukrainian troops movement in the Kupyansk/Kharkiv area, let's see. It will probably take weeks if not months to materialize. One thing however is western countries won't stop their support to Ukraine, in fact will only increase it.

It seems Ukraine was able to recover some of the damaged/destroyed Bradleys and are being taken back to the repair plants.

FypzaHCWIAAnYZv.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom