What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

People should look at actions on the ground, not pay too much on cheap propaganda. Victor Orban often spews bullshit. He recently opens a Rheinmetall tank factory in Hungary. The factory will make German new IFV and most likely Panthers, too. Hungary army doesn’t need hundreds or thousands of modern tanks. I won’t be surprised when those new tanks will be delivered to Ukraine.

1693394333693.png

And now

And now, ladies and gentlemen, Deino is going to explain to me on the one hand that this latest version of the military empire of the Romans with bases from Scotland to South Korea is of Buddhist tradition and inspiration.

And, on the other hand, he is going to explain to me that the grandchildren of the Yiddish people love the Ukrainians with all our souls.

Haha

You are such a fool :crazy: when lying and spreading false information is your last method to reply as an argument, then let's be it that way.

By the way ...

well if a status quo has been dragging on for 3 generations there are few “easy solutions”.

But in general, both palestine and kashmir are from a situation where the sides are both (dark) sides of grey. And from an partition effort that was never going to go smoothly.
So we’re just imposing arbitrary time limits on dispute reaolution?

So if this war with Russia drags on for a decade or so, you’re fine with accepting the status quo?

And the Palestinian and Kashmir disputes are not ‘grey’ - both have UNSC Resolutions passed on them and the occupying countries (Israel and India) are violating those resolutions.

Yes and since some here constantly call for negotiations and to cede land for peace:

Ok so what do you propose as alternative?

Keep fighting ?

Ok more dead Ukrainians and they don’t deserve to die they deserve to live

Why do you want those poor people to die ? You hate Ukraine so much you are happy to see them cut down like dogs by the Russians

Yet like cowards Western nations hide behind their Ukrainian “friends”

If you really want to support do and fight against Russia

Calling for the death of Ukrainians and their kids is funny for some but not for others

No consideration of the dead Ukrainians only about money

I am not denying there is a bias in the west. However in general we propose UN resolutions being followed and a two state solution. We are in process of admitting historical faults and atoning for them.
That is precisely what I pointed out - UNSC Resolutions on both disputes need to be implemented and that West has refused to use sanctions etc to force Israel and India to implement those resolutions.

And I like how you describe the West’s hypocrisy in such nice terms as ‘I don’t deny there is bias in the West’ and call similar bias in the Muslim world ‘gutter’ mentality.

You obviously cannot have a civil conversation and have chose to apply the most derogatory stereotyoes to the entire Muslim and Arab world, along with making excuses for and justifying the systemic persecution and atrocities inflicted upon the Palestinians and Kashmiris by Israel and India respectively, so take a fucking break from this thread.

a bitter day for Putin’s invasion army

A Ukraine’s drone attack at night destroys the headquarters of Russia’s 76th division along with 6 transport aircraft at Pskov.

Well deserved. Russia’s infamous 76th division was the main actor at the massacre at Bucha.

This image made from a social media and and provided by Ostorozhno Novosti shows smoke billowing over the city and a large blaze in Pskov, Russia, on Aug. 29, 2023. Russian officials accused Ukraine of targeting six Russian regions early Wednesday in what appeared to be the biggest drone attack on Russian soil since Moscow sent troops into Ukraine 18 months ago. (Ostorozhno Novosti via AP)
An image from social media shows a large fire and billowing smoke in Pskov, Russia, on August 29, 2023 following a drone raid on an airport in the western Russian region [Ostorozhno Novosti via AP Photo]
Published On 30 Aug 2023

Ukraine Launched A Massive Drone Strike On The Territory Of Russia. Military Summary For 2023.8.30

Ok so what do you propose as alternative? Keep fighting ?

Ok more dead Ukrainians and they don’t deserve to die they deserve to live

Why do you want those poor people to die ? You hate Ukraine so much you are happy to see them cut down like dogs by the Russians

Yet like cowards Western nations hide behind their Ukrainian “friends”

If you really want to support do and fight against Russia

Calling for the death of Ukrainians and their kids is funny for some but not for others

No consideration of the dead Ukrainians only about money

Funny again ... so you also suppose your beloved Palestinians to lay down - in fact bow down - to Israel, accept their fate under the Israeli occupations?

Just let me re-phrase you reply above so that it makes a more general sense even more it demonstrates your hypocrisis:

Ok so what do you propose as alternative? Keep fighting ?

Ok more dead Palestinians and they don’t deserve to die they deserve to live

Why do you want those poor people to die ? You hate Palestinians so much you are happy to see them cut down like dogs by the Israelis (even if here I must contradict since the Russian massacres on Ukrainian civil person is a totally different league)

Yet like cowards other Arab and Muslim nations hide behind their Palestinians “friends”

If you really want to support do and fight against Israel

Calling for the death of Palestinians and their kids is funny for some but not for others

No consideration of the dead Palestinians only about money

:smitten:

Screenshot-2023-08-30-15-11-23-28.jpg

When Kiev reminds us of Beirut we will continue to chat

it is soon

Funny again ... so you also suppose your beloved Palestinians to lay down - in fact bow down - to Israel, accept their fate under the Israeli occupations?
Isn’t that essentially what the US and EU are asking Palestinians to do? Many of the Arab countries have recognized Israel and are moving in that direction anyway.

Did the US not offically recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?

Why continue to waste hundreds of billions in economic losses and lose hundreds of thousands of lives?

Negotiate an end to the conflict, let the Russians have the parts of Ukraine they want and reject any future potential of Ukraine joining a Western military bloc.

Deino

I don't find it wrong that you in the West are cynical Darwinists or that you are Hypocrites or that you are Narcissists or that you are blind Ignoramuses.

What I find insufferable (and makes an Afghan goat vomit) is all four at the same time.

“Ukraine gives no official toll of its war dead - the Ukrainian armed forces have reiterated that their war casualty numbers are a state secret - but Margo knows the losses are huge.

The figures remain classified. But US officials, quoted by the New York Times, recently put the number at 70,000 dead and as many as 120,000 injured. It is a staggering figure, from an armed forces estimated at only half a million strong. The UN has recorded 9,177 civilian deaths to date.”

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom