What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russia’s front begins to crumble. The 76th division is deployed to the southern front to stop Ukraine’s offensive and to defend Tokmak. Benefit for Ukraine army. Russia northern offensive comes to a halt.

Russia said they have not started yet.

I think they will start when all the front crumble, tipical logic of Russia. If war continues, Russia will have to make the final choice, and make a final assault to Kyev, with massive thousands of troops. First try was not representative of what an assault means and entails.

Russia said they have not started yet.

I think they will start when all the front crumble, tipical logic of Russia. If war continues, Russia will have to make the final choice, and make a final assault to Kyev, with massive thousands of troops. First try was not representative of what an assault means and entails.
That’s what Putin said, the war has not started yet. Probably why he hides in the bunker. Wait until he comes out the bunker. Then the war begins. kabooooom.

Ukraine to get the first batch of 10 M1s in 2 weeks. The tanks are currently under final assembly in Germany.
Ready to go.

1693562689553.png

Russia’s front begins to crumble. The 76th division is deployed to the southern front to stop Ukraine’s offensive and to defend Tokmak. Benefit for Ukraine army. Russia northern offensive comes to a halt.

I have read the article and my reading of the situation is that Ukraine’s allies have told her to knock off the silliness over Bakhmut for now and break the land ridge otherwise it will be difficult to sell the war to people back home and they need that to continue to support Ukraine. Simple politics (you can never escape it).

Last edited:

Russia and Turkey gear up for showdown over control of Black Sea as tensions mount

“There’s an old Ottoman proverb. Making a deal with Russia is like going to bed with a bear - you can get scratched any time.”

>> lol.

ps - turkey trying hard to revive grain deal.

Lancet drone strike in the CAESAR self-propelled guns of the Ukrainian army. A Ukrainian self-propelled gun 155-mm self-propelled gun "CAESAR" of French production, came under attack from a Russian kamikaze drone "Lancet".

This war is a pointless stalemate.
Great for the Military-Industrial complex though.

I know of several smaller defence companies investing significantly in expansion, which is worrying because companies don’t tend to make these kinds of investments without some degree of confidence in medium to long term increased/increasing demand. There could be other factors, but seems too much of a coincidence that the uptick started around the Ukraine conflict.

How about getting rid of geo-political threat with the price of of 1 coffee cup? The War in ukraine is once in a century geo-political boon. It's actually more stupid not to send money to ukraine.

Not to mention getting rid of Russia would fix more than half of the world's problem. Trumpism Right wing in general to nazism are funded by the Rusky.
What specifically was the threat to NATO countries from Russia prior to the Ukraine conflict?

Even now, given that Russia is struggling to finish the conflict in Ukraine, the point has been very clearly made that Russia CANNOT take on NATO in a full fledged war, nor was there any sign it was planning to, given the state of its military prior to the Ukrainian conflict.

The people in the US Establishment need to find another outlet to relieve their frustrations over war-mongering fantasies and chasing down Don Quixote monsters. Plenty of great RPG games out there.

And while I personally find Trump and the US Right Wing abhorrent, Trump won the elections because enough Americans overlooked his xenophobia, prejudice, moral and ethical flaws and votes for him, and not because ‘the Russians funded him’. Even making that argument (Trump won because of Russian interference) is part of the problem, because it ignores the dangerous shift towards right-wing extremism domestically in the US.

Just look at the laws being passed in many Republican controlled states in the US, especially by the man who was the favorite after Trump - Ron DeSantis. Trump is a symptom of a extremist right wing shift in US politics that started long before he became President, and the Democrats are fucking idiots for still trying to play nice and be ‘moderate’, whereas the Republicans have moved the ‘Overton Window’ significantly towards the Right.

Thanks for this action, but why are @aziqbal‘s rants against Christianity not deleted or his post in which he claims all western men teach their daughters to act like whores, so show their tits and sleep with as many men as possible? This is not only simply a lie but also insulting!
I had no intention of moderating this thread, or even participating. I pretty much ignored it till I saw a notification that a member (whose posts I like to read) posted here, started reading the thread where I first posted, saw ZeGerman’s post that rankled me, and here we are.

Since there are thousands of pages on this thread, and I am sure thousands of posts that should be deleted, my hope is to just encourage everyone to move on from here.

Last edited:
Therefore, we get the endless destruction of the Russian Army until he has no choice but to accept defeat.
To what end?

What actual threat did Russia pose to NATO, prior to the Ukraine war, that justifies the (likely) trillions in global economic costs, hundreds of thousands dead, and the domestic opportunity cost for NATO (US especially)?

Ukraine to get the first batch of 10 M1s in 2 weeks. The tanks are currently under final assembly in Germany.
Ready to go.

View attachment 950283
These tanks should be equipped with Trophy APS.

Everyone in this M113 APC survived a direct mine hit.

>> quality of american equipment comes to the top when protecting its occupants.
Indeed.

Ukrainians have praised Western equipment for this reason alone - it is built to save lives. This is something that Russians and its fanbase does not seem to understand. Lives are not cheap. You do not want to loose experienced soldiers in droves.

Back
Top Bottom