What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

How about getting rid of geo-political threat with the price of of 1 coffee cup? The War in ukraine is once in a century geo-political boon. It's actually more stupid not to send money to ukraine.

Not to mention getting rid of Russia would fix more than half of the world's problem. Trumpism Right wing in general to nazism are funded by the Rusky.
Say what about nazis?
You hate the one president in decades that didn’t start a war, it’s mind blowing.
Oh and it’s the tax payers money but thanks for the input on how to spend it, maybe your government should donate something if you want to waste your dollars

You’re saying over half of the US are nazi’s if they support trump?

Say what about nazis?
You hate the one president in decades that didn’t start a war, it’s mind blowing.
Oh and it’s the tax payers money but thanks for the input on how to spend it, maybe your government should donate something if you want to waste your dollars

I'm sorry if I love my US president to be free from Russian influences.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/04/magazine/deutsche-bank-trump.html

Did you ever find it suspicious that Trump always take Russia side somehow? Even when he's not he tried to withhold Javelins from Ukraine.

I literally never said anything about trumpist being a nazi. I may forgot to put a comma in it but that says a lot more about you than it's to me. Also read up on Putin funding RW worldwide to see where I'm coming from.

Murdering a bunch of people tends to put you on someone shitlist.
A lot of countries do that to dissenters, spies, enemies etc.

The Israelis did that and the US took it a step further and took out a top Iranian general, dis they not.

So lets not pretend thats some kind of ‘massive, existential threat to NATO countries’. There are many, many magnitudes more people killed by criminal gangs etc.
Trump would never get where he is without Russian money. He can't even get a loan anywhere else until a Russian Oligarchs vouches for him. Ever found it incredibly suspicious that the American (European too) right are suddenly pro-russian despite half of century treating them like the devil.
Yes he would. Again, you haven’t been following the rise of the extremist right in the US if you think Trump won because of Russia.

I have relatives and close friends who voted for Trump (many of them WASP’s). At the time, I was furious at how they would dismiss ANY of his flaws and issues I brought up in conversation.

“He’s accused of sexually assaulting MULTIPLE women!

So? Hillary is still married to Bill despite his affair, would be the defence

Only now, when he’s being indicted, are some of them finally choosing not to vote for him if he’s the candidate — but they’re all gung ho to vote for DeSantis, and he’s an even bigger extremist IMO, albeit nowhere near as colorful, and would likely draw more centrist-Republican and independent votes.

Say what about nazis?

Attack on White House pretty much counts as a war as people get jailed for 15 years….

Is what Russia doing is bad if yes then shut the hell up & let the grown up talk.

What you just doing is just sophistry. You essentially support murdering the Ukrainians. Because muh healthcare. Despite that is not how budget works. And if you want better healthcare then do so without possibly killing the Ukrainians.
A sure sign of someone losing an argument - Resort to personal attacks.

Its not my fault that the US military escalation in Ukraine is indefensible.

You’re done on this thread for a while.

Back
Top Bottom