What's new

Russia Wagner Mutiny | Updates & Discussions

Pretty sure Putin is not laughing. Wagner is pushing fast to Moscow. This is a huge threat to Putin and his regime. Putin is either overthrown or Wagner and Prigozhin crushed. There’s not a lot of middle ground at this point.

You don’t know how coups work. Who has defected from Russian military to join Wagner?Chechens have also been called in.

You think 20K Wagner troops can take over Russia? With no air support? And your sources are tweets from Ukrainian side?

Like I said. Thanks for the laugh.

Putin is likely quite confident with Chechen troops, once the Chechen hold the Wagner, the troops from Ukraine border will sandwich the Wagner.

Chechen were relative weak and mostly TikTok and Kadyrov wanna save his troops for internal fighting against rebel-Chechens.
Father of the nation…
The (jewish) comedian showed guts back then…

I like your optimism......

You do know what Russian FSB or National Guard is armed with and what Wagner is armed with?

Chechens have been called in as well. You think a bunch of mecernaries can fight Chechens? You do realize Wagner has no Air Force? KA-52 and Fighter jets can completely level their ground force.

20K troops (assuming all are participating) disappear very fast when air power is used.

On the other hand, Wagner people took Rostov on Don, and now sitting on all the supply Russian force needed in Ukraine. If they launch airstrike on Wagner now, they may as well kiss goodbye the war in Ukraine because you are going to blow it up along with the Wagner. You are going to dangle the Russian force to dry in Ukraine

Putin HAS to make compromise, he can't fight this, taking Rostov-On-Don is very smart strategic move, it basically hold thew entire Russian force in Ukraine hostage. You can't fight a war without oil and ammunition., It's very simple.

Watch how this ends. Anyone thinking Putin is in danger is just being overly optimistic.

You don’t know how coups work. Who has defected from Russian military to join Wagner?Chechens have also been called in.

You think 20K Wagner troops can take over Russia? With no air support? And your sources are tweets from Ukrainian side?

Like I said. Thanks for the laugh.

Wagner are a couple hours from Moscow. Like I said, this either ends with Putin overthrown or Wagner crushed.

There’s been little resistance because nearly all the Russian Army is engaged in Ukraine.

2016 TR: High Military Council decisions were leaked, FETÖ brought the coup attempt forward as a matter of urgency and the coup attempt began on the evening of July 15th (forcing to premature birth). During the coup, the air force was largely under the control of the coup plotters. However, the de facto leader of the coup was killed in the 6th-7th hour. By the 10th-11th hour of coup attempt, it was under control and mass arrests began in the morning. The preparations for this coup attempt had been going on for more than 20 years, for which they had occupied all critical institutions, including the military intelligence and even the military schools, with political support. They lost everything they had accumulated for decades in one day.

2023 RU: The PMC Wagner, largely composed of mercenaries, advanced more than 100 kilometers across the country in convoys without any air power and appears to have taken over a city. They are at odds with the General Staff and their influence there is very low. In fact, it looks like a direct declaration of war on the MoD and general staff of Russian Army. The leader of the coup continues to broadcast messages via telegram. One day after the uprising, the PMC is gaining strength and even now sieging Kremlin.

Chechen were relative weak and mostly TikTok and Kadyrov wanna save his troops for internal fighting against rebel-Chechens.

Father of the nation…
The (jewish) comedian showed guts back then…

Nah, Chechen will likely become stronger after this

No one will support Criminal Wanger group, he doesnt have credibility to be a leader. I would say even NATO will help Putin if he is in danger. Wanger group is unpredictable and Russia will be more dangerous under him.

Putin basically want to stop the war if Ukraine is satisfied with current border

@That Guy

I see this as the fall of the Russian regime, with many units of the Russian Armed Forces disobeying orders and significant defections coming. It's unprecedented we are seeing this happening to one of the most enormous nuclear powers in the world.

If you look at the Western media, Zelinsky has already hit Moscow.

Russia's troubles are in the post-Putin era, and now we can see the confusion of Russians' thinking.

Putin is not considered a hardliner in Russia.

Chechens have been called in as well. You think a bunch of mecernaries can fight Chechens? You do realize Wagner has no Air Force? KA-52 and Fighter jets can completely level their ground force.

20K troops (assuming all are participating) disappear very fast when air power is used.

Again, if they don't mind blowing up those 1, 3, 5 supply with Wagner, go for it.

The Wagner set up on arms and fuel depot, you launch airstrike and you don't just kill the Wagner, you also destory these supplies. Russian does not have a wonder weapon where you can kill Wagner and do not detonate anything else.

Not that I care about Wagner or whatever, but again, you seems to know shit how war work...
Watch how this ends. Anyone thinking Putin is in danger is just being overly optimistic.
Oh, I never think Putin is in danger. I said Putin need to compromise, he can't fight the Wagner for the aforementioned reason, Putin fight them, they bring down all the supply for Russian force in Ukraine.

Putin need to talk to Prigozhin and make compromise. they can try to fight him, but that is probably the EXTREME STUPID MOVE.

There’s been little resistance because nearly all the Russian Army is engaged in Ukraine.

There are Ka-52 and fighter jets flying overhead. One targeted their convoy, but for the most part the order has not been given to engage them…yet.

Obviously If you can convince Wagner forces to surrender its much more preferable than starting to blow people up and cause damage to your roads and city.

And they been traveling to Moscow for last 8 hours. Are they walking?

Will Chechen able to hold the Wagner group ?

Wagner Group is dangerous to the world. Putin is more responsible leader compared to Wagner boss.

Chechens can and will do. Just give time. People is talking a lot and dreaming with a Russia divided in 7 countries... wait, they are gonna find out a new Russia with a harder Russia position. World will be shocked soon.

For all of those wondering "where the Ukrainian intelligence head was after apparently being targeted and hit by Russian cruise missiles - i guess we know now ?"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom