What's new

Russia Wagner Mutiny | Updates & Discussions

The leadership has been corrupt and went from one blunder to the other. This had been going on for more than a year. They wouldn't listen to anyone. When someone criticized their strategy or lack of logistics,they would would sack him or arrest him.
And they kept going like this. Losing thousands of men and even more equipment. Putin did a lot of good things for Russia,but also handled a lot of situations badly. In the end,corruption didn't disappear from Russia and technology and industry weren't improved as much as they could have been.

Personally,I was disgusted when I heard the prank call to Pskov's son about getting drafted,where he refused and said he would settle this with other means. After this,they should have at least sent him somewhere to serve. But they didn't. They didn't care that they were exposed as corrupt. The ordinary Russian had to send his son to the front,while the rich ones stayed back and refused to serve. If the leadership believes in this war,then they should send their sons. Just like in old times,
when generals and princes would sacrifice all of their sons for the motherland.

But this is a different time. It's not a Tsar and these are not princes.
"Quandt served as a lieutenant in the Luftwaffe during World War II. He took part in the Battle of Crete in 1941 and later fought in Russia and Italy, where he was injured. In 1944, he was captured by Allied troops in Italy; he was released in 1947. Magda and Joseph Goebbels committed suicide after killing their six children on 1 May 1945. Harald was the only one of Magda's children to survive."

On 1 September 1939, when the Second World War started, Ribbentrop joined as a private soldier in the SS-Infantry Regiment Deutschland, with which he served during the Western Campaign, receiving the Iron Cross second class. During Operation Barbarossa, the invasion of the Soviet Union, his unit was sent to Finland. In February 1943 he was assigned to a Panzer regiment the Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler division (LSSAH) and sent to Kharkov in February 1943, where he took part in the Third Battle of Kharkov.

Ribbentrop was awarded the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross on 15 July 1943. On 1 August he was transferred to the newly formed SS Division Hitlerjugend as a training officer and company commander. During battles in Normandy, Ribbentrop was awarded the German Cross in Gold. Following the breakout from Falaise, he saw action during Battle of the Bulge. He surrendered with the division to the U.S. Army on 8 May 1945.
He fought there (Kursk 43') in a Pz IV Ausf. G (Late) or H, not a Panther Ausf. D or (Pz VI) Tiger 1 Ausf. E

Compare this with a village - Bakhmut.

Chechens defeated in Mariupul region not only ukranians, also international mercenaries.We all know this.
Well, just because the other guy perform even worse does not make that battle "easy".........

And lol........sure, it's the NATO the Chechen defeated.........Russia should have given them a medal.,..

Especially Wagnerites and regular Russian army units were thrown into that city and the defenders (many right wingers with big big cojones and ideological zeal) were short off ammo, medicals, food, fresh water etc.
In a military sense they fought heroically, the Jew in Kiev had a win/win situation, he got rid of many Antisemites + could declare them as heroes (what they are in a military sense).
Without this 84 days holding out the mordor hordes there so long, they could have push on other front(s).
Well, they do sacrifice those Azov folks, which weren't popular in Ukraine, to kill those Chechen.

I would say 1 stone 2 birds...

Last edited:
"Quandt served as a lieutenant in the Luftwaffe during World War II. He took part in the Battle of Crete in 1941 and later fought in Russia and Italy, where he was injured. In 1944, he was captured by Allied troops in Italy; he was released in 1947. Magda and Joseph Goebbels committed suicide after killing their six children on 1 May 1945. Harald was the only one of Magda's children to survive."

On 1 September 1939, when the Second World War started, Ribbentrop joined as a private soldier in the SS-Infantry Regiment Deutschland, with which he served during the Western Campaign, receiving the Iron Cross second class. During Operation Barbarossa, the invasion of the Soviet Union, his unit was sent to Finland. In February 1943 he was assigned to a Panzer regiment the Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler division (LSSAH) and sent to Kharkov in February 1943, where he took part in the Third Battle of Kharkov.

Ribbentrop was awarded the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross on 15 July 1943. On 1 August he was transferred to the newly formed SS Division Hitlerjugend as a training officer and company commander. During battles in Normandy, Ribbentrop was awarded the German Cross in Gold. Following the breakout from Falaise, he saw action during Battle of the Bulge. He surrendered with the division to the U.S. Army on 8 May 1945.
He fought there (Kursk 43') in a Pz IV Ausf. G (Late) or H, not a Panther Ausf. D or (Pz VI) Tiger 1 Ausf. E
Ah but these actually believed in their cause. And they thought of it as bravery to fight. Look at the predicament of the oligarchs in Russia now. Look at these fat,corrupt politicians who decide the strategies,even when the Generals protest.

Ah but these actually believed in their cause. And they thought of it as bravery to fight. Look at the predicament of the oligarchs in Russia now. Look at these fat,corrupt politicians who decide the strategies,even when the Generals protest.
Yeah, funny this "manly macho culture" are if sh*t hits the fan often the biggest pus*ies and hypocrits.
See that always when a random 3rd worlder is bragging about so manly that he ran away from his sh*thole.

I would said it is the otherwise. I would say Prigozhin is the one that had been patient

First of all, you need to go back to when is the last time Russian Military have made progress in Ukraine? Well, certainly not Bakhmut, it was these Wagner, and going back to last July, it was Kadyrov who took Severodonetsk, then it was the Wagner who took Lysychansk, it was the Chechen who took Mariupol 2 months prior to Sievierodonetsk. The last time Russian military have any success is back in March 2022, when they took Kherson City, which since been reversed.

Make no mistake, Russian military is incompetent, that's the issue, and the only progress in this war were made with these fringe group and what is the first thing Russian military did? They try to absorb these fringe group into their rank. And you expect Prigozhin not to be pissed?

The problem is, before today (well, yesterday), you can say Prigozhin is venting his frustration on MOD or Shoigu or whoever, but not Putin (Well, he kinded of hinted it by blaming grandpa the last time, but let's say it wasn't) But this time he go after the reason why Russian troop is in Ukraine, that is a vent directed to the establishment. And who is in charge of the establishment? Was it Shoigu or Putin?

He didn't want Putin attention, he wanted Putin head, or at least his job, or at the very least Putin losing his job. Otherwise he would not go against the establish by doubting the official stance on the war. That's a big NO in Russia.

Again, as my reply to the other guy here (forgot his name) if this is what the intention, I would have done it on the down low. This is as high profile as it comes, in fact, I can't think of a way Prigozhin can kick this off any higher profile than this. I mean this is not a show clause, because Shoigu is there to try to get them and Putin directed FSB to prosecute Prigozhin.

This is not something like "oh I let you go to jail for a few year and let you come back) I don't think there are ways any party can go back, That's just impossible, either that, or Russia want to trick the world into letting people know THEY ARE NOT INCHARGE. Which is what this is, this is a shit show, and nobody in the right mind would want this no matter how much they want to change the military command, replacing Shoigu or Gerasimov or whoever, you would just go relief these people if you are Putin, I mean, it's not like they had not change anyone from the military command. Then why preach into the world and make it as high profile as possible and make you look like an idiot when you can just replace Shoigu or whoever under the table?

That just didn't make any sense.

First of all, I am not talking about hiring blackwater in peacetime either. As I said, they hire a driver in Iraq for 40 grand for 6 months, a normal E-2 (the normal rank for a driver) who did the same job in Iraq were paid $2400 a month, And they are virtually the same experience, I mean you got out as an E-2 and get hired by Blackwater to drive a truck almost immediatrely, they save a plane ticlet that way.

As I said, you don't pay merc for this type of thing, certainly not a formational combat. You hire them to guard the road, or run truck up and down some MSR, that's okay, you get into the thick of combat and you can't get them out anytime you want, and when you were there, you got paid, doing virtually the same thing people are being paid 5 to 7 times less to do. So no, it would not be a good deal to have merc do the same job you do when you can pay 5 or 7 time less for people to do the same thing. those are merc, not super soldier...

And if you have to resort to using Merc to prop up your rank, then you would already have a personnel issue, you can't really just prop up your rank using merc.

Why this is the worst possible move if Ukraine push now? If anything, If I were the Ukrainian, I would wait for another 1 or 2 days to see if this is a show and I will push everything I go into the line. This is a distraction for the Russian, you don't really know who is in charge, If I were one of these Russian soldiers and I have heard stuff like that, I would think can I trust the Wagner dude next to me if I were in a foxhole with him?

That's what prey on people's mind, you can't expect Russian soldier from the frontline would say "sod it, it's too far from me, war continue as usual" this is not how war being fought, you need to think of how this is going to cloud the command element, where the order is going to issue, who am I taking order from. It's not going to be business as usual until this resolved. And everyday they don't it send a conflicted signal to the people who is in the frontline.

Are you sure about that? if this is like that then what make Prigozhin went over the line?

This does not happen just today when he got his lid blown off, he won't do this if this is just one thing and one day. This is a lot of things put together and a long time coming. If this affect Prigozhin this way, you think the lower echelon would be shield from any side effect??

LOL, I love how you think "meh, this is not a big deal and it would be business as usual" Again, if this is not a big deal, it wouldn't blown out of proportion like this to begin with.....

I will try to get to all of them in detail hopefully tomorrow.

Till then. Here are some points I was thinking.

1) Putin and Prighozin met 10 days ago.
2) Even if Putin was thinking of replacing or holding Prighozin he is here to stay even after the fact that he "may" have bombed Wagner forest base.
3) A driver hired by the US military is not hired to go to Iraq, he is hired to serve the US in any area they choose. Standing army is large and has a lot of red tape to deploy. Congress and all. Its cheaper overall to have a Merc do that same job illegally.
4) Prig went over the line. He saw his oppurtunity or this is an elaborate hoax which you just confrimed that Ukraine might throw everything in a few days. We will see in these coming weeks. Things are moving fast now.

Question: How many men does Wagner have by now? They had a big boost the last year,through volunteers and forced consctriptions of convicts. Also,the question is,how many units of the Russian Army have allied with Wagner.

No idea how Prighozin will survive after this,unless the whole system collapses and a new government is installed. The Ukrainians must be having a party now.

Question: How many men does Wagner have by now? They had a big boost the last year,through volunteers and forced consctriptions of convicts. Also,the question is,how many units of the Russian Army have allied with Wagner.

No idea how Prighozin will survive after this,unless the whole system collapses and a new government is installed. The Ukrainians must be having a party now.

"Give me 20 good men and I impregnate that bitch!"
The thing is, many border guards, regular units etc. just didn't act against Wagner.
So, if piece for piece is going on Wagners side, they will have a 1917 2.0.
Numbers are sometimes only numbers and not that important.
Who wins, 100 good supported US special forces with NO "liberal" ROE (so bomb the sh*t out of them) or 1000 classical African rebels?

I will try to get to all of them in detail hopefully tomorrow.

Till then. Here are some points I was thinking.

1) Putin and Prighozin met 10 days ago.

So? That mean nothing, he were there to talk, but again, if that work, why this??

2) Even if Putin was thinking of replacing or holding Prighozin he is here to stay even after the fact that he "may" have bombed Wagner forest base.

Then you would still do it on the down low, not like this.

I mean again, unless you want the world to think you are an idiot and you can't control your subordinate. Because I can't think of anything worse than saying "You had lost control" than someone doing a coup......

3) A driver hired by the US military is not hired to go to Iraq, he is hired to serve the US in any area they choose. Standing army is large and has a lot of red tape to deploy. Congress and all. Its cheaper overall to have a Merc do that same job illegally.

Army have MOS for everything, every position you can do in a battlefield you would have a MOS for it.

Merc and army have the same line, have the same job, you just pay merc better.

The reason to hire merc is not because you can do stuff illegally, Wagner is not Delta Force or Spetsnaz, you don't do behind the line illegal wet work........ The reason to hire Merc in modern war is to free up your own troop, which means you can put more tooth to tail ratio with your army focus more on combat troop instead of logistical support. That's why PMC were hired and that's why most PMC are focusing on Combat Support role..

You don't hire PMC to fight war, this is not a TV show, this is not a game, I don't think even Prince Salman of Saudi Arabia can do that, again, 225k a year per head, 50,000 fighter Wagner uses, that's 11 billion a year, just these paying wages, that's 1/4 of the entire Russian military budget.

4) Prig went over the line. He saw his oppurtunity or this is an elaborate hoax which you just confrimed that Ukraine might throw everything in a few days. We will see in these coming weeks. Things are moving fast now.
I didn't confirm anything, I said If I were the Ukrainian, I will exploit this for sure. I am not Ukrainian, nor do I have any command responsibility within the Ukrainian armed force.

"Give me 20 good men and I impregnate that bitch!"
The thing is, many border guards, regular units etc. just didn't act against Wagner.
So, if piece for piece is going on Wagners side, they will have a 1917 2.0.
Numbers are sometimes only numbers and not that important.
Who wins, 100 good supported US special forces with NO "liberal" ROE (so bomb the sh*t out of them) or 1000 classical African rebels?
That's what happens when you force people to fight for a cause they don't believe in. Trying to get half of Ukraine by force. It's ridiculous. They were fighting their brothers. People were like "Why?"

Even the "Nazi" argument didn't stand for long. After the first few months,it was over.

Imagine the government in Berlin forcing Germans to fight Austria!

@MH.Yang Your spot on about him being ultranationalist. He looks hot heated, I understand he may be frustrated but a soldier should never be like this. Imagine having access to lethal weaponry.
Doesn't this remind you of all these games like Call of Duty,Battlefield and some movies where there's a coup or a rogue general and the "good guys",the Americans try to save the world? 😂

Good move

Prigozhin’s army will seize Russians military hardware.

He needs tanks for the assault on Russia military headquarters in Moscow.

But no reason for panicking. Prigozhin says he just wants to pay a visit and talk with Shoigu.

1687600482678.png

Wagner fighters on Saturday spoke with a Russian service member near the headquarters of the Southern Military District in Rostov. STRINGER/REUTERS

Doesn't this remind you of all these games like Call of Duty,Battlefield and some movies where there's a coup or a rogue general and the "good guys",the Americans try to save the world? 😂
I think it was an American general in COD who gone rogue, wasn't that General Shepard? I still remember he killed "Ghost in the final scene on MW2 and I am still quite shocked it.

Back
Top Bottom