What's new

Russia Wagner Mutiny | Updates & Discussions

FzZp7LCWcAIb5v4.jpeg

Bro you really seem upset? What's wrong?
He wanna breed with Russian women, like our banned pseudo chinese user. But at the end of the day, there is no coup in Russia and he is too ugly for russian women. :lol:

If you need a psycho profile from Nato NPCs, here you have it. The whole thread is it.
:lol:

European economy is falling down, you dont hear the news ? The reason of Pakistani export fall is also due to less demand from European market. Not only Pakistan, even countries such as Singapore and Vietnam are effected. Maybe not many believe Vietnam GDP growth is declining into 3 percent this year while Singapore can only achieve 1 percent, all due to the weakening of European markets that effect whole world.

Europe is supposed to get better growth after Covid, but war (basically due to their sanction on Russia) has made the economic growth declining, less that it should be

This is the plot to every other fictional military novel narrative or movie on Russia

Most of Russias military power is centered around Ukraine. What remains is not likely to be as experienced as the Wagners. If Russia withdraws from Ukraine perhaps with the exception of Crimea they may free some soldiers which will be behind Wagner and cannot stop a rush on Moscow.
What Wagner does not have is a logistical base that delivers supplies and ammunition. He might be able to draw on stocks in regions under his control, but is still on a time schedule.
:lol: wet dreams
Russia didn't even invest 20% of its resources for Ukraine. They have a massive reserves available. And it's much easier to crush enemies inside as they won't have funds and equipment from the west .

It is up to you, European, whether want to have peace or keep having a war with Russian. I am only suggesting something that can end the war.

The best thing is to have cease fire like Korean do without excepting the current position legally
Putin has shown that negotiations does not end wars. They just give time to prepare for the next war. And no, it is not ”Europeans” that decide on war or peace. It is the Ukrainans. If they want to resist, then they will get help.

Your proposal is that the West forces Ukrainans to accept Russian aggression.
How very decent if you to sell out the Ukrainans because you are somewhat affected by the war.

:lol: wet dreams
Russia didn't even invest 20% of its resources for Ukraine. They have a massive reserves available. And it's much easier to crush enemies inside as they won't have funds and equipment from the west .
Very nice, collect your $1 and move on.

I personally think this coup (or whatever you call it) would fall apart. Prigozhin have no way to threaten Putin, if he had, he would not choose Rostov-On-Don as his first objective, he would most definitely choose Moscow.

But taking ROD also show you one thing, Prigozhin probably is using the war in Ukraine as leverage to get what he needed from Putin, depends on who is going to brink first, Prigozhin may get his way (which mostly involved replacing Shoigu or senior position on the table) or Putin may get his, which mean Prigozhin either leave or go to jail. But this is going to take a quite lasting effect on Russia military. After this, if I was a normal Russian soldier, I wouldn't know who to trust.

I dont blame him, Russia/Putin wants him to fight in Ukraine but they don't provide them with resources, according to Prighozin Russia has no fighting plan, tactics in Ukraine, The Kremlin should listen to him, What a disaster.

He wanna breed with Russian women, like our banned pseudo chinese user. But at the end of the day, there is no coup in Russia and he is too ugly for russian women. :lol:

If you need a psycho profile from Nato NPCs, here you have it. The whole thread is it.
:lol:
And, like expected, i have the negative rating. Look, how mad they are! :lol:

To end my posting, here is a nice japanese video to make the Nato NPCs seethe:

Yevgeny Has been a loose cannon for the last few months but my worst fear was him defecting which was not the case fortunately for Russia and everyone otherwise things could have gone nuclear..

They should keep that man on leash

One thing is certain. Prigozhin is a military strategist. He can plan and execute a military operation well enough, at the time of his choosing.

Back
Top Bottom