What's new

Russia warns Saudi against giving Syria rebels missiles

why the hell pakistan want to get involve in others mess?

Petro Dollars, our nation sells it's soul quite quickly, it sold the blood of its own people (if it considers us it's own) for coalition support fund allowing renditions and drone attacks.

Last edited:
Saudia is the biggest threat, it is a threat to well being if the region.

Pakistan's involvement in Syria is uncalled for and it will divide the country, unfortunately we have a prime minister whose daughter works in a Saudi harem and majority of my countrymen are blinded by their love of Arabs.

Naturally some of us will side with Iran due to similarity in culture and heritage we share, we will stand with them in their hour of need.

Let Syrians fight it out it's not our place to meddle but if Pakistan does decide to meddle then it must realise that those who are not Arab lovers will be more then happy to raise arms against it, be it what ever bitter end that may take us too.

Only good Arab is a dead Arab, long live Iran zameen.

You with your Shia goggles, you know average Pakistani doesnt fall for this Shia Sunni bs? No need to chant Iran crap, the are plenty who support KSA and I say the same to them. We're Pakistanis, and our interest should only lie with this country. Neither IRan or KSA. Iranians arent saints either, they support Assad who is a bonafide brutal dictator. Khair let KSA and Iran handle the Syrian mess.

And bro we are not helping Syrian rebels. End of.

Petro Dollars, our nation sells it's soul quite quickly, it sold the blood of its own people (if it considers us it's own) for coalition support fund allowing renditions and drone attacks.

As you are ready to die for Iran, others are for KSA. See the Irony?

You with your Shia goggles, you know average Pakistani doesnt fall for this Shia Sunni bs? No need to chant Iran crap, the are plenty who support KSA and I say the same to them. We're Pakistanis, and our interest should only lie with this country. Neither IRan or KSA. Iranians arent saints either, they support Assad who is a bonafide brutal dictator. Khair let KSA and Iran handle the Syrian mess.

And bro we are not helping Syrian rebels. End of

Typical dumb Pakistani, I am no Shia so I have no Shia goggles on, I am a Sunni hanafi.

Read my post again and you might just understand religion has nothing to do with it, I was a Pukhtoon before Islam and I am still a Pukhtoon after Islam.

We know ex pak army men are joined up with the rebels but their fate will be same brutal death.

Help the Arabs no one is stopping you, we will help the Iranians and Assad and you can't stop us.

I would be in comfort knowing I died for people who I have deep heritage with others who die will they even know who they died for?,

Last edited by a moderator:
It should not, and I am quite sure it does not, but to be fair, your own country seems to be do so quite frequently.
Dude i don't know what your problem is but my honest opinion is pakistan need to concentrate on it's own situation as far as present ground realities concern. Rest your choice.

Typical dumb Pakistani, I am no Shia so I have no Shia goggles on, I am a Sunni hanafi.

Read my post again and you might just understand religion has nothing to do with it, I was a Pukhtoon before Islam and I am still a Pukhtoon after Islam.

We know ex pak army men are joined up with the rebels but their fate will be same brutal death.

Help the Arabs no one is stopping you, we will help the Iranians and Assad and you can't stop us.

I would be in comfort knowing I died for people who I have deep heritage with others who die will they even know who they died for?, some sand niggas that look down on them.

What in the actual ****? Using sand niggaz doesnt make you cool or right. You're acting against the thesis of Islam supporting something based on history which has no compulsion on Islam. The Prophet (SAWS) was against it and went against it. Do you know the difference between religion and race? How can you compare a religion with caste? Something is aloof in your analytical process. Shia goggles doesnt make you a shia, it makes you blind with their propaganda. Which by the way is nothing compared the amount of KSA goggle wearers in numbers. Im probably a Sunni but does it matter man?

Assad is a brutal dictator, you can support Iranians or whoever I am not stopping you. They are the brutal ones, opened their country to such violence now from AQ and the likes by following their brutal tactics. As a result Syria is a mess and Syrian civilians have lost. But the Iranians (most of them) see you as haqeer. I have lived amongst them for years and have visited Iran aswell. Gone are the times when Iranians loved Pakis. Now they have a thinly veiled disgust for us. You can support them, but that wont change shit.

You pick your poison because one way or other you're accountable to God. As am I.

PS: Quit the racial rants, not cool for Pakistanis. Your race is not superior to anyone. Lala just worry about Pakistan, quit this siding with third countries. I dont care if Iran goes to shitters or KSA does. All i worry is my country is going to shitters because it is so so so polarized. one side ready to die for Iran the other for Arabs. Who will stand for this country, when Iran and KSA use Pakistan as battleground? I understand your patriotism, which is a breath of fresh air but relax on third countries. Having historic associations is of no use in 21st century, whities fought world wars but nothing based on race, just lust for power. You having comfort wont help you when you're dying doesnt matter as it's just semantics on the internet.

You are right on Arabs treating Pakis as "miskeen" but the Iranian attitudes towards us isnt any better.

So what can Russia do to Saudi Arabia ?

WHAT IS PAKISTAN GOING TO DO WHEN RUSSIA RETURNS THE FAVOR INCLUDING SUPPLYING SAME WEAPONS TO TERRORIST IN PAKISTAN AND NOT LIMITED TO STOP THE SUPPLY OF ENGINES FOR JF17.

A$$ WIPES PAUDIES HAVE DESTROYED PAKISTAN TO PLEASE ARABS AND THERE SEEMS NO END IN THEIR STUPIDITY.

Last edited:
I would strongly recommend against fuelling the conflict. I would rather say that all international supporters of both fighting groups must force both parties towards a peaceful, as just as possible and democratic conclusion. There is no point in keeping on fighting and creating even more hatred between warring groups. I tried to give some suggestions on a different thread on how to end the conflict.

Saudi ‘seeking Pakistan arms for Syrian rebels’ | Page 17

Saudi ‘seeking Pakistan arms for Syrian rebels’ | Page 17

Saudi ‘seeking Pakistan arms for Syrian rebels’ | Page 18

Last edited:
="Informant, post: 5316442, member: 149389"]You with your Shia goggles, you know average Pakistani doesnt fall for this Shia Sunni bs? No need to chant Iran crap, the are plenty who support KSA and I say the same to them. We're Pakistanis, and our interest should only lie with this country. Neither IRan or KSA. Iranians arent saints either, they support Assad who is a bonafide brutal dictator. Khair let KSA and Iran handle the Syrian mess.

L O L you think terrorist attacks in pakistan has stopped cause PAF killing 30 terrorist think again strategic assets have been sent to Syria to please Arabs.

Are you ready to die for KSA cause most of the terrorist in pakistan or are you telling us unless we are willing to die for Iran or ksa pakistan dos net matter get your head out of a..

Send weapons,,,,

History will not look upon Assad with any kindness he is a brutal, cruel, minority dictator, He and his scum family have ruled over Syria like kings and their time has come to an end...

For the above reason alone we should send weapons, but the bonus of further cementing our ties with Saudi/GCC, Turkey and the rest of the muslim world is a plus

Ignore the biased posters, they are a combination of Indians (who butt hurt at Pakistan selling weapons and making connections) and assad supporters...

We sell to Saudi Arabia, they can then do whatever with the weapons..

This is happening, 100% guranteed thhere is no maybe about it

Send weapons,,,,
History will not look upon Assad with any kindness he is a brutal, cruel, minority dictator, He and his scum family have ruled over Syria like kings and their time has come to an end...

This is not so much about right and wrong or being righteous. It is about getting all international stakeholders firmly together to end the conflict. If countries in the region and big powers including USA, Russia and China decide to find the right and quick conclusion to the civil war and give Syrians democracy, the fight could end in a few days. But unfortunately every foreign country wants to damage the interests of some other country and promote people who happen to become allies on their side and Syrians keep on fighting a deadly civil war.

^ agreed..

Ultimatley the syrians are suffering, its their children who are dying, their familes being destroyed.

But how can we continue to let Assad be in power, the man is a brutal dictator

Like I said the supporters of Assad are on the wrong side of history, and history will show that they supported the brutal oppression of Syria to keep a evil dictator in power.

Nothing will happen to Pakistan, but we can help and support the people of syria by tipping the balance

china and russia are looking for a good excuse to enter the oil rich arab region..........next war will be for resources...in one day the whole of arab area can be invaded and divided by china and russia...............America will just look the otherway if they are also promised a part of the spoils.

Back
Top Bottom