What's new

Russia warns Saudi against giving Syria rebels missiles

china and russia are looking for a good excuse to enter the oil rich arab region..........next war will be for resources...in one day the whole of arab area can be invaded and divided by china and russia...............America will just look the otherway if they are also promised a part of the spoils.

:rofl:

WHAT IS PAKISTAN GOING TO DO WHEN RUSSIA RETURNS THE FAVOR INCLUDING SUPPLYING SAME WEAPONS TO TERRORIST IN PAKISTAN AND NOT LIMITED TO STOP THE SUPPLY OF ENGINES FOR JF17.

A$$ WIPES PAUDIES HAVE DESTROYED PAKISTAN TO PLEASE ARABS AND THERE SEEMS NO END IN THEIR STUPIDITY.

They did that in the past... as for Pak giving arms to terrorists.. not happening...

china and russia are looking for a good excuse to enter the oil rich arab region..........next war will be for resources...in one day the whole of arab area can be invaded and divided by china and russia...............America will just look the otherway if they are also promised a part of the spoils.

China wants nothing to do with the Syria situation, and rightly so.

To be fair, you Pakistanis love blowing yourselves up too.

Iran is the biggest threat and destabilising force hell bent on regional hegemony. Their actions prove this beyond doubt.
yup we do and if u tried to come in our way we will not think twice in blowing up yr entire kind.

What in the actual ****? Using sand niggaz doesnt make you cool or right. You're acting against the thesis of Islam supporting something based on history which has no compulsion on Islam. The Prophet (SAWS) was against it and went against it. Do you know the difference between religion and race? How can you compare a religion with caste? Something is aloof in your analytical process. Shia goggles doesnt make you a shia, it makes you blind with their propaganda. Which by the way is nothing compared the amount of KSA goggle wearers in numbers. Im probably a Sunni but does it matter man?

Assad is a brutal dictator, you can support Iranians or whoever I am not stopping you. They are the brutal ones, opened their country to such violence now from AQ and the likes by following their brutal tactics. As a result Syria is a mess and Syrian civilians have lost. But the Iranians (most of them) see you as haqeer. I have lived amongst them for years and have visited Iran aswell. Gone are the times when Iranians loved Pakis. Now they have a thinly veiled disgust for us. You can support them, but that wont change shit.

You pick your poison because one way or other you're accountable to God. As am I.

PS: Quit the racial rants, not cool for Pakistanis. Your race is not superior to anyone. Lala just worry about Pakistan, quit this siding with third countries. I dont care if Iran goes to shitters or KSA does. All i worry is my country is going to shitters because it is so so so polarized. one side ready to die for Iran the other for Arabs. Who will stand for this country, when Iran and KSA use Pakistan as battleground? I understand your patriotism, which is a breath of fresh air but relax on third countries. Having historic associations is of no use in 21st century, whities fought world wars but nothing based on race, just lust for power. You having comfort wont help you when you're dying doesnt matter as it's just semantics on the internet.

You are right on Arabs treating Pakis as "miskeen" but the Iranian attitudes towards us isnt any better.

What part of it don't you understand that religion doesn't matter here?. You have given me a long lecture despite me telling you religion does not and will not matter.

Back
Top Bottom