What's new

Russia would not tolerate second Israeli attack, says Putin

I wouldn't really call them extremely good ,but rather strong. Remember that Russia and China -as well as India- supports the Palestinians more than the Western countries combined :D
Yes, I agree. I don't think Russia and China are interested in escalating the situation any further. Same goes with India by the way. If you fallow the Indian Ambassdor to the UN, you will see that India never liked the idea of escalating the situation in Syria internally i.e. the presences of insurgencies and rebels ,let alone a regional tension.

The support for Palestine in India has very little traction outside leftist and Islamist circles. India's or for that matter China's or Russian support for Palestine currently is more of a lip service. Both India and China depend heavily on Israel for their domestic Military Industrial complex. This has more to do with the fact that Israel is only country which is ready to share sensitive technologies since Israel does not have sufficiently deep pockets to finance their research programs and India and to some extent China provides them with Economy of Scale.This allow Israel to invest in new technologies from the proceedings of weapon sale. India also helps in bankrolling some key Israeli development, though not by same order as US does. There are a lot of ongoing Indo-Israeli joint venture in field of Radars and missile defense.

India and to large extent China does not have a horse in Syria. Naturally they do want situation to escalate.

Russia has a direct interest in Syrian conflict and is only major power but chances that Israel will try to overthrow Assad, thus inviting wrath of Russia is minimal.

The best outcome from POV of Israel is that this Assd vs FSA conflict stretches out for long time thus keeping both hezbollah and Al-qaida occupied. It would be very unwise on their part to force a solution to Syrian clusterfuck.

Look, since we're good e-buddy we can say that buddies are still buddies even if they disagree every now and then. :D

Yes, I alway have had an interest to know how much of an important relation does Israel have with India. And I believe you nailed it very well. I mean if you look at the business they're doing, you can easily tell that it's security-military related deals which is good for India. Israel as you mentioned doesn't have a much of a stand alone economy to bankroll their projects, therefore India comes in and partner with the Jewish State.

At the same time, I don't think India and China are siding with one side at the expense of another. From my own view point, and to be quite honest, I find it difficult to accept that India is blindly pro-Israel and anti-Palestine. Many examples speak for themselves ,but perhaps the most notable example was the Indo-Sino-Russio vote for the promotion of the Palestinian membership status at the UN back in Nov 2012.

The Indo-Sino per logic is totally different from the Western one when it comes to foreign policy. They could have easily abstained from voting or voted against the UN resolution. Trust me, it won't hurt them if they did so. So, having said that, I can easily tell that both of them prefer to use their common senses while COINING their foreign policy.

I was in NY for a work-visit at the time and I had the chance to meet up with the Ambassador Hardeep Puri. We spoke about some current issues and I believe he had given me an insight about the Indian estimation of the current conflict between Israeli and Palestine.
The support for Palestine in India has very little traction outside leftist and Islamist circles. India's or for that matter China's or Russian support for Palestine currently is more of a lip service. Both India and China depend heavily on Israel for their domestic Military Industrial complex. This has more to do with the fact that Israel is only country which is ready to share sensitive technologies since Israel does not have sufficiently deep pockets to finance their research programs and India and to some extent China provides them with Economy of Scale.This allow Israel to invest in new technologies from the proceedings of weapon sale. India also helps in bankrolling some key Israeli development, though not by same order as US does. There are a lot of ongoing Indo-Israeli joint venture in field of Radars and missile defense.

India and to large extent China does not have a horse in Syria. Naturally they do want situation to escalate.

Russia has a direct interest in Syrian conflict and is only major power but chances that Israel will try to overthrow Assad, thus inviting wrath of Russia is minimal.

The best outcome from POV of Israel is that this Assd vs FSA conflict stretches out for long time thus keeping both hezbollah and Al-qaida occupied. It would be very unwise on their part to force a solution to Syrian clusterfuck.
@Audio

Money isn't everything. Only greedy people might see it that way. The non-aligned movement did a great job. But, Don't worry the Palestinians don't need your money. Also, You will need to take a look at my post and see for yourself.

Wee finally these clowns united. :rofl:

P.S. By the way nothing in universe cant prevent second strike because current strike was 4th in past decade. :smart:

Smack the douches :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Money isn't everything. Only greedy people might see it that way. The non-aligned movement did a great job. But, Don't worry the Palestinians don't need your money. Also, You will need to take a look at my post and see for yourself.

The West Bank and Gaza economies have become heavily reliant on foreign aid which stood at 1.8 billion in 2008. Approximately 30% of the GDP, or US$487 per Palestinian per year is aid. Foreign aid provides essential services for nearly half of the Palestinian people, and allows the Palestinian Authority to operate and pay its estimated 140,000 employee

Economy of the Palestinian territories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.phrmg.org/Palestinian%20worker%20rights.pdf

It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

The economic hardship the Palestinians are going through is due to the brutality of the Israeli regime. They had proven to be ultra ruthless especially when Brak wanted to keep the economy of Gaza on the brink. The West Bank is a different story, we keep send 100s of millions of dollars and the PA keeps them to themselves. As I stated earlier, they don't need your Anglo billions.

Next time when you talk drop the attitude, understand?
Economy of the Palestinian territories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.phrmg.org/Palestinian%20worker%20rights.pdf

It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

The economic hardship the Palestinians are going through is due to the brutality of the Israeli regime. They had proven to be ultra ruthless especially when Brak wanted to keep the economy of Gaza on the brink. The West Bank is a different story, we keep send 100s of millions of dollars and the PA keeps them to themselves. As I stated earlier, they don't need your Anglo billions.

Next time when you talk drop the attitude, understand?

Aww, brutality of the Israeli regime, what a joke......even Morsi flooded the tunnels for the peace loving rocket lobbing Gazans.
About West Bank, lol, their entire government apparatus runs on aid and you're saying they don't need it. Really now? :cuckoo:

Stupidity brings attitude, next time don't post stupid fallacies....

i think Russia should stop lying like a Rug. they will not do nothing. They should just sit back and see another one of their allies go down the drain

i think Russia should stop lying like a Rug. they will not do nothing. They should just sit back and see another one of their allies go down the drain

That's all depends on what US proposed Russia in Syria and what Russia want to do in Syria. Unfortunately they didn't think as we but to secure their interests. Rest of all support, sovereignty, integrity and favour is COLOURS & BUBBLES for them.

What do you think Russia would do otherwise?

Where is the link to OP?

Retaliation doesn't mean an all out strike on israel. Syria is the only Russian base in middle eastern region so they will going to protect their intrests.

@Audio
I will take "your stupidity" compliment sportingly. I never said they don't need an annual aid ,but what I said was their government of whom KSA signs unlimited checks to is corrupted.

I must attest that Hamas is very reckless and Gaza will be better if they could step down.
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
if amerikka cannot put a leash on its dog that is the jews, we need a new khrushchev in kremlin who can leash the jews, gut them, and cut off their balls on their next provocation

putin sahab k muh k fire buhhahaha :lol:
lets see what this polar bear will do after second strike... asad should start giving more weapons to hammas

Russia won't loose Syria .... Syria is the only access the have to the Mediterranean

Russia won't loose Syria .... Syria is the only access the have to the Mediterranean

Well, they will lose Syria just like they lost Libya, Russia's big allies in the region are falling one by one due to the stupidity of the Russian foreign policy, they need to understand that the governments and regimes will change but the people will always be there, so they need to stop siding with these crumbling regimes and start supporting the people in their quest to democracy, the future Syrian government will not appreciate what Russia is doing right now in Syria, and their chances of keeping that base is 0%.

Back
Top Bottom