What's new

Russian Ambassador: Russia has no plans to sell Su-35 to Pakistan, no discussions going on.

Please read my post it has your answer, and remember US sold F-16s for war on terror, get the hint. :)

Correct, they sold F-16s - not F-15s. That's precisely the point. Why did they give F-16s, and not F-15s for the WoT?

Su-30MKI is in the same class as F15. Mig-29 and Mirage-2000 are the equivalents of F-16s. It is an immense waste of money to use such huge, heavy, sophisticated aircrafts like flankers or eagles against militias.

Isn't Russian ambassador to India supposed to say that? - Whatever the case Su-35 is not the only option for us.

Russian Ambassador has said this because of Two reasons

1 There was a statement from a PAF official saying that PAF is interested in Su 35
and is in talks with Russia

That caused a problem in India with the opposition ie Congress party alleging that
the Modi government has damaged relations with Russia by getting close to USA

2 The PAK FA negotiations cannot proceed if such a negative thing happens
ie if Russia sells Su 35 to Pakistan

So the Indian government had to work to GET a official and Diplomatic response to quash all the rumour mongering

This statement is in the interest of Both the countries

It is for Russia & India to sort out, if Russia is unwilling to grow up and do normal business with Pakistan, we too have our options open.

Russian Ambassador has said this because of Two reasons

1 There was a statement from a PAF official saying that PAF is interested in Su 35
and is in talks with Russia

That caused a problem in India with the opposition ie Congress party alleging that
the Modi government has damaged relations with Russia by getting close to USA

2 The PAK FA negotiations cannot proceed if such a negative thing happens
ie if Russia sells Su 35 to Pakistan

So the Indian government had to work to GET a official and Diplomatic response to quash all the rumour mongering

This statement is in the interest of Both the countries

It is for Russia & India to sort out, if Russia is unwilling to grow up and do normal business with Pakistan, we too have our options open.

Yes We will sort it out

Russia is willing to sell arms to Pakistan
BUT the FACT is Pakistan is a small market size ie Maximum of 5 Billion dollars

Now this is an EXCERPT from the Interview on the First Page of this thread

The value of our business in military hardware with India is over USD 30 billion, more than India has with all other foreign partners put together. And this business continues to flourish.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the Position when PAK FA has not been signed which
is a 25 Billion deal separately

Plus there are other commercial deals such as Investments in Oil and Gas
and Nuclear Power plants

SO for Russia it would be VERY unwise to put all such deals in jeopardy
for a 5 billion dollar deal

Indian Market is at least SIX times Bigger

Child it's your medias fluke... india operates mi24s.. Instead of acting like an idiots it's better you search the web instead of facing more humiliation by Publically showing your ignorance ..

I'd love to buy the 650 bullet.

FYI

upload_2015-9-29_15-11-9.png

Scramble

:)

Attachments

• upload_2015-9-29_15-9-49.png
    upload_2015-9-29_15-9-49.png
    247 KB · Views: 32
Even the talk of SU-35 for Pakistan is causing so much insecurity amongst Indians.
Just goes to prove that what psychological effect PAF has on it's arch rivals. :D

Even the talk of SU-35 for Pakistan is causing so much insecurity amongst Indians.
Just goes to prove that what psychological effect PAF has on it's arch rivals. :D

No dear It is not about PAF

But since we have to face PLAAF and PAF TOGETHER
we would like One of them ie PAF to be weak

Now the Only option left for PAF is US F 16 ( But USA is not happy with Pakistan )
and J 31

Everything is FAIR in love and war :enjoy:

like what sir :azn:

now as for the rumours about Pakistan getting Su-35 well they are baseless as russian ambassador to new delhi said but some hub bul watan pakistanies here are saying russian ammbassdor dosent knows the actual facts or is hiding them so russia dosent loses its grip over indian defnce market whats your take on that sir ... PS im not trolling just want to know the real facts and theories around this topic hope you wont mind sharing your thoughts with me .... SIR :agree:

salaam jammer bhaiyya ji :-)

what if i told you India and russia are already in talks for next gen MLU of total MKI fleet of IAF but russia wants india to also buy at least two squads of its latest Su-35S and nagociations for the same are already in very advance stage :cheers:

like what sir :azn:

now as for the rumours about Pakistan getting Su-35 well they are baseless as russian ambassador to new delhi said but some hub bul watan pakistanies here are saying russian ammbassdor dosent knows the actual facts or is hiding them so russia dosent loses its grip over indian defnce market whats your take on that sir ... PS im not trolling just want to know the real facts and theories around this topic hope you wont mind sharing your thoughts with me .... SIR :agree:
Tu Jail se Kab chotaa anyways welcome no body knows well but only you know all the hidden things

salaam jammer bhaiyya ji :-)

what if i told you India and russia are already in talks for next gen MLU of total MKI fleet of IAF but russia wants india to also buy at least two squads of its latest Su-35S and nagociations for the same are already in very advance stage :cheers:

Aadab Arz hai HUZOOR
Jannab aap ko Jail se rihai ki bahut bahut MUBARAK baat dena chata hoon :-)

Aadab Arz hai HUZOOR

Aadab Arz hai HUZOOR
shukria janab shukria but hope to have some meaning full dailog now but according to some new rumours i found owt there is a very big deal going on between NaMo and Putin and topics like these threads are deliberetelli floated by both sides to keep anty NaMo and anty Putin forces pre occupied with them... what actualli it is onli time will tell

may be but Russia will sell jets (If all goes well) because they know Pakistan will need those against ISIS too, in future PAF may go after them in Afghanistan or Iraq/Syria, to do that effectively heavy fighter will be needed.

Ambassador speaks on behalf of Russian official stance.. he can't make statements on his own... but Russian minister can... or he might confused between Su 35 and Mi 35... as i said earlier. .. I have my doubts that Russians will sell such high end platforms to pakistan.... I hope you read full article. ...

you can feel whatever you want.... you are talking about some high tech bird from Russia to pakistan..... who is major defence equipment supplier to India.. it's not insecurity. .. I hope you learn the difference. ..

Its not necessary to go in any official alliance, if you are not part of encirclement of china then why helping their foes? Poking nose in South China dispute, why problem with Chinese presences in Indian Ocean etc.

You can sea there frustration in INS Kochi thread discussing with me on Pakistan's capabilities to deny IN blockade.
you are not discussing PN capabilities. .. you are making assumptions like... PN might have secret purchases ..etc...

They don't understand that it is better for them that Pakistan purchases Su-35 instead of J-11D because later only lack TVC and Super Cruz for now, other than that it is superior to what Su-35 offer, remember it has powerful AESA radar which is big plus point against Su-35, its also cheaper have more life in frame too.
and here we go... an U turn ..... :undecided::undecided:

:pakistan::pakistan:

please don't sacrifice superior J 11D for us... you go ahead with the deal...

Yes We will sort it out

Russia is willing to sell arms to Pakistan
BUT the FACT is Pakistan is a small market size ie Maximum of 5 Billion dollars

Now this is an EXCERPT from the Interview on the First Page of this thread

The value of our business in military hardware with India is over USD 30 billion, more than India has with all other foreign partners put together. And this business continues to flourish.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the Position when PAK FA has not been signed which
is a 25 Billion deal separately

Plus there are other commercial deals such as Investments in Oil and Gas
and Nuclear Power plants

SO for Russia it would be VERY unwise to put all such deals in jeopardy
for a 5 billion dollar deal

Indian Market is at least SIX times Bigger

Why would the Russians be putting the Indian deals in jeopardy? The Russians are trying to increase the size of the pie.

Do you seriously think that after there is a concrete deal between Pakistan and Russia, the Indians would throw away millions of dollars in sunk costs and time spent in negotiations?

Back
Top Bottom