What's new

Russian Anti-Terror Troops Arrive in Syria

Sorry nut I have seen the reality but close thats why the FSA left homs after we finished it off, your opinion does not matter to us we will Continue the Fight.

No they are not average people don't coming out running from windows shooting troops in the back, this is a war and we must Finish it

It's not my opinion, it's fact as i explained above.

Stop lying, you can't fool anyone. Everyone can freely access the evidence. No one in the outside world will get drawn into your propaganda fairy tale.

It's not Bullshit. You are the only one spouting Syrian State Media fairytales. What im saying is FACT and can be backed up with evidence from the UN, 130+ countries, and thousands of different media outlets across the world and from humanitarian groups in Syria.

Trying to claim all these sources are wrong and that the State controlled Syrian Media is right is just moronic. I can't believe you can just sit there and defend your government who is killing thousands of your own people because they want democracy.

I bet you are employed by the Syrian government. You signed up to this forum just after it started.

This is the reality if you have been to syria, Syria has Humanitarian problem but it is in the middle war.

Sorry but Syria has had reforms and plans elections the fact is some want to overthrow before these

Believe what you wanted but I have been on this forum far before this happened.

It's clear that SyrianChristianPatriot openly supports the slaughter of 10's of thousands of innocent Syrian people wanting democracy in his own country.

He obviously doesn't care about his own people and obviously has some sort of vested interest in his murdering government surviving. I bet he is an employee of the Syrian government.

It's not my opinion, it's fact as i explained above.

Stop lying, you can't fool anyone. Everyone can freely access the evidence. No one in the outside world will get drawn into your propaganda fairy tale.

Actually it is have you been on the streets in Syria ? Hmmm or is it the one sided version you hear ? the bottom line it does not matter what you or anyone else thinks but syrians and the current conflict.

This is the reality if you have been to syria, Syria has Humanitarian problem but it is in the middle war.

Sorry but Syria has had reforms and plans elections the fact is some want to overthrow before these

Believe what you wanted but I have been on this forum far before this happened.

I have already said it. I don't need to go to Syria to know everything thats going on. Everyone has literally 1000's of independent sources that can confirm what is really going on.

You are simply spouting crap from the Syrian state media.

You support the slaughter of 10's of thousands of your own people. You are cruel human being.

It's clear that SyrianChristianPatriot openly supports the slaughter of 10's of thousands of innocent Syrian people wanting democracy in his own country.

He obviously doesn't care about his own people and obviously has some sort of vested interest in his murdering government surviving. I bet he is an employee of the Syrian government.

Why make Assumptions again ? I don't support that but many have been caught in Cross fire or other things and you have to add the amount of Insurgents that attack our troops killed, Believe what you want but at the end of the day no one cares and the conflict continues in syria.

Actually it is have you been on the streets in Syria ? Hmmm or is it the one sided version you hear ? the bottom line it does not matter what you or anyone else thinks but syrians and the current conflict.

Read above. Your argument that i don't know whats going on in Syria because i havent been there is just nonsense. I explained above that there is literally 1000's of different independent sources that can confirm what is really going on.

Why make Assumptions again ? I don't support that but many have been caught in Cross fire or other things and you have to add the amount of Insurgents that attack our troops killed, Believe what you want but at the end of the day no one cares and the conflict continues in syria.

again, i'm not making assumption. Everything i have said is fact and can be verified with evidence from 1000's of different sources.

I have already said it. I don't need to go to Syria to know everything thats going on. Everyone has literally 1000's of independent sources that can confirm what is really going on.

You are simply spouting crap from the Syrian state media.

You support the slaughter of 10's of thousands of your own people. You are cruel human being.

As usual Assumptions and Assumptions you keep making, but at the end of the day the conflict goes on in syria and we will finish this.

I'm not making any assumptions, as i said above. You can't argue against what im saying so you are pretending i'm making "assumptions" Your tricks don't work.

Are you saying amesty international is lying about the situation in syria? Answer that question.

I'm not making any assumptions, as i said above. You can't argue against what im saying so you are pretending i'm making "assumptions" Your tricks don't work.

Are you saying amesty international is lying about the situation in syria? Answer that question.

Yes you do, There is no lying the situation for humanitarian issue is bad but it is currently in the middle of a War, and currently now but FSA attacking our troops does not go well.

So you are claiming that Amnesty International, an independent world renowned human rights organization that has in the past exposed abuses in Guantanamo bay and called for the arrest of former U.S. President George W. Bush, is lying about the situation in Syria and is lying about the Syrian Army and Government killing 10's of thousands of Syrian civilians?

HAHAHAHAH. Wow you are really delusional. This is hilarious, you are kidding yourself. Truly.

So you are claiming that Amnesty International, an independent world renowned human rights organization that has in the past exposed abuses in Guantanamo bay and called for the arrest of former U.S. President George W. Bush, is lying about the situation in Syria and is lying about the Syrian Army and Government killing 10's of thousands of Syrian civilians?

HAHAHAHAH. Wow you are really delusional. This is hilarious, you are kidding yourself. Truly.

Did I claim that ? Syria Army has killed Civilians in Cross fire or battles with Insurgents I'm not going to lie on that. but this is currently a war between a group that wants to overthrow the government when it has carried reform and plans elections, Armed Overthrow ment of the government is something I do not support, The Delusional one is you, you cannot see the Situation fully, you blindly support overthrowment on issues you don't understand or don't know it's simple.

Yes you did claim that as i specifically said in my post that there is 1000's of different sources that verify the truth of what is happening in Syria and i am just simply repeating what these sources are saying.

You then denied that and claimed they were assumptions and lies. Amnesty International is one of those sources thus you are claiming they are lying.

How exactly is shooting people at funeral with snipers crossfire? How is shelling buildings at random crossfire? LOL. you are funny.

Its official,Its Saudi Vs Russia in Syria.
Again Israel and US are laughing.

Back
Top Bottom