What's new

Russian MFA statement on situation between India and Pakistan

danger007

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
STATEMENT OF THE RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY IN CONNECTION WITH THE AGGRAVATING SITUATION ALONG THE LINE OF CONTROL BETWEEN INDIA AND PAKISTAN

We are concerned with the aggravation lately of the situation along the line of control between India and Pakistan.

We are calling on the parties not to allow any escalation of tension and to settle the existing problems by political and diplomatic means through negotiations.

We stand for decisive struggle against terrorism in all its manifestations.

We expect that the Government of Pakistan should take effective steps in order to stop the activities of terrorist groups in the territory of the country.

https://in.rbth.com/news/2016/09/30...e-situation-between-india-and-pakistan_634749

I am not sure why the pakistani members see a reference to terrorism as equivalent to Pakistan.

STATEMENT OF THE RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY IN CONNECTION WITH THE AGGRAVATING SITUATION ALONG THE LINE OF CONTROL BETWEEN INDIA AND PAKISTAN

We are concerned with the aggravation lately of the situation along the line of control between India and Pakistan.

We are calling on the parties not to allow any escalation of tension and to settle the existing problems by political and diplomatic means through negotiations.

We expect that the Government of Pakistan should take effective steps in order to stop the activities of terrorist groups in the territory of the country.

https://in.rbth.com/news/2016/09/30...e-situation-between-india-and-pakistan_634749
this is the very balance statement from Russia.

But direct reference to Pakistan.. and supporting Indian action..
1. we both accuse each other for terrorism .
so, pakistan is not referenced in this contest.

2. second thing about hideout of the terrorists in pakistan.
we are effectively eliminating terrorists but some places pace is slow.

SAD to say that I'm really disappointed from Russia.
i was expecting that Russia will say that we(Russian) are with india on every issue.

Nothing like that..

Indian media at its best ,there is already a title going with India`s Infowar against Russia . Here is food for thought

well the India`s Infowar against Russia by you i saw ,it is written to make propaganda no one knows what is being done and what are plans ,as it suggest it is due to RAW ,so i believe that writer is either pakistani or something related because its habit to say RAW RAW by pakistani :)

1. we both accuse each other for terrorism .
so, pakistan is not referenced in this contest.

2. second thing about hideout of the terrorists in pakistan.
we are effectively eliminating terrorists but some places pace is slow.

SAD to say that I'm really disappointed from Russia.
i was expecting that Russia will say that we(Russian) are with india on every issue.

Nothing like that..
lol in diplomatic terms no one can be more clear in the statement but u guys try to find (patli gali) excuses just to ignore the obvious

lol in diplomatic terms no one can be more clear in the statement but u guys try to find (patli gali) excuses just to ignore the obvious
let me clear the things.
Russia is neither a friend of Pakistan nor ally of Pakistan.

Russia is friend of India and ally of India.

but Russia's comment were not as direct as i was expecting.

let me clear the things.
Russia is neither a friend of Pakistan nor ally of Pakistan.

Russia is friend of India and ally of India.

but Russia's comment were not as direct as i was expecting.
it came through diplomats and they are never direct but w/e was said was direct enough by diplomatic standards

it came through diplomats and they are never direct but w/e was said was direct enough by diplomatic standards
Diplomatic language is used when you are not ready to judge to whom you want..
or
when you dont want loss either side.

example. US comment Indo-Pak hostilities.

but when there is a Strategic relation between countries.
the same Diplomats issues very hard statement and very clear about their support.

Example. US comments on Israel-Iran issue. Turkey-Syria issue, KSA-Iran issue, South Korea-North Korea issue, Japan-China issue, Russia-Ukraine issue etc.

Diplomatic language is used when you are not ready to judge to whom you want..
or
when you dont want loss either side.

example. US comment Indo-Pak hostilities.

but when there is a Strategic relation between countries.
the same Diplomats issues very hard statement and very clear about their support.

Example. US comments on Israel-Iran issue. Turkey-Syria issue, KSA-Iran issue, South Korea-North Korea issue, Japan-China issue, Russia-Ukraine issue etc.
You are forgetting that China also uses 100% diplomatic language whenever referring to any issue between India & Pakistan.

You are forgetting that China also uses 100% diplomatic language whenever referring to any issue between India & Pakistan.
On Kashmir issue. because they also own some part of the Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom