What's new

Russian warplane violates Turkish airspace

Russia holds right to violate terrorists, barbaric mindset state's airspace & launch surgical strikes over Erdogan's beloved ISIS camps.

What the fvck are they trying

What are you talking about ? Shut up please.

Why pilots in plural ? Russian Navigator was rescued. Pilot killed ! Who knows why ? Cause of blast or whatever ?

What about are cowardly killed Pilots, who flew an an unarmed Test-Recce F-4E, in international waters ?
Shot down from BUK-missiles located in Tartus Russian Naval Base in Syria, captured and executed from Russian and Syrian ?

Erdogan's beloved ISIS camps.

Russia holds right to violate terrorists, barbaric mindset state's airspace & launch surgical strikes over Erdogan's beloved ISIS camps.
What? o_O

It's their pilots who are going to die, and they don't have the balls to declare war

It's their pilots who are going to die, and they don't have the balls to declare war

Our Pilots were cowardly killed by Russian and Syrian, did we declared war ?
Jordan Pilot was massacred barbaric did they go with boots on the ground ?

Do you want a war between Russia and Turkey, igniting WW3. I can't follow you ?

What? o_O

Oh yes, that's why Terrorist Erdogan & his clone PM begging Putin to end sanctions. Shame full knee jerks attitude.

Oh yes, that's why Terrorist Erdogan & his clone PM begging Putin to end sanctions. Shame full knee jerks attitude.
oh I'm sorry, sending more planes to get shot down and more pilots to die in the process is definitely the way to go here

congratulations on genius Russian foreign policy! :lol:

We're obviously very, very sad that Russia won't buy our tomatoes :lol:

mr irani russia is far bad than terrorists.. they killed more then 10% of chechens

but I have a suggession for you go to russia and let yourself beeing hunted by communist nazis.. or live in your dreamworld iran..

One piece of lemon already 10 USD in Russia. Putin shot in his knee

Assuming prices while being citizen of terrorist state!
My prices are more authentic who used to live in Russia. Every thing is all right.

mr irani russia is far bad than terrorists.. they killed more then 10% of chechens

but I have a suggession for you go to russia and let yourself beeing hunted by communist nazis.. or live in your dreamworld iran..

Shame on Turkey and supporter of its animal mindset politics. Killing innocent people and grabbing oil and more money back to slaughter women, children and men.......how degraded moral values you have.

oh I'm sorry, sending more planes to get shot down and more pilots to die in the process is definitely the way to go here

congratulations on genius Russian foreign policy! :lol:

We're obviously very, very sad that Russia won't buy our tomatoes :lol:

Be happy with your NATO boot licking politics.

Be happy with your NATO boot licking politics.
Hey asshole, bootlicking would imply that we held NATO's interests in highest priority in our policymaking.

If that was the case we wouldn't have shot down that plane.
We shot it down because our national security comes first.

Put that through your thick skull

Shame on Turkey and supporter of its animal mindset politics. Killing innocent people and grabbing oil and more money back to slaughter women, children and men.......how degraded moral values you have.

Is this a kind of ethical or moral reasoning? If yes I have some questions.

1. Why do you support a bloody dictator who kills innocent people (with illegally weapons)?
2. If you have high moral standards, why do you kill innocent people's too?
3. What is your (real) intention in Syria?

Be happy and stop foolish propaganda posts.

Everything which is according to humanity is against the Turkish Barbarism agenda and could be named 'Propaganda' Even your so called NATO allies have spoken against you and exposed Turkish inhuman regional politics.
Be sure that Turkey is human inhabitant place which hardly to believe when world came to know about atrocities has done by Turkish Government and intelligence/military in Syria from 2011 and even Armenia.

Hey asshole, bootlicking would imply that we held NATO's interests in highest priority in our policymaking.

If that was the case we wouldn't have shot down that plane.
We shot it down because our national security comes first.

Put that through your thick skull

Oh Yes, mighty Turks couldn't found weigh in balls and called NATO to defend their backs from Soviet.....known history.
The same attitude has been shown in SU-24 issue and now begging Russia to lift sanctions.......Do you even have self-respect?

Is this a kind of ethical or moral reasoning? If yes I have some questions.

1. Why do you support a bloody dictator who kills innocent people (with illegally weapons)?
2. If you have high moral standards, why do you kill innocent people's too?
3. What is your (real) intention in Syria?

What are you talking about?

Russia is invited by the legitimate government of Syria to fight against terror injected by bloody NATO democrats not like NATO goons enforcing democracy with ISIS & Al-Nusra-Al-Qaida in Middle East.

Russia has stopped violating Turkish airspace...it's almost as if they had to be taught like animals to stop biting by being beaten with a stick. How hilarious

Self praising will not change the reality.......it's Turkey lost courage to violate Greece and Syrian airspace after S-400, S-300 deployed. Turkey shouldn't show itself like all over Idiot in international politics and should come with sense.

Back
Top Bottom