What's new

Russians shot Polish crash survivors?

Communist

Reaction score
Russians shot Polish crash survivors?
AGENCIES, May 17, 2010, 12.22am IST

LONDON: Sensational footage apparently showing Russian soldiers shooting survivors of the air crash that obliterated most of Poland's top-brass, including President Kaczynski and the three military chiefs, has surfaced.

The blurred film clip was recorded on a mobile phone is now being studied by Polish and Russian experts to determine its authenticity. There have been claims that the clip is a deliberate attempt at sullying Moscow.

The film was initially shown on Rossiya-24 TV two days after the Tupolev Tu-154 plane crashed near Smolensk military airport in Russia on April 10, killing 96 people on board. The clip did not appear to include shooting sounds now heard on the internet version, the Daily Express reports.

There is also shouting heard in Russian to "kill" survivors on the web clip, which was not on the earlier footage. The TV station denied masking any gunfire and said they merely edited out a swear word. No one is actually seen being shot on the footage. Some viewers have pointed out inconsistencies, such as trees moving around.

Polish investigators have demanded more protection for the crash site from the Russians, and have secured permission for their own examination of the crash site. Last night, Russian officials confirmed they had interviewed the man who allegedly made the film. He was not named, nor has he spoken in public about whether he heard gunfire, the report said.

An aviation expert said, "The way this footage has spread on the web means it is essential to get answers on which version of the footage has been altered. What is clear is the scenes shown on several versions of the film are from this crash site."

Russians shot Polish crash survivors? - Europe - World - The Times of India

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Real smart information warfare...!!!

MayB Russians relieved them from a painful death as only a miracle could have saved them in such a crash

Garbage, first of all at the 32 second they claim to say "all of them" when in fact they said hello, and no one said "kill them" at the 35 second mark or before. The rest is hard to figure out because of the backround noise, i certainly didn't hear the words "kill him" at the 1:01 minute mark.

Those people you see walking around are likely the civilians that you hear in the backround and not servivors.

Lastly why would the FSB allow Civilians to video tape them killing Polish servivors? Clearly the guy filming was not military or goverment because he kept repeating the words, "what the "%&#@" the video also claims that he was assasinated so did the FSB decide to make this video public?

Garbage, first of all at the 32 second they claim to say "all of them" when in fact they said hello, and no one said "kill them" at the 35 second mark or before. The rest is hard to figure out because of the backround noise, i certainly didn't hear the words "kill him" at the 1:01 minute mark.

Those people you see walking around are likely the civilians that you hear in the backround and not servivors.

Lastly why would the FSB allow Civilians to video tape them killing Polish servivors? Clearly the guy filming was not military or goverment because he kept repeating what the "%&#@" the video also claims that he was assasinated so did the FSB decide to make this video public?

Well, I think this is my last reply to you because after few minutes I will get banned.

Look... I just got this news in an indian news portal... and this matter is still under investigation.

I don't think FSB made this video public.. but some how this footage might have gotten leaked out.

Last edited:
Well, I think this is my last reply to you because after few minutes I will get banned.

You are mad at me because i said the video is garbage? And why would you get banned? Do you feel like calling me names because i called the video garbage? In any case i was refering to the video not you. ;)

Look... I just got this news in an indian news portal... and this matter is still under investigation.

I know.

I don't think FSB made this video public.. but some how this footage might have gotten leaked out.

The FSB is not stupid, the only way this video, if it's real, would be leaked is if, one, they let civilians video tape them murdering servivors (no happening) or two an FSB official decided he would leak the video (no one is that stupid unless they have a death wish)

You are mad at me because i said the video is garbage? And why would you get banned? Do you feel like calling me names because i called the video garbage? In any case i was refering to the video not you. ;)

OHhh I am sorry... it was a typing error... sorry... not targeted at you. It was another issue... not related to this topic.... forget about it.

See ya later....

Back
Top Bottom