What's new

Russians talking with aliens

i expected 50answer saying green with 2 antennes like a bunny's ears.
and 1 eye.
or their head is a glass with brains in it.
and around 8legs and hands.

Couple of posts earlier you said you dont believe in aliens :disagree:

The so-called UFO sightings typically turn out to be top secret experimental machines or even delusions.

And this book: Pentagon Aliens: Flying Saucers are Man-made Electrical Machines

However, if we are to believe in Alien phenomenon;

Us (humans) might be an alien species actually. Holy Quran also provides hints in this regard.

The humans came to Earth and colonized the entire planet with passage of time. Many native species were eliminated in the process.

Now we have greater ambitions. We are sending our machines to distant extraterrestrial places (e.g. Moon, Mars,......).

We are probably the most advanced living organisms in our galaxy or I must say - entire universe.

Also, following link is interesting:

Life in meteorites? Study stirs debate

Extraterrestrial life forms might be possible in distant Earth-like planets, but nothing significant enough to challenge us.

We got 'special attention' from Allah Almighty for a reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing wrong with wondering about alien life, even if you are religious, which I am.

God is infinite. He made 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 or so stars.... how arrogant of us to assume one star (ours) is the only one with intelligent life. There may be thousands of worlds out there with civilizations, each with their struggles, each looking to a Creator. And perhaps travel through space is part of the plan.

But I would still agree that 99.999% of sightings are totally explainable. That still leaves dozens of very odd happenings.

Foo Fighters: Foo Fighters: UFOs of World War II

Holy Quran also provides hints in this regard.

The humans came to Earth and colonized the entire planet with passage of time. Many native species were eliminated in the process.

Now we have greater ambitions. We are sending our machines to distant extraterrestrial places (e.g. Moon, Mars,......).

We are probably the most advanced living organisms in our galaxy or I must say - entire universe.

Also, following link is interesting:

Life in meteorites? Study stirs debate

Extraterrestrial life forms might be possible in distant Earth-like planets, but nothing significant enough to challenge us.

We got 'special attention' from Allah Almighty for a reason.

WOOT.... You got to joking right.... If we came here and we managed to colonized the entire planet then why did the cave man struggled to find fire..

Back
Top Bottom