What's new

Russia’s offensive in Donbas bogs down

Things are going fine, for a 2 month war, I think Russia has had satisfactory achievements

Russia can't back down now

Russians should end the illegal invasion immediately. The more this drags out the more embarrassment will come their way.

I don't think putin has the balls to use nuclear weapons.

Russians should end the illegal invasion immediately. The more this drags out the more embarrassment will come their way.

Unless Ukraine is willing to cede territory to Russia east of Dnipr river, the war will not end.

Lukashenko is a turn coat. He may have had ambitions to become the Russian tzar himself before Putin grabbed the throne.

Lol quality propaganda from Twitter ... Try harder.

And you think the west has the balls to use nuclear on Russia? Mauripol is gonna be capture soon. Embarrassed, who? The western who cheer for Ukraine neo Nazi?

Russia doesn't have economy nor hardware to fight years long conflict.

China isn't bailing them out.
Yeah it is complicated, but you are right, China is not going to bail Russia out. I wish Russia would have just stuck with diplomacy to address its security concerns, and China would have thrown its full support. By attacking, Russia lost of the moral high ground, and it makes China's position difficult. Ukraine and Russia are both partners to China, and this war weakens everyone except the United States.

Yeah it is complicated, but you are right, China is not going to bail Russia out. I wish Russia would have just stuck with diplomacy to address its security concerns, and China would have thrown its full support. By attacking, Russia lost of the moral high ground, and it makes China's position difficult. Ukraine and Russia are both partners to China, and this war weakens everyone except the United States.
I agree. It's actually ironic though for Russia.

Putin's speech on May 9 determined Russia's future. It also has a major impact on the world.

China would never support Ukraine. Ukraine is America's lapdog. America is China's enemy for supporting Xinjiang and Taiwan secession.

Back
Top Bottom