What's new

S Korea offers nuke reactors to India

I guess it is all for see who doesn't have common sense ! Do some more research on SK not just on its GDP

South Korea, a 'developing' country, embraces 2020 emissions cap, with important implications for a global deal in Copenhagen | ThinkProgress

South Korea Wants to Cross Over Into the Developed Countries

From wiki,

and it notes that
The designations "developed" and "developing" are intended for statistical convenience and do not necessarily express a judgment about the stage reached by a particular country or area in the development process.
The UN also notes
In common practice, Japan in Asia, Canada and the United States in northern America, Australia and New Zealand in Oceania, and Western Europe, are considered "developed" regions or areas. In international trade statistics, the Southern African Customs Union is also treated as a developed region and Israel as a developed country; countries emerging from the former Yugoslavia are treated as developing countries; and countries of eastern Europe and of the Commonwealth of Independent States (code 172) in Europe are not included under either developed or developing regions./QUOTE]

Do you have basic common sense? SK is a backward country even less developed than turkey and somewhat ahead of mexico in GDP per head.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl
dam this was funny ****. then u mean pakistan is more developed than japan.

anyways i am jnot in favour of koreans building nukes in india. they have expertise in pwr, which india also does. indian program is based on phwr, fbr and ahwr. why is manu bhai making stuff confusing?

Do you have basic common sense? SK is a backward country even less developed than turkey and somewhat ahead of mexico in GDP per head.

Do you have some common sense? Korean gdp per capita = $ 23.000 and ppp per capita = $ 31.000 Mexico's gdp per capita is $12.000

Even Samsung's assets alone is larger than Pakistan's GDP... Think about that before badmouthing South Korea...

Since when a small developing nation like south Korea starts to offer N-tech to a "quasi-superpower" India?

This is hillarous.
Hmm You know even Japan was a small country and all of us know what thet did to the huge country like China....forget about Japan all of us know what Britain did with atleast 40% of the world.......

So Size is an issue of Mind over Matter....If you don't mind it doesn't matter

Since when a small developing nation like south Korea starts to offer N-tech to a "quasi-superpower" India?

This is hillarous.

Size is not everything....Refer Israel, UK, Japan etc for more information.

Do you even read that? What you quote? You are not a serious poster, I feel sorry talking to you in such a serious manner. I m not wasting my time here.

And it notes that
The designations "developed" and "developing" are intended for statistical convenience and do not necessarily express a judgement about the stage reached by a particular country or area in the development process.[6]
The UN also notes
"In common practice, Japan in Asia, Canada and the United States in northern America, Australia and New Zealand in Oceania, and Europe are considered "developed" regions or areas. In international trade statistics, the Southern African Customs Union is also treated as a developed region and Israel as a developed country; countries emerging from the former Yugoslavia are treated as developing countries; and countries of eastern Europe and of the Commonwealth of Independent States (code 172) in Europe are not included under either developed or developing regions."[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developed_country

Does India still need to become dependent on foreigners? :lol: Can't a country with a population of 1.2 billion produce scientists?

Does India still need to become dependent on foreigners? :lol: Can't a country with a population of 1.2 billion produce scientists?

we r only asking them to build nuclear reactors in india for buisness and power, not doing any cooperation on nuclear research field. our own nuclear program is completely imdependent and is at advanced stages of completion. the 3rd stage is taking shape now ahwr. u have no right to complain because ur country cant walk a single step without china. sorry to say.

koreans are not copycats?which technology have them invented?
most of their technology are copied from US and Japan

You did not tell...where from China copied the technology.....dont tell me you invented nuclear technology :fie:

Karachi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Many countries sought to emulate Pakistan's economic planning strategy and one of them, South Korea, copied the city's second "Five-Year Plan" and world Financial Centre in Seoul is designed and modeled after Karachi.

South Korea is pretty developed, and is continuing to develop. Though, they are still using our Karachi plan in their main cities.

we r only asking them to build nuclear reactors in india for buisness and power, not doing any cooperation on nuclear research field. our own nuclear program is completely imdependent and is at advanced stages of completion. the 3rd stage is taking shape now ahwr. u have no right to complain because ur country cant walk a single step without china. sorry to say.

So you really want to mess with Pakistan don't you? btw, its off topic.
I have no idea why you think Pakistan is dependent on China in nuclear technology. Open your eyes dude, our number of warheads will supass China in the next couple of years. Already we have reached the stage of 150. lol, if we are so dependent of China then why did our scientists help North Korea, Iran, Libya, Saudi Arabia? C'mon stop being childish here. Sorry, but i really think you should look up what the word 'complain' means before opening your mouth. Try to make sense before jumping to the gun.

Karachi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

South Korea is pretty developed, and is continuing to develop. Though, they are still using our Karachi plan in their main cities.

be on topic man, who cares south korea is developing or not? every country has its strengths and weaknesses. being a small country i think sk has done a good enough job in electronics and nuclear industry. they are one of the masters of pwrs and is willing to cooperate in all fields. theres no doubt india would be willing.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom