What's new

S. Korea shows her true color

Hehe, I only understand you're Ah Q also, you dare not to face with our Yakhont , but you keep talking like you already won the batlle.

Do you think Mig-17 can damage US destroyer USS Lloyd Thomas, USS Higbee ??of course you don't, bcz you can not destroy US's destroyer to take back Taiwan :D

Real battle awlays diffrent to your "technical fact ":coffee:

MiG-17s? Speaks volumes on your so-called "knowledge" on this, or more precisely, the lack thereof.

The only thing we are afraid of is the huge influx of Vietnamese immigrants once things start tipping against your favor.

The lead article and the direction of some posters who seem more interested in enemy seekers and enemy makers are providing is very unfortunate -- Korea has a long tortured and tragic history and it has been the plaything of imperial powers -- lets be fair to Korea, lets not seek to make enemies. Countries such as South Korea are locked up in security arrangements with imperial powers as a result of insecurity and wars -

As China begins to take her place on the world stage and in particular in Asia and with countries that it has a long, long history, lets us work to build bridges between peoples and countries and lets reject making enemies of countries that are neighbors and who have deep cultural and civilizational linkages with China.

Today, in decline and as a result of competition between those who seek cooperation and those who seek confrontation, the US and South Korea are engaged in military exercises - the primary focus of these exercises is to send a message to N. Korea -- lets always try to keep China away from conflict and always seeking to build bridges and promote cooperation - lets not be enemy seeking and enemy making, China does not need such a method, no one does.

As China begins to take her place on the world stage and in particular in Asia and with countries that it has a long, long history, lets us work to build bridges between peoples and countries and lets reject making enemies of countries that are neighbors and who have deep cultural and civilizational linkages with China.
I wish for a peaceful world too, but just look around you, there is war in Afghanistan, tribal warfare in Pakistan, on going conflict between India, Pakistan and China... There are so many conflicts of interest here between various countries, that even with the presence of nuclear weapons, they are still going to fight. There are just no other ways to avoid it, to be honest I wish everyone can respect each other, but in reality the US way works a lot better: You may not have to respect me, but you will have to fear me.

I wish for a peaceful world too, but just look around you, there is war in Afghanistan, tribal warfare in Pakistan, on going conflict between India, Pakistan and China... There are so many conflicts of interest here between various countries, that even with the presence of nuclear weapons, they are still going to fight. There are just no other ways to avoid it, to be honest I wish everyone can respect each other, but in reality the US way works a lot better: You may not have to respect me, but you will have to fear me.
also please add conflict in south china sea.. with vietnam, filipin etc. who is bullying there eh?:coffee:

also please add conflict in south china sea.. with vietnam, filipin etc. who is bullying there eh?:coffee:

The US regime who is backing Vietnam and Philippines is bullying China.

Unfortunately the shadowy US regime will not reveal itself, and the only targets are Vietnam and Philippines, and they will need to be smashed first.

I wish everyone can respect each other, but in reality the US way works a lot better: You may not have to respect me, but you will have to fear me.

But what argument would you offer, if confronted with the reality that an overwhelming majority of people around the world reject this and that is why the US is not respected as it once was - that it's reliance on it's military to solve her problems is exactly what most people in the world do not like.

Creating fear in others in the absence of war, is always a serious mistake, because it creates the impression among those in whom fear has been created, that they now have a enemy that must be confronted.

just look around you, there is war in Afghanistan, tribal warfare in Pakistan, on going conflict between India, Pakistan and China... There are so many conflicts of interest here between various countries,

And in all these conflicts, even the one created in the South China sea, it is not difficult to see US policy at work - you should not want that - it may make you feel better but feelings do not deserve the same respect that thinking does.

But what argument would you offer, if confronted with the reality that an overwhelming majority of people around the world reject this and that is why the US is not respected as it once was - that it's reliance on it's military to solve her problems is exactly what most people in the world do not like.

Creating fear in others in the absence of war, is always a serious mistake, because it creates the impression among those in whom fear has been created, that they now have a enemy that must be confronted.
Why do some people become friends and not merely allies? Because they have some things much more in common in shared interests. The less things in common they have, the more they become respectful colleagues or strangers and eventually opponents (not yet enemies). Absent an all powerful being to keep the peace, the only thing that can deter us from waging perpetual warfares against each other, and we do not wage wars to lose, is Fear. The stark choice is always present: Between respect and fear, I would rather have US be feared BEFORE we be respected. Fear create its own brand of respect: The kind that friends do not want, allies are wary of, and compel opponents to watch themselves.

... Absent an all powerful being to keep the peace, the only thing that can deter us from waging perpetual warfares against each other, and we do not wage wars to lose, is Fear. The stark choice is always present: Between respect and fear, I would rather have US be feared BEFORE we be respected. Fear create its own brand of respect: The kind that friends do not want, allies are wary of, and compel opponents to watch themselves.

Typical slave mentality!

Slaves fear their master constantly, and this fear causes their apparent “respect” to their master. However, whenever there is a chance, no slave doesn’t want overthrow their master and becomes a new master by enslaving other slaves, since those people brought up in that kind of atmosphere know only to respect to those who bring them fear, or expect respect from those who are threatened by them with fear.

The “respect” caused by fear is fake and superficial. Deep under the “respect” is a true hatred and disrespect.

Some Vietnamese view their history as being enslaved constantly. They were enslaved by Chinese, French, then USA. Naturally, they have deep in them a slavery mentality. At each stage of enslavement, those Vietnamese “respected” China, French and USA. We already see them how they hate China, France, etc. They look like respect USA now since USA dealt them a fear during VN War by killing them and feeding them with Agent Orange, but in their inner world, they only want to utilize US momentarily as a tool to against China, and they hate both USA and China.

Slaves and masters will never by friends, much less respectful ally. And no true respect is caused by fear.

China is in no position to challenge the US Navy!

China is the only one that won't bow down to the Americans. In what do you mean in no position? At the moment the only one that can even challenge the Americans is China.

China is the only one that won't bow down to the Americans. In what do you mean in no position? At the moment the only one that can even challenge the Americans is China.

Fight the Power ! (911 is a joke a joke now, Public Enemy)

China is a growing power and all the US backed countries who are having conflicts with China are in grave danger because of this so I don't see anything wrong in the actions of S.Korea .
BTW not a bad thread but a stupid title :hitwall:

just a weapon system, SK has been working on many defense projects, k-2 mbt, t-50 trainer jet, KF-X stealth fighter, Hyunmoo-3 cruise missile, and now this anti ship missile, its a ambitious country...:usflag:

Back
Top Bottom