What's new

S.M campaign to defame pak exposed

Look I know you are a Faujwari, your threads like the other two main Faujwari's (Fool & Hafeez) aren't as polluting or frequent, but the subtleness doesn't hide that very fact.

Therefore please refrain from posting such ISPR owned and promoted cr@p on here.

There are no takers (apart from Faujwari's like you) of nonsense like this from Whisky Munir Productions.

The so called "source:"

1700423832033.png

So, a British Airforce plane flew from Bahrain > Rawalpindi > Bahrain > Oman > Cyprus in a span of 4 days and - EUREKA - Pakistan is supplying 155mm shells to Israel.

So, the guy running this random Twitter account basically pulled a goddamn 155mm howitzer out of his arsehole, heh! I mean, the plane literally made two stops between Rawalpindi and Cyprus. Yeesh.

What these morons fail to realize is that U.S is reportedly suppling arms to Israel via Royal Airforce:

Crazy, brainless Youthias playing the dangerous religion game like their supreme cult leader rotting away in prison.

Just for context, Youthia is a term I've created which means someone who is both Youthful and Chutiya.

Man, I'm so smart and wise!

The so called "source:"

View attachment 1030164

So, a British Airforce plane flew from Bahrain > Rawalpindi > Bahrain > Oman > Cyprus in a span of 4 days and - EUREKA - Pakistan is supplying 155mm shells to Israel.

So, the guy running this random Twitter account basically pulled a goddamn 155mm howitzer out of his arsehole, heh! I mean, the plane literally made two stops between Rawalpindi and Cyprus. Yeesh.

What these morons fail to realize is that U.S is reportedly suppling arms to Israel via Royal Airforce:

Crazy, brainless Youthias playing the dangerous religion game like their supreme cult leader rotting away in prison.

Just for context, Youthia is a term I've created which means someone who is both Youthful and Chutiya.

imrandoo is a term I created which means - a youthiya much like a gandoo is sexually attracted to Imran

Look I know you are a Faujwari, your threads like the other two main Faujwari's (Fool & Hafeez) aren't as polluting or frequent, but the subtleness doesn't hide that very fact.

Therefore please refrain from posting such ISPR owned and promoted cr@p on here.

There are no takers (apart from Faujwari's like you) of nonsense like this from Whisky Munir Productions.
No takers of false imrandoo claims here either - theres no sound evidence of Pak supplying weaponry to israel except for youthiya blabbering

Nah, you're just a Faujwari which is far from those things.

Nothing less, nothing more and in the minority on this forum which burns you daily.

a gandoo is sexually attracted to Imran

Given your obsession with IK, from creating threads on his popularity, to taking frustrated pot shots at him, I do wonder about this statement and you.

Look I know you are a Faujwari, your threads like the other two main Faujwari's (Fool & Hafeez) aren't as polluting or frequent, but the subtleness doesn't hide that very fact
just to add it wasn't very long ago i was supporting pti.

just to add it wasn't very long ago i was supporting pti.

I never supported any political party. At the end of the day, they are all the same. Have never casted a single vote in my life (I'm 35, BTW) due to this very reason.

And, to be fair, I wanted to believe in Imran Khan. The guy had a pretty good rep, at least in my opinion, back in late 2000s.

But it all started when Shah Mehmood Qureshi joined his cult in late 2011, if memory serves. Then he started his dharna (which cost our economy billions), made a deal with old geezer like Tahir-ul-Qadri and Shiekh Rasheed, and basically just started whining like a sissy everywhere and using foul language.

And then this happened in 2015:

That's when I knew, for a fact, that the guy was only chasing power!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom