What's new

SA vs India

The same amount we payed to your players to loose 20 20 world cup against India.

Must have been a life time salary that Pakistan couldn't have been able to pay..:tup:

Let me guess, you also paid your own players to lose 2009 World T20? :rofl:

Sarcastic arguments do not cut it. There was a 4 in the last over which counted as 3. It was clearly 4 but the indian umpire thought otherwise. I go back to my question, how much was he paid by BCCI?

i dont understand,today no wrong decision was taken

The second last ball was a four clearly...I am not saying that because I am a South Africa supporter :P but it was indeed four.The ball clearly touched the rope and Sachin's hand was clearly touching the rope when he saved it.
In the end that made the difference.

Nevertheless a good match.marred by that last decision. :(

Let me guess, you also paid your own players to lose 2009 Word T20? :rofl:

Sarcastic arguments do not cut it. There was a 4 in the last over which counted as 3. It was clearly 4 but the indian umpire thought otherwise. I go back to my question, how much was he paid by BCCI?

And I go back to the answer, The same amount your players compromised for, in 2008.

Correction. Ya I think someone must have paid in 2009 but it was surely not Pakistan.

How much did BCCI pay the umpires (3rd umpire particularly)? Must have been a year's salary.

c'mon dude.. not good.. just as you are cribbing about that 4 and 3, some people are cribbing about the last ball given wide.. Pakistan wasnt even playing.. do you have to hate india in cricket too...

And I go back to the answer, The same amount your players compromised in 2008.

Correction. Ya I think India must have lost 2009 but we were surely not paid by Pakistan.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Stop acting like a child and diverting the topic. PCB pays Pakistani players just as good btw contrary to indian perception. But stick to the topic. Who paid you to lose in 2009? :rofl:

c'mon dude.. not good.. just as you are cribbing about that 4 and 3, some people are cribbing about the last ball given wide.. Pakistan wasnt even playing.. do you have to hate india in cricket too...

Come on man, just having some fun. :chilli:

If it was 4 then the situation would have been more devestating for SA. As 3 runs decision got DW Steyn on strike who was already on 38 and in a much better position to hit a boundry. Didn't you hear the commentry.

If it was 4 then the situation would have been more devestating for SA. As 3 runs decision got DW Steyn on strike who was already on 38 and in a much better position to hit a boundry. Didn't you hear the commentry.

Now that's a good point (it wasn't Steyn but Parnell but still). My hats off to you! :flame::flame: Who paid India to lose 2009 ICC WT20 btw?

The second last ball was a four clearly...I am not saying that because I am a South Africa supporter :P but it was indeed four.The ball clearly touched the rope and Sachin's hand was clearly touching the rope when he saved it.
In the end that made the difference.

Nevertheless a good match.marred by that last decision. :(

oh now only i know this dude(truely),this time itself i think tat that was given four and neo wrongly showed tat. .between i am not like winning by wrong decision. . because india lost many match due to tat. . in my view today match is TIE

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Stop acting like a child and diverting the topic. PCB pays Pakistani players just as good btw contrary to indian perception. But stick to the topic. Who paid you to lose in 2009? :rofl:

Well a child would definitely read and know that the topic is India vs SA..

But if you insist. Why would BCCI pay to loose the match? I think ICC must have paid. But Pakistan won the world cup so it was Pakistan.

No no, I don't think it was Pak. BCCI is already the richest sports body in the world, even richer than Manchester United, liverpool etc.
Please let me know who paid. I am trying to discover but.. You know..

Sorry about the name, I got confused.

Thnxxxxx!!!

If

it was 4 then the situation would have been more devestating for SA. As 3 runs decision got DW Steyn on strike who was already on 38 and in a much better position to hit a boundry. Didn't you hear the commentry.

Dale Steyn was out,how could he be on strike?It was Wayne parnell.

How do you know it would have been devastating for SA?Langeveldt hit one for boundary,there was no reason why he wouldn't have been able to whack one more to the fence.
Cricket is too unpredictable,all these talks of "better position" is non sense.Anything can happen.

A 3-run loss is also same as 1 run loss.

But if the right decision was given,things would have changed.

Must be ISI covert operation. Bribed BCCI, telling them that if they pay money to them Pakistan will lose, and instead gave that money to indian players.

Back
Top Bottom