What's new

SAAB-2000 Erieye delivery flight to PAF at ATHENS - 27/05/2020

not sure about ER but definitely anti- Sea warfare
Saab 20001.jpg
saab new1.jpg

We should tighten the security of airbases... specially for those who hosts such assets

They should of learnt a lesson of not keeping these aircraft in 1 airbase, they should be spread
out in different airbases.

we need to get some Erieyes for the navy too so the cost can be further reduced when it comes to maintenance

Which route did our previous Saab Erieyes use to reach Pakistan?

We booked last time in 1984 revived half in 2006 and rest may be in 2036.so my plan is just fine

with increasing age and lock down its belly comming out like me .
I laughed Not because you are wrong, but because you are correct.
However, Time has changed n Other's might have upper hand in tech very soon and we might get our hands wet with superior tech earlier than those b72 f16s may fly in our airs

so original order was 6 but then after 2005 earthquake we cut to 4 + 1 x VIP J-019 (which was a very bad idea btw)

in 2012 we had 3 damaged and 1 saved due it being in the air 10040

out of 3 damaged 2 repaired 1 write off (serial 10049) so we were left with only 3 units 10025, 10040 and 10045

2017 onwards we ordered 3 more units which made them 6 in total which matched the original order from 2006, aircraft serial J-038, J-024 and J-062

this SE-057 would make it the 7th Erieye with probably 1 more coming
add ZDK the Chinese too

I laughed Not because you are wrong, but because you are correct.
However, Time has changed n Other's might have upper hand in tech very soon and we might get our hands wet with superior tech earlier than those b72 f16s may fly in our airs
phly koi ja ker USA se AH1W cobras ki zamanat to kara ayee bhai wo wahan judicial jail main band hain kai maheeny se na unko jail bheg rahy hain na azad kar rahy hain :rofl: koi acha sa wakeel karo bhi

Back
Top Bottom