What's new

Sachin Tendulkar - myth or man?

dude, i have a solution, in order to stop the stupidity, esp the stupidity of indians, i havent found the better solution than ignorance, ignorance is the weapon which can shut them up automatically, the more you waste energy to teach them, the more hyper than will get, the more posts you make, the more they will feel important and keep posting these rubbish things

btw you are right, i have yet to see any footballer like zidane, ronaldo, pele to yet to be labelled as god, let alone crickters like imran etc, if imran was indian, he was surely to be labelled a god because in the manner he lead a weak and young inexperienced team to victory, but their sachin could make 20s score on the final, let them say and dont bother yourself, dont bother them and they will shut up

if they label him god, let them, world will see their stupidity and foolishness, and be made bunch of laughing stock

IGNORANCE is your weapon? Ignorance? I don't think this dude knows that ignorance is NOT the noun form of ignore. :rofl:

He is a man, but is a superb batsman. It helps being small as a better, they make the best batsman as tall basketballers make the best in their sport.

He gets treated like a Bollywood A-Star but he deserves it. And he is how everyone in sport would like to end their career, he did it in style. :)

dude, i have a solution, in order to stop the stupidity, esp the stupidity of indians, i havent found the better solution than ignorance, ignorance is the weapon which can shut them up automatically, the more you waste energy to teach them, the more hyper than will get, the more posts you make, the more they will feel important and keep posting these rubbish things

btw you are right, i have yet to see any footballer like zidane, ronaldo, pele to yet to be labelled as god, let alone crickters like imran etc, if imran was indian, he was surely to be labelled a god because in the manner he lead a weak and young inexperienced team to victory, but their sachin could make 20s score on the final, let them say and dont bother yourself, dont bother them and they will shut up

if they label him god, let them, world will see their stupidity and foolishness, and be made bunch of laughing stock

where ignorance is bliss it's folly to be wise!!

i was wondering,what will happen if some player harases sachin? He won't be going home!

I remember an incident in South Africa where the umpire (I think Dennis Lily) said that Sachin had tampered with the bowl and the whole nation was up in arms. The umpire was not allowed to officiate in the second test of the series

IGNORANCE is your weapon? Ignorance? I don't think this dude knows that ignorance is NOT the noun form of ignore. :rofl:

i meant my posted not to be quoted, seems like you got the exact message but still u cant resist, i also laugh at the manner you ignore your own indian forums and create mess here in this pakistani forum....

r u guys the product of ghetto dahravi production.. turning decent environment here into indecent one???

Anybody dare say anything..
But the facts are facts..

People bring up donald bradman as an analogy to Sachin.. that Sachin is as good as Bradman..
Lets say this.. Bradman only faced basic medium pacers.. a few swings..
No proper spin, no doosra.. no googly..
Bradman never had to slam hundreds in very limited overs..
Bradman did not have to face the swings of wasim and waqar.. or lee..
the speed of Akhtar.. or the mystique of Murali..
Sachin did all that.. and more.
He achieved all of his glory when bowlers are wily and innovative..
and the competition is cut throat.
Donald Bradman.. for his perfect 100%SR.. doesnt come close to the master..

Sachin is the legend of cricket.. that Bradman doesnt deserve the hype to be.
And to top that off.. he is always seen smiling.. even with the most pithiful of slurs used by the Aussies..
That is Sachin.. and probably.. there will not be one for another generation.
If one was to gauge with other sports.. then Beckham falls short of Sachin.
Period.

Anybody dare say anything..
But the facts are facts..

People bring up donald bradman as an analogy to Sachin.. that Sachin is as good as Bradman..
Lets say this.. Bradman only faced basic medium pacers.. a few swings..
No proper spin, no doosra.. no googly..
Bradman never had to slam hundreds in very limited overs..
Bradman did not have to face the swings of wasim and waqar.. or lee..
the speed of Akhtar.. or the mystique of Murali..
Sachin did all that.. and more.
He achieved all of his glory when bowlers are wily and innovative..
and the competition is cut throat.
Donald Bradman.. for his perfect 100%SR.. doesnt come close to the master..

Sachin is the legend of cricket.. that Bradman doesnt deserve the hype to be.
And to top that off.. he is always seen smiling.. even with the most pithiful of slurs used by the Aussies..
That is Sachin.. and probably.. there will not be one for another generation.
If one was to gauge with other sports.. then Beckham falls short of Sachin.
Period.

in brad men time, there were no all rounders, no score went beyong 200 even, in sachin time, we take power plays, we play flat dead pitches, bradmen did order the men to flatten the pitches to suit his batting

the seamers used to swing like hell those time, just look at muhammad asif, even in a half dead pitch in karachi, with little help of line and swing, tendu cant even survive a little, went for a duck

Back
Top Bottom