What's new

Sachin Tendulkar retires from ODI cricket

Its a phase wise process, 1st from T20, then frm ODI, lastly frm Test....

No body will like his ouster like ODIs that he is dropped and then comes announcement for retirement. I would like him to leave ground at his will and with full honour. I think its high time for him to think about his future plans. A great player and entertainer though I always wanted to see his back against Pakistan.

Very glad that Pakistan saved from wrath of Sachin???? Don worry dude, Kohli (Kashmiri Pundit) is there to tackle Pakistan team.. He will take revenge of all happen to KPs...

And more over he can reply Pakistani (Abuses) unlike sachin. :P

Hilarious. Your team continues to get white washed by your former colonial masters, while we beat them and you talk about India.

LOL

Get real.

How's it going desiman? I see you still think like an 8 year old.

Expecting a Bharati to be mature. Now this time it is you who is on the wrong side dude.

Agreed. Also, add some tennis to soccer.
I salute this batting God. Such a humble person, this is why God has bestowed him with such honour. He is without a doubt the best batsmen of our generation. His stats speak for themselves, we should consider ourselves lucky to see this great man in action. Hats of to this man

On a side note, cricket sucks people. Start watching soccer, its much more entertaining :smitten:

Tu bada insecure aadmi hai re.
Ek great ki retirement ki baat ho rahi hai aur tu pehle se hi itne insecure baate kar raha hai ki jaise koi watt lagane ke liye tere peechhe bhaag raha hai.
Common yaar.
We defeated bhartis in more matches, but still they talk ****.

LOL

Ajeeb dunya hain aaj kaal ki.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom