What's new

Sachin Tendulkar to fly in Sukhoi-30 MKI fighter aircraft

LCA is one seater. You want Sachin to fly that ?

He can fly in the two seater trainer version (PV-5) , though till the IOC is achieved it would not be a proper thing to do.

Once we have have the LCA squdren in Sulur up and running, Sachin flying in the LCA is a distinct possibility.

Though for a guy of his caliber only F22 or PAK-FA are worthy enough!:mps:

Im sorry but why is Sachin allowed to fly a Sukhoi or whatever...he is a great batsman and a sincere patriotic soul...and we have all enoyed his work over last two decades but I think will do much better without these personality cults.

Any Pakistani member can correct me but adulation and following for Imran Khan pales in comparison to Sachin by a long margin...even though he achieved a lot for his country.I dont think even Pakistan has personality cults like in India.

The reason people build personality cults I think are to build a bubble around the person so that we can never question his integrity,intention,performance or behaviour.The bubble is needed to hide some weakness in one of these areas.

Im sorry but why is Sachin allowed to fly a Sukhoi or whatever...he is a great batsman and a sincere patriotic soul...and we have all enoyed his work over last two decades but I think will do much better without these personality cults.

Any Pakistani member can correct me but adulation and following for Imran Khan pales in comparison to Sachin by a long margin...even though he achieved a lot for his country.I dont think even Pakistan has personality cults like in India.

The reason people build personality cults I think are to build a bubble around the person so that we can never question his integrity,intention,performance or behaviour.The bubble is needed to hide some weakness in one of these areas.

dude it is just one more way to promoting the youth to join our armed forces....

WOW! Good news..! Lets hope he will make a cover drive with sukhoi's tactics in air:P

Back
Top Bottom