What's new

Safety of nuclear devices in Great Britain post-London riots?

look mate i think you should slow down when posting cuz you are making a lot of spelling mistakes which makes it hard to understand you.
now your flag shows Italy. but your post seem to show that you have never left Pakistan . if you did you would know that the security scene is vastly different to that of pakistan today. you dont have terrorists attacking RAF and Navy bases or even their GHQ in Britain . even in the hight of world war 2 there has been no recorded incident of an attack on a RAF base by saboteurs. so i doubt 15 yrs old kids will try to get nukes . stop acting defensive about the way the world is treating you . realize its for a reason . repair and move on with your life .
i don't think any nation in this world will raise a finger against you if you guys clean and put your house in order.

dont worry im not putting false flag like some people here :D and i dont need to demostrate you if i ever left Pakistan or not

Its funny how terrorist stricken pakistani jumping. beacuse your nuclear device are being attacked by terrorist you think same for . funny how you all are brain washed with mind of hate against west but thats doing harm not to us but to you .just look at your own country :lol:

lol look at ur histroy before jumping out of chair.... what u are seeing in england is what west has done for 200+ years which is loat, steel, rob from Afria, Asia and South American and worst part is they are still doing it.

lol look at ur histroy before jumping out of chair.... what u are seeing in england is what west has done for 200+ years which is loat, steel, rob from Afria, Asia and South American and worst part is they are still doing it.

well said bro :tup:

Its funny how terrorist stricken pakistani jumping. beacuse your nuclear device are being attacked by terrorist you think same for . funny how you all are brain washed with mind of hate against west but thats doing harm not to us but to you .just look at your own country :lol:

Nice to see your back adolf blessing us with your supreme knowledge about Pakistan. I live in the UK and am genuinely concerned about the ease at which this country lost control for a couple of days. Can you imagine if nuclear sites were taken over? Catastrophy?
Btw Adolf this threads about the UK so stop going off topic mr falseflag man of no knowledge (as shown on his previous posts)

And I can understand where you are coming from with your sarcasm in the opening post.. ;)

west media alwys says **** against us and muslims countrys and on the basis of so many stupid things created by them.
enywy im also not happy for what happens in UK and hope all come normal.

Civilized countries like China and Russia should help the regime in London secure its nuclear devices. If this is not done voluntarily it will be done involuntarily. There also needs to be a no fly zone over London to prevent the regime's forces from brutally killing more protesters, and a blockade on Britain to prevent additional weaponry from reaching the regime's forces.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom