What's new

Saffron terror: Why then has Shinde not banned the BJP?

Indian Muslims are role model for Muslims all around the world.

When many Muslims were dictator and stealing from their nation, whether it was Shah of Iran, Saddam, Morsi, an Indian Muslim named APJ Kalam became President of 1.2 billion people and when he left the office, he just had 1 briefcase with his clothes.

When many Muslims were bringing bad name to Islam, an Indian Muslim named Shahrukh Khan made a movie against the prejudice against Muslims all around the world, sending a message that just because he is Muslim, he isn't a terrorist.

When many Muslims were making noise through bomb blasts, AK 47, an Indian Muslim named A.R. Rehman was giving best Music and melody to the world and winning 2 Oscars.

No offence, but MNIK was out and out a shitty movie. The last good movie of SRK I liked was Chak De. Thats it.

No offence, but MNIK was out and out a shitty movie. The last good movie of SRK I liked was Chak De. Thats it.
Its not about whether movie was good or not. Check the interviews of Shahrukh Khan with CNN, BBC, and other foreign channels. He defended Indian Muslims with great wordings.

I am just talking about he made the effort. It also performed well in foreign markets.

Personally I don't like many of his movies, but I like his way of presenting Indian Muslims and Muslims in general, his articulated responses and respect him for his charity works.

BTW did you like Swadesh ?

Its not about whether movie was good or not. Check the interviews of Shahrukh Khan with CNN, BBC, and other foreign channels. He defended Indian Muslims with great wordings.

I am just talking about he made the effort. It also performed well in foreign markets.

Personally I don't like many of his movies, but I like his way of presenting Indian Muslims and Muslims in general, his articulated responses and respect him for his charity works.

BTW did you like Swadesh ?

Yes man..I liked Swades...Very good movie IMO..not a big bollywood fan..but some movies like Swades are worth watching..

SRK is not Muslim

He has already claimed he is Atheist

He worship Hindu statues of Ram, Shiva in Indian movies, which is strictly forbidden in Islam (no offense to Hindus)

SRK is not Muslim

He has already claimed he is Atheist

He worship Hindu statues of Ram, Shiva in Indian movies, which is strictly forbidden in Islam (no offense to Hindus)

Point to the source of the claim in bold.

Btw, Shahrukh does not need a certificate from Pakistanis to be called a Muslim or what not.. Unlike Pakistanis who are taught to hate all religions/ Islamic sects like Shias and Ahmadis who hold differing views than themselves, He respects all religion and there is nothing wrong with it.

Point to the source of the claim in bold.

Btw, Shahrukh does not need a certificate from Pakistanis to be called a Muslim or what not.. Unlike Pakistanis who are taught to hate all religions/ Islamic sects like Shias and Ahmadis who hold differing views than themselves, He respects all religion and there is nothing wrong with it.

I am not saying this as a Pakistani

One of the most repeated no-no's in Islam is

you guessed it,

no paganism or worship of statue.

Prophet Muhammad stressed on it so much he tore the Pagan & Mesopotamian statue gods down from the Ka'aba.

Sharukh Khan Pooja

rce6.preview.jpg

Sharukh Khan Pooja
Because his wife is Hindu. He didn't forcefully converted her. In his house, Eid and Diwali is celebrated equally. In his home, Gita and Quran are there.

He teaches his kids about Islam and his wife teaches them about Hinduism.

He is the example of good Indian Muslim. He says he is an Indian first, Muslim second. That makes him so respectable.

Because his wife is Hindu. He didn't forcefully converted her. In his house, Eid and Diwali is celebrated equally. In his home, Gita and Quran are there.

He teaches his kids about Islam and his wife teaches them about Hinduism.

He is the example of good Indian Muslim. He says he is an Indian first, Muslim second. That makes him so respectable.

Well technically he cannot be considered a Muslim anymore because he married a non-Muslim as it says in the Quran, the book he "teaches" to his kids,

but WHATEVERS

Ill just let you Indians FANATIZE over DIS LOVE

Well technically he cannot be considered a Muslim anymore because he married a non-Muslim as it says in the Quran, the book he "teaches" to his kids, but WHATEVERS Ill just let you Indians FANATIZE over DIS LOVE
So Imran Khan is not a Muslim. :cheesy:

Then he can't become Prime Minister. :D

But he married a non-Muslim. This is what you said. :lol:

Pakistan will take a few more decades before it starts progressing properly.In order to have progress,you need to think progressively.

But she converted to Islam before da marriage
UR ARGUMENT IS FAILURE as always KRAIT :tdown:
Well isn't that great. :lol:
Just because Shahrukh's wife did not convert, he is not Muslim. Ohkay. Whatever makes you sleep better. For us he is Muslim and a good one. Take it or leave it. :lol:

You are trolling a usual.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom