What's new

Sale of four naval vessels to Vietnam confirmed

How would encircling them make you counter their industry? it is not affecting their economy unless we manage to take some business out of their hands. But encircling them is surely hampering our economy.

Do you see India selling Vietnam Offshore vessels as degradation of our economy ??

Or , our explorations of oil is weakening our economy ??

Buddy, we need to forge alliance with as many countries as possible. It's always better to have meaningful relations with other countries.

Last edited:
Do you see India selling Vietnam Offshore vehicle as degradation of our economy ??

NO but Fielding vessels around China selling weapons to Vietnam is not a long term solution either.

Explore oil, and ask an American company to sell it to us, that is degradation of economy to me. I am not sure who is going to sell that oil.

Buddy, we need to forge alliance with as many countries as possible. It's always better to have meaningful relations with other countries.

Then we need to make alliance with Chinese first and develop Asia.

If a naval base is developed in Vietnam , will it be beneficial for India ?

I hope India delivers them on time or before time.

That can be one of the byproduct of the deal but certainly not main objective.

@Viet , your views brother ?!
that is very nice if confirmed.

By gifting away Arunachal ??

No, alliance does not necessarily mean that you need to bargain at the cost Land. There is more trouble with Sino US relations but they have very good business.

@Screambowl

I hope , you know the difference between business relations and Alliance.

One more thing buddy US -China doesn't have territorial dispute . Territorial disputes unlike other disputes can change the map of countries. I hope you will get it unless you are diehard commie.

One thing is for sure . India will sell too many weapons to south china sea countries in the future mainly will be on Naval side giving the speed of naval ship building technology .

India will dominate as a major weapon seller to these countries. As china won't and can't sell cheep weapons to their enemies ... LOL modi power push of MAKE IN INDIA is going to be a game changer in Indian history. Rise of a Nation . Is what we are seeing . Asian countries look at china only because of Weapon imports. As they don't have close cultural and historic relation with china . But if India can start mass production of atleast basic weapons at less price . We are gonna be the big brother in Disturbed part of tge world -ASIA

OPVs are not enough.... We need to sell them a Kolkata class with Brahmos on a soft loan... then see the reactions..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom