What's new

Saleem Safi - 911 Special Jirga Programme

Sarang

New Recruit

Reaction score
The topic of 911 has been discussed extensively on all sorts of forums over the past 8 years. However, I am afraid that owing to the environment created, both inside and outside the US, a serious, whollistic and independent debate which captures and addresses the key questions of the various stakeholders has not been forthcoming.

In my view, the first steps of a change have come not from Robert Fisk, Noam Chompsky, Micheal Moore or from Mr. Hamid Gul but from Pakistan's un-acclaimed journalist Saleem Safi in the form of the recent September 11 - Special Program available on youtube.

1. Jirga - Specials (11th September, 2009) Part 1 of 4
2. Jirga - Specials (11th September, 2009) Part 2 of 4
3. Jirga - Specials (11th September, 2009) Part 3 of 4
4. Jirga - Specials (11th September, 2009) Part 4 of 4
(Senior members kindly requested to post links to clips. Thanks)

Hats off to Saleem Safi and everyone behind this programme for bold, unbiased and factual journalism. Please watch and as encouraged by the programme, decide for yourself using your powers of deduction, rather than rely on foregone conclusions presented by others who usually have some sort of underlying agnda.

Mods: Apologies for taking the liberty for posting this as a separate post, but I sincerely feel that this piece deserves independent attention by all users.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom