What's new

Salman Khan requests Sarabjit release

raavan

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Actor Salman Khan has come forward in seeking support of Pakistani people and the media for Sarabjit Singh's release, who has been on death row in a Lahore jail since 1990.

"Requesting the people of Pakistan to support me to help free Sarabjit who has been in prison since 30 years. Please. Allah ka vasta," Salman wrote on twitter.

"Request the 'awam' of Pakistan, members of the press, government of Pakistan, President Zardari, a humble request. It would be the most amazing gesture, to send Sarabjit back to his family after 30 years. Hope u support me like its your own cause."

Salman also expressed how he felt sad about Sarabjit's family and longed for launching his support for his release.

"Wanted to tweet this for the longest time, saw a picture of Sarabjit's sister, it killed me. Felt real sad for her. Help me help her. It's a personal request to all of you in Pakistan to send Sarabjit back to his family in Punjab, hope you find it in your hearts to help," he said.

Sarabjit was convicted and sentenced to death for his alleged involvement in a string of bombings in 1990.

The Indian government also requested Pakistan to release Sarabjit after Islamabad said it had taken steps for the release of another Indian prisoner named Surjeet Singh who has been jailed for three decades.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...or-Sarabjits-release/articleshow/14496835.cms

Sorry but your own guy Surjeet Singh sealed his fate when he said i was spying in Pakistan for India..what a dumbass LOL.He has effectively thrown all Indian Prisoners under the bus.The sentiment among the people of Pakistan right now is to hang Sarabjeet by the balls.

Sorry but your own guy Surjeet Singh sealed his fate when he said i was spying in Pakistan for India..what a dumbass LOL.He has effectively thrown all Indian Prisoners under the bus.

pakistan should release them, its other thing that in coffins they will be returning in

What is wrong with spying? We are not at war.

Why can't we be civilized about it?

The Americans returned the Russian spies recently unearthed, and now one of them is getting offers to pose nude by Playboy.

Short of the posing nude part, I feel we should do the same.

What is wrong with spying? We are not at war.

Why can't we be civilized about it?

The Americans returned the Russian spies recently unearthed, and now one of them is getting offers to pose nude by Playboy.

Short of the posing nude part, I feel we should do the same.
Surjeet was a spy and was released where as Sarabjeet was a terrorist who conducted several bombings so he will die like a rat.

Surjeet was an Indian spy we released him thats fine but Sarbjit is Indian sponsored terrorist so he will rot in jail till he die .

Support me to help free Sarabjit, Salman urges Pakistanis

Salman-227x300.jpg

220px-Salmanrampwalk.png

salman-khan-body-1.jpg

MUMBAI: Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has urged the people of Pakistan to help him in efforts to free Sarabjit Singh, the Indian who is on death row in the neighbouring country.

“Requesting the people of Pakistan to support me to help free Sarabjit, who has been in prison since 30 yrs. Please. Allah ka vasta (for god’s sake),” Salman tweeted.

“Request the awam (people) of Pakistan, members of the press, Govt of Pakistan, President (Asif Ali Zardari) Zardari, a humble request. It would be the most amazing gesture to send Sarabjit back to his family after 30 years. Hope you support me like it’s your own cause,” he added.

Hours after reports emerged that Pakistan was to free Sarabjit, the officials clarified that another Indian prisoner named Surjeet Singh, who has been in jail for three decades, would be released instead. The change of stance created a stir across India.

The actor was upset after he saw Sarabjit’s family in despair.

“I saw a picture of Sarabjit’s sister, it killed me. Felt real sad for her. Help me, help her,” he tweeted further.

Support me to help free Sarabjit, Salman urges Pakistanis – The Express Tribune

Support me to help free Sarabjit, Salman urges Pakistanis

Salman-227x300.jpg

220px-Salmanrampwalk.png

salman-khan-body-1.jpg

MUMBAI: Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has urged the people of Pakistan to help him in efforts to free Sarabjit Singh, the Indian who is on death row in the neighbouring country.

“Requesting the people of Pakistan to support me to help free Sarabjit, who has been in prison since 30 yrs. Please. Allah ka vasta (for god’s sake),” Salman tweeted.

“Request the awam (people) of Pakistan, members of the press, Govt of Pakistan, President (Asif Ali Zardari) Zardari, a humble request. It would be the most amazing gesture to send Sarabjit back to his family after 30 years. Hope you support me like it’s your own cause,” he added.

Hours after reports emerged that Pakistan was to free Sarabjit, the officials clarified that another Indian prisoner named Surjeet Singh, who has been in jail for three decades, would be released instead. The change of stance created a stir across India.

The actor was upset after he saw Sarabjit’s family in despair.

“I saw a picture of Sarabjit’s sister, it killed me. Felt real sad for her. Help me, help her,” he tweeted further.

Support me to help free Sarabjit, Salman urges Pakistanis – The Express Tribune

He took of his shirt, now we know he is super cereal!!!!

if you pakistanis have blood of your mother in your veins then come fight with our army. killing one old prisoner is not courageous. if he is killed then i wish all pakistanis in indian jails be killed by cutting them in 1000 peices and thrown to dogs

Wow dude......take it easy.....people like you always look for revenge......These kind a things can handle very nicely dude.

Sarabjeet is a state sponsored terrorist who blew bombs in Pakistan to kill innocent civilians. He should be hanged. This crazy govt. of Pakistan has put a moratorium on death penalty to show itself as 'liberal' and 'secular'.

A terrorist involved in killing innocent Pakistanis must not be shown any leniency. Blood of Pakistanis is not cheap that anyone can indulge in this sport. The message should go out loud and clear by hanging him.

^ he is a spy not a terrorist. all he did was served his country and spyed on pakistan. he was caught n thrown in jail. he has spent more than 30 years in jail. ist that enuff. you want we should be nice to pakistanis and dont call them terrorists and mullahs but look at some of the responses of pakistani members here.

after we remove all your dhotis and make all hindis naked :woot:

Your new here don't stoop to their level and troll you will be banned quickly.

^ he is a spy not a terrorist. all he did was served his country and spyed on pakistan. he was caught n thrown in jail. he has spent more than 30 years in jail. ist that enuff. you want we should be nice to pakistanis and dont call them terrorists and mullahs but look at some of the responses of pakistani members here.

Sarabjeet was a terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom