What's new

Salman Rushdie attack was unjustifiable, says Pakistan’s Imran Khan

(1) Ok so you are no longer claiming someone would get charged with something for speaking openly against the Queen? What kind of speech are you claiming would get you locked up?

(2) You are all over the place are n't you? Your claims keep changing. First it's you can't teach it, then you'll get attacked, you can't question it to it never happened. A rather desperate and woeful attempt to justify violence. Ignorance, political or racism or a combination of all perhaps.

The blasphemy issue as well as the public role and sanctity of religion are toxic for Pakistani society.
Read my reply again, I asked you to openly speak in public gathering against Queen or write a book against her and call her something really bad, then inform me what happened.
Secondly I said Teachers get punished who question the authenticity of Holocaust.

Only Qazi has the authority to pass a death sentence. There's absolutely no provision for extra judicial killing in Islam but fascists don't get that. Are you a TLP fascist?
Where did I said how and when a death sentence can be awarded? And NO.

Arent you the same character that supported violent groups in Syria? Now you shed crocodile tears for an other violator of laws? You are the actual violent people who support savages and Satanists.
Me ? I never support oppressing people, so anyone who terrorize innocent i curse them, if you mean shia militia then no i have no sympathy.

Thats funny considering what this jealous posru Salman Rushdie had to say about IK:

Just spoken to please his hosts - the self-indulgent champagne and caviar (saaaphisticaated) upper class in India - inveterate Pakistan haters.

Captains of industry and upper level govt. administrators responsible in cahoots with Modi and his cabinet nincompoops for continual eff-ups that make Bharatvarsh the world's head-scratching puzzle today....

in US 21 kids were shot dead and over 300 armed officers from over 17 agencies were hiding in the hallway

1 guy gets stabbed no big deal its normal in US

Read my reply again, I asked you to openly speak in public gathering against Queen or write a book against her and call her something really bad, then inform me what happened.
Secondly I said Teachers get punished who question the authenticity of Holocaust.
Why should a teacher be questioning the Holocaust in school? In which lesson should Holocaust denial be taught?

Why should a teacher be questioning the Holocaust in school? In which lesson should Holocaust denial be taught?
What kind of nonsense is this, is there no history in school or collage? Is teachers not allowed to question things happened or things said to have happened in history, some of them controversial.

I watched this interview and knew this wouldn't sit well with the core voters for him, but still had to head to say the politically correct thing for Europeans and Americans.
And of course here we go him backtracking in Pakistan alleging the video all saw is misquoted, dude how can BBC or anyone misquote you when we all saw tou do it on video, hilarious.
Although I'm pretty sure hi supporters will still believe him that BBC trapped him.

Salman Rushdie attack was unjustifiable, says Pakistan’s Imran Khan​

In a wide-ranging Guardian interview, the former prime minister say he understands anger The Satanic Verses created ‘but you can’t justify what happened’

Pakistan’s former prime minister Imran Khan has condemned the attack on Salman Rushdie, describing it as “terrible” and “sad”, and saying that while the anger of the Islamic world at Rushdie’s book The Satanic Verses was understandable, it could not justify the assault.

Khan also said he expected Afghan women to “assert their rights” in the face of Taliban restrictions in a Guardian interview in which he sought to moderate his reputation as a firebrand. He is fighting for his political survival after being ousted from office in April. Khan says his staff and followers are being persecuted and intimidated and he is battling eight-year-old charges of illicit campaign financing that could lead to him being banned from politics.

Ten years ago, Khan pulled out of an event in India because Rushdie would also be appearing and the two men exchanged insults, but Khan does not appear to have expressed support for violent action against the Indian-born author. His denunciation of the attack is striking, however, in a region where most politicians have ducked comment.

Asked for his response to the knife attack in New York state that left Rushdie badly wounded, Khan said: “I think it’s terrible, sad.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...from-civil-unrest-after-ousting-of-imran-khan
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...from-civil-unrest-after-ousting-of-imran-khan
“Rushdie understood, because he came from a Muslim family. He knows the love, respect, reverence of a prophet that lives in our hearts. He knew that,” Khan said. “So the anger I understood, but you can’t justify what happened.”

Ful report:

Trying to murder Salman Rushdie in my opinion was wrong. He is living in a Kafir country. Let him be. He will answer to Allah one day.

Thats funny considering what this jealous posru Salman Rushdie had to say about IK:

I hope he finally got a lasting point of the consequence what he said. He sounds like one of those fanatical gays who sees all good as wrong.

I watched this interview and knew this wouldn't sit well with the core voters for him, but still had to head to say the politically correct thing for Europeans and Americans.
And of course here we go him backtracking in Pakistan alleging the video all saw is misquoted, dude how can BBC or anyone misquote you when we all saw tou do it on video, hilarious.
Although I'm pretty sure hi supporters will still believe him that BBC trapped him.
Can you please guide me to the video link or web page where i can watch the interview. Considering the situation in pakistani media nothing can be believed until seen directly.

This is counter story by Maryem Media Cell , story which aims to reduce Imran Khan's supporter base

The story came out when Imran Khan was calling for Support for Rally against Torture claims on Shabaz Gill , verified at that point by Medical hospital staff

Certain counter stories are designed to confuse public perception

TLP was using this story as basis for their Karachi campaign to split the support base
I did happen to see a TLP Election promo and their leader was using it as a call to rally support for his hard line party

Luckily TLP faced defeat in elections with rest of PDM

Last edited:
Blasphemy laws is political ideology has been used to numb down the civilizations. Even British kingdom used that too. Pakistan needs to ban blasphemy laws. It is not helping Pakistan in the long run and certainly, not in good light of Islam.

Can you please guide me to the video link or web page where i can watch the interview. Considering the situation in pakistani media nothing can be believed until seen directly.

Its on bbc page, verbatim quoted headline is something like wide ranging interview. Its direct quotes from him.

Back
Top Bottom