What's new

Salman Taseer’s commemoration attacked in Lahore

Pakistani politicians are as useless as tits on a boar. They could not even take out Qadri who killed one of their own in broad daylight. They should have made an example out of him to make sure that any other retard thinks twice before taking the life of an important politician like Taseer.

My personal estimate that I worked out in 1999 was about 10 million. I have upgraded that to 20 million now.

Whose family will be the first to be sacrificed in this genocide ? Are you going to start with yours ? or mine ?

If I have takfiri bastards in my family, then they'll be the first to die. Actually I'll neutralize them myself. Next your family. How's that for justice?

Whose family will be the first to be sacrificed in this genocide ? Are you going to start with yours ? or mine ?

If I have takfiri bastards in my family, then they'll be the first to die. Actually I'll neutralize them myself. Next your family. How's that for justice?

Only those deranged terrorists that plan this genocide !

The notorious medieval draconian blasphemy law was introduced in the constitution by the law makers of their time. It can also be taken out from the constitution by the law makers if they want. Instead of useless and cheap photo sessions with Asia and other victims, Taseer should have asked his party to fix the law but why would he? Cheap photo sessions were more than enough for him and others like him. Stood up for oppressed my foot.

Not law makers the father of satanic hordes that run Taliban gave his blessing General Zia. You can "fix" a law perhaps but can you "fix" the mind set that drives its urges not that easily why would a sitting government want to experiment with loonies it was hard enough for them to convince the hypocrite parties to call the WoT our own war!

Vulcans are from Vulcan, and Vulcan was destroyed on stardate 2258.42. So are you a prisoner at Romulus? As I'm sure you're not residing within United Federation of Planets - as I'm the Supreme Commander of UFP! :cheesy:

No I am a Vulcan from another solar system !

Vulcans are from Vulcan, and Vulcan was destroyed on stardate 2258.42. So are you a prisoner at Romulus? As I'm sure you're not residing within United Federation of Planets - as I'm the Supreme Commander of UFP! :cheesy:

My parents were in a scientific star ship charting new star systems in another quadrant at that time.

Dude, not that old line, where they encountered the Borg as well! :D

325065.jpg

You must be lost brother of Seven of Nine (which even she isn't aware of, however, Supreme Commander of UFP knows everything), perhaps. Must be cute then. Hmmmmm........ aa jana khushbo lagga kay! :p::cheesy:

It's either me or Borg Queen. Be my bitch, way more pleasurable than being turned into an automaton. :D

Those were the family of Seven of Nine !!!!

You must be lost brother of Seven of Nine (which even she isn't aware of, however, Supreme Commander of UFP knows everything), perhaps. Must be cute then. Hmmmmm........ aa jana khushb lagga kay! :p::cheesy:

Firstly, Seven of Nine was Human and I am Vulcan. Secondly I would rather have her as my bride than my sister !!! lol !

Back
Top Bottom