What's new

Samsung unveils Galaxy S IV, an 8-core phone with floating touch

@Ayush

Thank you , mate ! :what: I didn't know about the new upcoming from the HTC ... BTW , I am still stuck on my Atrix 4g :cry:
Aw shucks! I have the same phone! Till Wifi stopped working.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ayush

The little baby will set you back a massive 60,000 PKR ( depending on the S3 version ) :what:

@Ayush

The little baby will set you back a massive 60,000 PKR ( depending on the S3 version ) :what:

so that is approx 30000 INR.s3 costs the same here.16 gb for 29000INR.

More than that, where is the price??

price will be released on launch mate(about 2 months my guess) at the moment,it has been revealed,not released.

price will be released on launch mate(about 2 months my guess) at the moment,it has been revealed,not released.

Price is seldom released - its quoted!
Or to be appropriate, you could have said, price would be revealed at the launch....

:)

so that is approx 30000 INR.s3 costs the same here.16 gb for 29000INR.

Right now S IV is selling for 43000 INR at lowest........But the price is of no use I guess, cause everybody is showing the phone out of stock, just because of pre-release booking:cry:

@Secur what about 3g in pak??

Yea its their... I guess 5 operator providing with 3g in pakistan
@Secur can you tell of you 3g started in your country. We got it in 2008 or 2007 if am not wronge. B.s.n.l providing 3g from 2008 in bihar

@Secur can you tell of you 3g started in your country. We got it in 2008 or 2007 if am not wronge. B.s.n.l providing 3g from 2008 in bihar

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom