What's new

Sania no more a poster girl

Well, forget rick folks with personality.

A man who is dumb enough to do a telephone nikah with a female whom he has never met :-)lol:) should definitely be banned from making any contributions to the gene pool.

Jokes apart, why did this man get a ban from the PCB?

what is "telephone nikah"? :what:

Never mind, kid is going through emotional phase.
Once he got adult than he will know the relationship between beauty and beast.
i can suggest him some movies, which can shorten the time to reach puberty. ;)

This might be how you reached your puberty, but I guess that's the reason you missed out on the maturity.

But then there are no videos in Karachi bazaar for that purpose.

Going by how your advocating the beast, I am sure you too are a beast.

BTW meaning of beast in figure of speech acc to Oxford : A coarse, brutal, ******, or degraded fellow. :lol:

what the marriage has got to do with anything, its her life and her choice, marriage is not a national achievement, she achieved for the nation and made her pround but this is her personal life and personal matters and should be let alone..

Agreed.

And what sponsors do is a simple business decision. Whats the fuss abt?

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Ask the 90,000!

maybe this thread should be closed or merged with the other one.

This might be how you reached your puberty, but I guess that's the reason you missed out on the maturity.

But then there are no videos in Karachi bazaar for that purpose.

Going by how your advocating the beast, I am sure you too are a beast.

BTW meaning of beast in figure of speech acc to Oxford : A coarse, brutal, ******, or degraded fellow. :lol:

Now you are talking...... mature.
You are consulting wrong dictionary my friend... try searching for 'La Bella e la Bestia' or try this relationship book ..link.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom