What's new

Sania no more a poster girl

I seriously had a good time on this thread.

But one thing is for sure... Indians have so much hatred for Pakistan and Pakistanis.....and at the same time they don't admit it ... putting forward illogical arguments like ... money, personality etc.

There is only one problem with Shoaib .... He is Pakistani..

What's the ranking of sania???:tdown::agree:

Last edited:
Sohail Tanvir was the only Pakistani cricketer who attended the ceremony.

The Times of India

I wonder why Indian government gave Tanvir visa even after he made anti-Hindu remarks on TV. Uski fitrat toh dekho... itna kuch kehne ke baad bhi, besharmo ki tereh yahaan chala aaya.

He is single so you never know, prepare yousekf for another rollercoaster ride.

As for other Pak people attending, wait till they get to Lahore and Karachi.

He is single so you never know, prepare yousekf for another rollercoaster ride.

As for other Pak people attending, wait till they get to Lahore and Karachi.

Read my comment properly before expressing your opinion. I have no problem if single Pakistani males come to India searching for potential mates. I have a problem with racist mf entering India.

Read my comment properly before expressing your opinion. I have no problem if single Pakistani males come to India searching for potential mates. I have a problem with racist mf entering India.

with no offense may i please watch the video where he disrespected India?

I am not saying he didn't............ you said it so it must be true but i want to watch the video or read the news from non-indian source for my general knowledge

Thanks

with no offense may i please watch the video where he disrespected India?

I am not saying he didn't............ you said it so it must be true but i want to watch the video or read the news from non-indian source for my general knowledge

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: well i guess its not that offensive but he shouldn't have said that.

He was frustrated after hearing the shock news from IPL that he wasn't selected. He was bowler of the series remember? in first IPL edition so he must have been pissed off after hearing he was not selected for the third edition of IPL.

Happens bro take it lightly........... he was also pissed off though i do admit he must not have said it and he should apologize to Indian nation on TV.

He is allowed to curse IPL with whatever he wants but obviously attacking the religion does not make sense whatsoever. He should apologize indeed

:lol::lol::lol::lol: well i guess its not that offensive but he shouldn't have said that.

He was frustrated after hearing the shock news from IPL that he wasn't selected. He was bowler of the series remember? in first IPL edition so he must have been pissed off after hearing he was not selected for the third edition of IPL.

Happens bro take it lightly........... he was also pissed off though i do admit he must not have said it and he should apologize to Indian nation on TV.

He is allowed to curse IPL with whatever he wants but obviously attacking the religion does not make sense at all. He should apologize indeed

Yeah... but there was no need to bring religion into it.

I understand the fact that he was disappointed and probably said that in the heat of the moment, but still... that remark was not cool.

Tanvir was without doubt the best bowler in IPL-1. But, I lost all respect for him after this remark.

You know , i don't know why people are so upset, borders should not define people. :agree:

But on the other hand , i don't know why Indian's specifically are upset.
Because we have a benefit Pakistan does not get :what:

Shoaib Married Sania , and in a marriage the wife always wins the argument :lol: .

Shoaib will never have the guts to disagree with her, on anything and i can imagine a number of discussion where they could a have difference of opinion :lol:

jokes

Then you should also have problem with Modi and bal thackeray

Then you should also have problem with Modi and bal thackeray

since when Modi and bal thackeray hang around in Pakistan??

Next time,that Shohail Tanver shows up in an IPL match or any other cricket match played in india ,i would carry an abusive placard to the stadium myself.

Ah...thank you for giving me one more excuse to post my favorite LOLcat message.

care-o-meter.jpg

Next time,that Shohail Tanver shows up in an IPL match or any other cricket match played in india ,i would carry an abusive placard to the stadium myself.

I wouldn't hold my breath for that bro. Leaving aside the politics between our countries, Pakistan just isn't a first rate cricket side anymore and wouldn't be high up on any future tour calender for any of the big names in world cricket anymore, be it India or South Africa or Australia. Heck, from recent reports, it seems its now come down to the ICC top dog literally trying to force India to play Pakistan. Compare that to yesteryears when a clash with Pakistan would actually get our respective competitive national juices flowing. Sad. But that is the reality today.

Back
Top Bottom