What's new

Satellite Launch Center Program Video

Wishful thinking...

We can count the satellites we produce per year with our fingers. It's doubtful if we'll have any foreign customers and it's extremely doubtful if we can make a VLS efficient enough to compete with American or Russian rivals.

Issue of strategic independence. Be free, it is worth all the gold in the world.

See Israel with ‘Shavit’ space launch vehicle (Continue... See also Ofeq). Strictly no commercial interest. But one only goal. The security Israel by all means - Like also South Korea : Naro-1, KSLV-2 -.

More space technologies include in them. The most advanced technology that man can achieve in the 21st Century. And it will not be much more expensive.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...technologies-news-updates-16.html#post4515562

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...technologies-news-updates-16.html#post4517509

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...technologies-news-updates-16.html#post4522299

Did you do the feasibility study to come up with this conclusion? No, you didn't. The point here is acquiring the tech and having indigenous space tech that will facilitate any move into space program for military purposes in the future. Pls, most space programs have dual use, civil and defense.
I don't need a feasibility study to point out the obvious. By the number of satellites we launch per year, our SLV will become obsolete before returning the investment let alone making any profits.
Issue of strategic independence. Be free, it is worth all the gold in the world.
The point is, we don't need independence. We are not Iran, we are an open society. We have a variety of countries to launch our satellites with. Shavit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Shavit was a stupid venture and so is this.

We should transfer this project's R&D budget to TÜBİTAK and TAI for the development of more and better reconnaissance satellites.

I don't need a feasibility study to point out the obvious. By the number of satellites we launch per year, our SLV will become obsolete before returning the investment let alone making any profits.

I do usually share your opinions brother, but here you lost me. Developing an independent and indigenous ability to launch our own payloads into orbit does not only benefit us economically and strategically - since we don't have to rely on half a dozen of potential countries that might do it for us for a mountain of cash in return and the fact that we will be able to do so for other countries instead, we would simply go from being a customer to being a supplier. Add to that the fact that some countries are under heavy influence of others who might in turn not like the idea of us having our own satellites in orbit. The potential countries that otherwise could have helped us (again, for a large amount of money) might have to restrain from doing so, not to mention the risk of sabotage that our enemies could conduct to slow our progress down.

We also benefit it in technical and military regards - since LV:s and ballistic missiles share some similarities with each other - the combination of both of the former advantages I mentioned would also help us project our capabilities and the size of our muscles to anyone who might need to get a little bit frightened.

... We have a variety of countries to launch our satellites with. Shavit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Shavit was a stupid venture and so is this.

We should transfer this project's R&D budget to TÜBİTAK and TAI for the development of more and better reconnaissance satellites.

You dream. You live in Fantasyland. ^^

Reached a threshold of technological level, like with spy satellite more than 3 tonnes type Helios 2B. There will absolutely nobody.

They will never want to send your spy satellites which will become a danger to their own supremacy [USA (UK, Japan, India - Israel -), Europe (France, Germany), Russia and China]. They will, all together, against you. And it's perfectly logical.

@Baykuş, I don't think it's a good business venture because so far we've only made short range ballistic missiles. Amount of R&D this program will consume will never return. Instead we could spend that money on some real fvcking needs like heavy lift helicopters and air defence missiles. Ballistic missiles were never my style, I approve SLBMs because I view them as long range artillery and not some NBC warhead carriers.
@Bubblegum Crisis there will always be powers that's with us and that's against us but we will never be alone like Iran therefore you're the one who's living in the fantasy world, not me buddy

If by any chance we fell in that situation we'd have a shitload of time to develop the technology, today it's nothing more than a bad decision.

Last edited by a moderator:

If by any chance we fell in that situation we'd have a shitload of time to develop the technology, today it's nothing more than a bad decision.

:no:

For to want this level of technology. You will always have ‘everyone’ against you [USA (UK, Japan, India - Israel -), Europe (France, Germany), Russia and China]. And if a tiny window of opportunity presents itself then it absolutely must not miss it.

Oh yes, this is the perfect time to acquire these technologies. Global current international context, geopolitical - currently - favorable, economic means and above all, ‘a strong political power determined to go to the bitter end’. It's excellent strategic decision.

A realist would argue against wasting resources on this project. But seeing as how the population on the planet Earth is increasing along with more nations acquiring WMD, I feel it's only a question of time before we're faced with a new WW.

Now imagine this, Someone develops a weapon that'll crack Earth like an egg being split and the yolk falling on a pan. Someone else develops it too and etc. it's only a question of time before someone uses it, once they're safely away from the planet earth.

I think I'd be happy knowing Turkey was in space with space stations, colonies etc.

A bit far fetched, but ask yourselves, why not ?

laser weapons were pretty much inspired by star wars. and if your imagination is the only thing limiting you, then think big.

Best of luck !!!

but ...

You guys can't stop insulting Iran and Iranians !?

Why ? :what:

What ? But there are no insults. My buddy is just a great emotional pragmatic.

Me, I love with passion the wonderful job of ‘Supreme Leader Khamenei’ and all his Pasdarans.

Go on, forever ! You are just perfect. ^^

VEGA :

index.php

What ? But there are no insults. It's just a great emotional pragmatic.

Me, I love with passion the wonderful job of ‘Supreme Leader Khamenei’ and all his Pasdarans.

Go on, forever ! You are just perfect. ^^

Haters are Losers ... :coffee:

Yay, @SOHEIL i think you are the first Iranianian ever posting about our defence products. I would be more happy if i hear some critism from you.

what is your point Mr.LOL ? :coffee:

Yay, @SOHEIL i think you are the first Iranianian ever posting about our defence products. I would be more happy if i hear some critism from you.

Ha !? :what:

You are asking the wrong person he is one of the biggest mullah lovers out there and for him everything is IRAN STRONG!1!1!1!

Back
Top Bottom