What's new

Saudi Ambassador To Egypt Threatens Iran With Military Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ "2 sheikhs and a camels" eh ? you forgot to mention the lizards -_-
it's worth remembering that in 633 Arabians on Camels conquered Persia and destroyed your ancestors' empire and took their women as slaves and sent them back to Madenah where they were sold in markets like camels . the Irony now is that your country "follows" Islam which originated in the land of those "2 sheikhs and a camels" and your own alphabet is based on Arabic and even many your kids' names ( Hussain, Ali .. etc ) are of Arabians who rode camels and ate lizards for dinner .

we wrote your Grammar idiot ... we don't mean ( mohammad , Hussain, Ali .. etc ) ... we mean extremism/terrorists amigo :coffee:

NP attack and we will see .i wont cry if i had my Martyr son or brother on my hands we are not afraid of anything we wont get sad.and if i cry its only because why i wasn't the one who martyred .
and trust me most of other Iranian here are far braver than me.

saudi arabia's weather had bad effects on you poor boy :lol:

cry is licking boot of zionists baby :lol:

Exactly what I meant,
just like you come out crazy in a certain month and cry and lament crazy,, you make good drama, make good stories.
don't let any thing stop you.

It's no use. Laugh but remember. Those who laugh last will laugh the most.

Exactly what I meant,
just like you come out crazy in a certain month and cry and lament crazy,, you make good drama, make good stories.
don't let any thing stop you.

cry baby ... cry

good night ... have nice dreams :lazy: ... bye bye trolls :bunny:

And then people call ME the racist and hater one....

No body is calling you a racist. Personally I think you are a good guy at heart and most of the time mean well. But majority of people are fed up with Saudi regime and its support for American domination and goals. Also majority of people respect nations that work hard and produce stuff that are impressive. Majority of people do not particularly like spoiled rich dudes who only buy stuff and not make anything since majority of people are not rich themselves. Saudi regime is the root cause of what you are seeing around. People are asking valid questions and need answers for those. People get impressed when a nation under sanctions is moving up in science and technology and is standing up to American bully but a nation that is not under sanctions and is immensely rich is doing nothing and imports all of its stuff and takes pride in imported planes and American advisers running them.

^^ "2 sheikhs and a camels" eh ? you forgot to mention the lizards -_-
it's worth remembering that in 633 Arabians on Camels conquered Persia and destroyed your ancestors' empire and took their women as slaves and sent them back to Madenah where they were sold in markets like camels . the Irony now is that your country "follows" Islam which originated in the land of those "2 sheikhs and a camels" and your own alphabet is based on Arabic and even many your kids' names ( Hussain, Ali .. etc ) are of Arabians who rode camels and ate lizards for dinner .
No one has a problem with Islam as it made you Arabs become closer to human beings.Before Islam Arabs were nothing but some deserters who ate lizards,buried baby girls alive only because they were girls.they worshiped idols and stones.Have you heard of something from Arabs before Islam?No because they had nothing to offer becasue of their wild nature,Islam made them better but not very good.You are proud of what your Barbar ancestors did to women?Those savages had nothing good to offer to humanity but killing and raping and blood.Even after Islam,most of Islamic scientists and artists and everyone who did great things for humanity were Persians not Arabs.Persian culture made Islam so progressive that no one had seen it before.The world respects Persian culture,but have we ever heard from Arabs before Islam?

So be proud of your savage ancestors.I'm happy you are still loyal to them because what you just said shows your nature is exactly like them.

No body is calling you a racist. Personally I think you are a good guy at heart and most of the time mean well. But majority of people are fed up with Saudi regime and its support for American domination and goals. Also majority of people respect nations that work hard and produce stuff that are impressive. Majority of people do not particularly like spoiled rich dudes who only buy stuff and not make anything since majority of people are not rich themselves. Saudi regime is the root cause of what you are seeing around. People are asking valid questions and need answers for those. People get impressed when a nation under sanctions is moving up in science and technology and is standing up to American bully but a nation that is not under sanctions and is immensely rich is doing nothing and imports all of its stuff and takes pride in imported planes and American advisers running them.

Whats the difference between U.S imperialism or Iranian imperialism or the Saudi one? Iran has no different agenda than U.S or any other imperialist country.... They want to control gulf countries and their oil. It is that simple. They do not care about anything else than their own power. IF they did they wouldn't be hypoctical about Arab Spring. While supporting the ones in its favor and trying and supporting the killings of other protesters......

No one has a problem with Islam as it made you Arabs become closer to human beings.Before Islam Arabs were nothing but some deserters who ate lizards,buried baby girls alive only because they were girls.they worshiped idols and stones.Have you heard of something from Arabs before Islam?No because they had nothing to offer becasue of their wild nature,Islam made them better but not very good.You are proud of what your Barbar ancestors did to women?Those savages had nothing good to offer to humanity but killing and raping and blood.Even after Islam,most of Islamic scientists and artists and everyone who did great things for humanity were Persians not Arabs.Persian culture made Islam so progressive that no one had seen it before.The world respects Persian culture,but have we ever heard from Arabs before Islam?

So be proud of your savage ancestors.I'm happy you are still loyal to them because what you just said shows your nature is exactly like them.

Well actually Arabian penunsila has been home to one of the oldest civilazaions of this world until climite change....

Don't turn this into a savage ancestors thing please... Every nations has its own skulls in its closet... I am pretty sure that First shamanic Turks would disagree with you on progressive Persian islam thing... becasue they were the ones who forefully converted into Islam....

Whats the difference between U.S imperialism or Iranian imperialism or the Saudi one? Iran has no different agenda than U.S or any other imperialist country.... They want to control gulf countries and their oil. It is that simple. They do not care about anything else than their own power. IF they did they wouldn't be hypoctical about Arab Spring. While supporting the ones in its favor and trying and supporting the killings of other protesters......

You make me laugh so hard when you talk like that, as if Turkey isn't doing the same :lol:

No. Iran has plenty of oil of its own. They do not need to become imperialist to get oil or gas for that matter. Iran is only very afraid that another Saddam emerges in Saudi Arabia backed by United States and history gets repeated. That is their concern beside an American invasion paid by KSA. Iran is on defensive, so get this into your head. By the way Turkey as a member of NATO should have done more to protect Iran instead of just talking and giving bases to NATO for anti Iran radars. It is a shame that Turkey has stood up with Americans this time and is paving the way for an attack on Iran.

You make me laugh so hard when you talk like that, as if Turkey isn't doing the same :lol:

Thurkey doesn't actually give a damn about oil.... She knows she can't control it from that far away... She only cares about markets of said countries and she actually doing good on its goals. If you haven't notice Turkish products are start to become very and very popular in Arab countries....

And what kind of answer is that?? If you have something to add please I would welcome it... but don't be a pain please...

Well actually Arabian penunsila has been home to one of the oldest civilazaions of this world until climite change....

Don't turn this into a savage ancestors thing please... Every nations has its own skulls in its closet... I am pretty sure that First shamanic Turks would disagree with you on progressive Persian islam thing... becasue they were the ones who forefully converted into Islam....

You mean during Jurassic era. Dude you are mixing up western Iran and eastern Iraq for something else. The birth of civilization happened in these areas and not in Arabian peninsula.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom